Farah Khan all set to enter the house

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Farah Khan, who is a big fan of Bigg Boss, all set to enter the house

Farah Khan, the ace choreographer and director is a big fan of Bigg Boss and this is very much visible in the fact that she has earlier been seen in the big ticket reality show of Colors in its previous seasons. And today, she will again enter the Bigg Boss house to spend some quality time with contestants.

So what has Farah up her sleeve this time? Well, we hear that she gets into the house under the pretext of conducting an audition for one of her forthcoming films. She would make few of them narrate long lines of dialogues, and will also ask some of the contestants to perform on a given number. The plan is to engage the contestants for few hours, after which the Bigg Boss will declare that this was a 'gimmick' and Farah was just having fun time with them and not conducting auditions for real.

We also hear that Farah in her bubbly and witty best will give tips to the contestants to tackle the game played inside the house.

This particular episode of Farah Khan will be aired tomorrow (3 January 2013).

Don't miss this entertaining episode in Bigg Boss...

She has entered this forum 10 times through same topic.

Thanks for heads up. I will try not to watch this episode. lol.
Originally posted by King-Anu

She has entered this forum 10 times through same topic.

Thanks for heads up. I will try not to watch this episode. lol.

You  MAY want to change your mind if you disliked how Dholu's brother & Mom behaved! Ms DI got a severe reality check!
Tweets from Farah Khan

Farah Khan ?@TheFarahKhan

I'm enroute 2 lonavala..going in2 the Big Boss house 2day as a special guest..giving them a task n most probably a piece of my mind 2 !

Farah Khan ?@TheFarahKhan

Bk home frm BiggBoss house..n @imamsiddique told me 2 tweet his love 2 his fans! Toh yeh lo !

she entered in season 4 season 5 season 6???

what is she doing?
i love her when she gets into show as a guest . she is riot to watch ...