•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
I believe she and Rajeev are currently the most discussed contestants of BB on this forum and discussions are based on:

1. Sana and Pillu love story
  2. Sana and her newly changed style of language
  3. Sana Vs Sapna 
  4. Favoritism towards Sana 
  5. And so on... 
Ok here i concluded few things about Sana on which I may face criticism as well from her fans or might be appreciation too. 

Ok let me start with Sana and Pillu love Story  well whenever i come to the forum i mostly read comments favoring Sana in a context that girls of this age behave like this well let me correct she is not a teenager or a girl next door of the tender age who doesn't understand  the difference between flirt, infatuation, attraction and love. As Cruiser bhaiya in one of his post already has given refernces of her portfolio and her past ventures in the industry. God forbid I am not doing her character assassination  neither Cruiser did it is just an explanation for not categorizing her as a kid or immature girl. So whatever she is doing with Pillu however she is interacting is not out of her choice. Yesterday as per live feed she want Pillu to draw a line and dont wish him to cross that particular line I believe that is one good step she has taken as it is still not too late. As a viewer t is not digestible for me to see Pillu romancing with her  in the presence of his ex-wife about whom he was chanting that he wish to get back with her. So with this short span love story i concluded that both (Sana and pillu) are mature and not actually involved in any serious relationship. Sana might got carried away with the sweet lines Pillu quoted to woo her by calling her "Kasturi dear" or by spending lots of time with him which according to her is 12:00 - 30:00 am session but again that does not mean that anyone have right to say  that if they were together there was something wrong ... for me there was nothing wrong as there are camera roaming in every corner of BB house further Sana is not a kid to let that uncle Paul take advantage from her. Uncle might have any stupid dreams but Sana plainly did all this either due to get so much involved in her friendship with Pillu or  either due to unhealthy flirting of pillu. It was and wasn't her fault. It will be good for her if she stay away from her uncle. 

Sana Vs Sapna : I actually still unable to understand how this was started and how this can be ended . Yes Sapna at times act crazy she ask ppl to nominate her then later on blame them for nominating her this is crazy. But to some extends she is right about Karishma's issue. Anyways my conclusion says Sana is not less then Shradha of previous season. It is just Shradha was not a pretender she came out so early and remained  her real self till the her last day in BB house but Sana continue to pretend from day 1 and still pretending to be very sophisticated but my experience says that u can't hide your real self your behavior your body language says it all.   Karishma is not sophisticated just because she has been brought up in UK it is because of her family status and her surroundings. Sana seems like have had a tough life in past .. she instead of being fake should be proud of what she is .. Her mother seemed so real .. lots of prayers for Sana's mom may Allah give her speedy recovery. 

Favoritism towards Sana: My question is really was it a favoritism that three sadak chap guys were wooing her for me it was a cheap antic by BB creatives. She deserved much better because almost every contestant who are in the house since day 1 have met their family person twice but Sana met only for once thats too all along with other who got second chance. I found that bhoot  appearance in Guest area also very stupid that was quite uncalled. But anyways it was unfair with Sana that three cheapos came and woo her specially Raja 🤢 Instead they could have send any of her close friend too meet her. It wasn't favoring it was another joke with her. 

ok these were my POVs I am sorry if i am being offensive any where will be looking forward for the replies. 

Regards, 
Amina 
Dear Amina, thanks for your POV.   As your post says, a lt has been said already  about both of them.  For Rajiv, i wish to clear something if u don't mind.   He stopped that Delu Delu chant  the day he met his brother and got to know what Delu was saying about him ( the House EMI )  type of  things to gain viewer sympathy. 
Day before yesterday, Rajiv's brother clarified (Facebook) that it was she who chose the option of  2BHK with EMI instead of 1 BHK without EMI.  Anyway, getting back to the topic,  I just wanted to clarify about Rajiv.  For Sana, my lips are sealed becoz  she's herself shown her class.

Originally posted by sector

Dear Amina, thanks for your POV.   As your post says, a lt has been said already  about both of them.  For Rajiv, i wish to clear something if u don't mind.   He stopped that Delu Delu chant  the day he met his brother and got to know what Delu was saying about him ( the House EMI )  type of  things to gain viewer sympathy. 
Day before yesterday, Rajiv's brother clarified (Facebook) that it was she who chose the option of  2BHK with EMI instead of 1 BHK without EMI.  Anyway, getting back to the topic,  I just wanted to clarify about Rajiv.  For Sana, my lips are sealed becoz  she's herself shown her class.

Dear thanks for your input it is just that if i would have been at Rajeev place I might never ever wish to talk to Delnaaz . They are might be under the same roof but not alone so they can easily ignore each other. On the other hand yes i liked the fact that Rajeev is fulfilling his commitment towards not nominating Delnaaz as he said earlier. See there are both sides of human negative and positive.. He is surely good at many things but there are certain things which are dramatically presenting the wrong side of his personality.  
After last night's episode, I'm not surprised that Sana is losing fans. I'm one of those people who is finding it difficult to defend her anymore. I have concluded this much about her that she is not so innocent. There is nothing wrong in stating that her struggles in life may have enabled her into becoming a street smart woman who knows exactly what she is doing even if she often gives off the impression of a babe in the woods. 

Whilst Pillu was going bonkers in the fight with Niketan, Sana continued to remain quiet although the whole fight was about her duties, thereby giving Pillu tacit support. She only spoke when Sapna accused Pillu of doing "Sana, sana, sana". 

I always knew that Delu and Sana were not close to each other. Aashka was the glue that held SAD together. Now that she is gone, Delu is slowly becoming free to insinuate against Sana and Pillu's relationship. Her cautious nature and diplomacy have held her back from outright condemning Sana's actions.

Sana knows what effect she has on Pillu and she doesn't mind. She uses it to her advantage. I'm not saying their friendship has crossed a line. I do think though, that late night sessions in close proximity with a man who freely touches her and praises her incessantly does not look good for both of them. Pillu's career is over but Sana's strategy is making her out to be a less than decent person which can backfire on her career. 
Originally posted by HakkaBakka

Originally posted by ilovetrashtv

After last night's episode, I'm not surprised that Sana is losing fans. I'm one of those people who is finding it difficult to defend her anymore. I have concluded this much about her that she is not so innocent. There is nothing wrong in stating that her struggles in life may have enabled her into becoming a street smart woman who knows exactly what she is doing even if she often gives off the impression of a babe in the woods. 

Whilst Pillu was going bonkers in the fight with Niketan, Sana continued to remain quiet although the whole fight was about her duties, thereby giving Pillu tacit support. She only spoke when Sapna accused Pillu of doing "Sana, sana, sana". 

I always knew that Delu and Sana were not close to each other. Aashka was the glue that held SAD together. Now that she is gone, Delu is slowly becoming free to insinuate against Sana and Pillu's relationship. Her cautious nature and diplomacy have held her back from outright condemning Sana's actions.

Sana knows what effect she has on Pillu and she doesn't mind. She uses it to her advantage. I'm not saying their friendship has crossed a line. I do think though, that late night sessions in close proximity with a man who freely touches her and praises her incessantly does not look good for both of them. Pillu's career is over but Sana's strategy is making her out to be a less than decent person which can backfire on her career. 

This add few more things that no wonder Sana somehow end up not exactly as Veena's current status but close to it further yes I can infact  witness closeness between Urvashi and Delnaaz rather Delnaaz and Sana