Farewell Ladies - Thank you for the memories!

Posted: 11 years ago

Hello

As this season comes to this close; so does my time here on India-Forums. It has been an amazing 3 months and I enjoyed my interactions with everyone. I was glad to be a part of this wonderful experience and I got to know so much about the people and their piece of mind regardless of I agreed with them or not I always enjoyed reading them.

There are too many people to list, especially too many girls around from different sub-forums that it is physically impossible for me to mention everyone however I would like to give a huge shout out to Chandramukhi, Dexter, Omnipotence, Gunia, Naina, Xaffron, Isa, Chitrashi, Hades, LallanTop, Mayandrah, SuperNatural, X_Adu_X, Tanya91, ChiknaMundaa, Saitan, Sosweet, gangnamstyle, IsaRahman, MalikaZlKhan, Luvya4ever, guess_who, chammakchalo, Prometheus, Iloveyoupyar, and the rest... sorry girls my mind is blank now... 😆

I would like to thank the hard working moderators of this community for putting up with me for so long. It is never too easy dealing with somebody who is outspoken and hell bent on playing outside the rules; I might have been harsh on your Dear Admin but I have no issue with you. 👏

I would also like to thank all the girls who put up with my flirting and welcomed me with open arms and open legs. 😳

This is it for me; as BigBoss was the only Indian TV show that I watch, I guess this is where my journey comes to an end, I never belonged here as you can see I have always been the drifter, today here tomorrow somewhere else however, I hope to see you all around in the next season.

Thank you for the memories, I walk away with smile on my face. ❤️ 

Edited by TheBoss - 11 years ago
Did u write this before or after u found out i was a man? 😆 Anyways thanks for the memories too its been great talking to u...hopefully will see u again in BB7... 😃
WTH now even you are leaving 😭😭
Why don't you stay till BB ends, only two more weeks. Why are people leaving the ship towards the end 😒

P.S: Xaffron is a dude 😆😆
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
Omni, xaffron, Isa u guys are girls??
U girls cheated me?? 😭 😭 🤣 🤣
Originally posted by Pentaminous.

Omni, xaffron, Isa u guys are girls??
U girls cheated me?? 😭 😭 🤣 🤣

Penta u know as well as anyone im a man 🤣 the boss only found out yesterday... 😃
Oh quit your drama, you'll be back tomorrow.😆
Im here till the end of the season, I just thought I should leave it there in case work becomes hectic and I dont get the chance.
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Oh quit your drama, you'll be back tomorrow.😆

And you turn pink on Boss' thread. 😆😆
Is that a signal 🤔

Welcome to the 🤢 pink Avatar.
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
Will miss u bro..
btw some of them r not girls LOL 🤣 🤣
why dont u join foreign TV shows forum... like supernatural ? what say? 
Originally posted by TheBoss

Im here till the end of the season, I just thought I should leave it there in case work becomes hectic and I dont get the chance.

Ufff such a drama queen. Why couldn't you say so as a disclaimer or something instead of making us sad 😡😡