Bade Acche Laggte Hai

I Miss You Mumma...

armanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Today everything was ok for me but the final part was very disturbing. .
I miss u Mumma were the final words of this week's last episode.These were uttered by an innocent 5yr old apprehensive kid who was not having a good fate of living with both parents.She was worried about her bro n also was afraid that she too may have to face such incident in future.She was confused why she was left to face such scene at all.She wasnt interested in anything else except her mother who took very good care of her.
But as she loved her dad too she was asked by her mother to adjust herself and to be a nice girl and that there r others too who can take care of her very well.But what she needs now is her mother and she really really missed her...
Poor Pihu n Khush both were in a very bad state.Episode ended with heavyness in heart for me..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

armanz thumbnail
Why the kids have to suffer??is there any good explanation for this..better u hv one.So Pihu should fell ill n withdrawn so that Priya comes back to KM.Great na...
I dont know why itsnt going down well with me.
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So true, poor pihu , she is just a child and its so not fair to her.. She has to suffer at such a young age, where they do not understand the meaning of separation, dovorce and all that..I will be happy if she asks Ram why mumma can't live with us..I think they  should focus on Ram Pihu and Priya now, her adjustment in KM, It was really heart wrenching the way she told Priya, mumma I missed you..It was an awesome scene, she was hugging Priya and poor Kush was watching them, thinking wow pihu is so lucky to have a mumma like Priya who is so loving.. I really hope Priya talk with Ayesha, she needs a big tight slap now, its high time..
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: armanz

Why the kids have to suffer??is there any good explanation for this..better u hv one.So Pihu should fell ill n withdrawn so that Priya comes back to KM.Great na...

I think this is going to happen very soon, although I wanted Priya to come back to KM not as a mom but also as ram's wife.. God knows when they are going to clear Ram Ayesha issue.. I am getting tired of it, loosing my patience big time..😡🤢
CorruptedColors thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

She just paying for what her mother done in the past "Nothing else"Edited by yogesh.jadhav - 11 years ago
Madhumita_Mitra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi armanz,
we are sorry for innocent children but their egoistic father and mahan ma dont sorry for this situation How can priya leave pihhu along in kapoor mansion ?? She always listen herself not others.And pihhu.s big father has no doubt about his wife Mrs konda ram kapoor. he is now proud father of two 'bechara' children.He does not understand the inner meaning of Priya,s word. He never listen priya.s word. What kind of person he is?   

Slowly slowly this show is going to comma.Ram-Skashi jodi vi this show ko
bacha nehi payega.

from a foolish fan of BALH.     
cooldreams thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Today everything was ok for me but the final part was very disturbing. .
I miss u Mumma were the final words of this week's last episode.These were uttered by an innocent 5yr old apprehensive kid who was not having a good fate of living with both parents.She was worried about her bro n also was afraid that she too may have to face such incident in future.She was confused why she was left to face such scene at all.She wasnt interested in anything else except her mother who took very good care of her.
But as she loved her dad too she was asked by her mother to adjust herself and to be a nice girl and that there r others too who can take care of her very well.But what she needs now is her mother and she really really missed her...
Poor Pihu n Khush both were in a very bad state.Episode ended with heavyness in heart for me..

Yeah. I agree. Peehu's words were disturbing. I felt Priya could've listened to (not hearing) Peehu's fears rather than pacifying her. Priya could've probed to know how Ayesha is bothering little Peehu and how it could've been avoided..I felt that Peehu was asked to adjust in her new home....Priya could've told Ram abt the incident directly without beating around the bush. What worse could happen if Ram came to know abt Ayesha? After all the kid is scared and Ram needs to know what happens in his home. Priya is unncessarily protecting Ayesha here.

armanz thumbnail
Originally posted by: fanraya

So true, poor pihu , she is just a child and its so not fair to her.. She has to suffer at such a young age, where they do not understand the meaning of separation, dovorce and all that..I will be happy if she asks Ram why mumma can't live with us..I think they should focus on Ram Pihu and Priya now, her adjustment in KM, It was really heart wrenching the way she told Priya, mumma I missed you..It was an awesome scene, she was hugging Priya and poor Kush was watching them, thinking wow pihu is so lucky to have a mumma like Priya who is so loving.. I really hope Priya talk with Ayesha, she needs a big tight slap now, its high time..

I dont know why Priya even thinks abt saving ayesha.Why is she sparing her?So aye has to scold pihu so that we can see a sherni mom.I dont think that is a good thing to wait for.
armanz thumbnail
Originally posted by: fanraya

I think this is going to happen very soon, although I wanted Priya to come back to KM not as a mom but also as ram's wife.. God knows when they are going to clear Ram Ayesha issue.. I am getting tired of it, loosing my patience big time..😡🤢

Didi tweeted that we shall know in a week why all these epi are gonna be imp to Raya story..dunno what wonders are awaiting in upcoming weeks.
mano86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
felt really ðŸ˜­ for Pihu !