***** left, I'm leaving too..

docsweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
just saw  urvi and imam so for sure sappy left . so sad Edited by docsweety - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
bye bye,hopefully see u in next season till thn have a nice time ðŸ˜›and dont be sad girl Edited by kizley - 11 years ago
lyfisbeautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I like Sapna but honestly there's no point saving her since she doesnt want to b among the finalists.. she self nominated her so she must b happy to b leaving, if its at all true!
Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lyfisbeautiful

I like Sapna but honestly there's no point saving her since she doesnt want to b among the finalists.. she self nominated her so she must b happy to b leaving, if its at all true!

Angered with you! She HERSELF form the start Did not want to stay in the house
-victoRiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
what!! sapna was a far better contender than delnaz in every which way.am so disappointed😡
both delnaz and rajeev still in the show! it was a golden opportunity to show delnaz the door this time. no entertainment factor at all there🤢
I feel the same really...even Aseem's eviction left me sad. Now sapna too...anyway I will cheer for imam.
spartangayle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lol thank god that loser left.
Javed__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
acha he hua mental nikal gyi :)
@Tinaa/Baazigar

She indeed did leave. She was more deserving than Delu or Rajev 😡😡 These two should have been eliminated over some of the genuine contestants.

Anyhoo, I am sad as well since I was looking forward to seeing Sappy and Imam together. Sucks that their moments were short lived.

I wish you would stay till the end, only another week left. I mean we BBians started the journey together and we should end it together.

But if you made up your mind, then I say "I shall see you both yet again next season" I loved reading your views and posts. Thanks for making this forum more interesting with your contributions.

Till next year 🤗
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
you can go yaar, i hardly seen you here.