1st Jan 2013 EpiAnalsis Asad the Bond James Bond

Posted: 11 years ago
Assalaam u Alaikum

Hi guys after a jam packed action in yesterday's episode here comes today's episode which starts with Razia talking t Shireen abt Humera and Ayaan's engagement announcement tomorowπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...Shireen agrees happily and Humera listens it...Nuzhat Nighat stop her and ask her the reason for blushing...(The cousins tease each other and Humera day dreaming abt Ayaan...scene appeared as a filler onlyπŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±)

Zoya calling Asad and its unreachable...Zoya calls at Asad's office,and ask abt Asad...employ tells he is not in office...Zoya still thinking that Mr Khan is on some secret mission πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†as he left the house saying that he is going to office...

Asad sees Ayaan in pain and asks Ayaan is he ok😭😭😭...Ayaan says yes he is ok and then says that today everyone is happy abt Nighat's engagement and my elder brother is just dropping me at the door of my house ...Ayaan further adds that he felt so good when Asad was telling everyone that he is his younger brother...Ayaan says he wants to tell the whole world that he is his elder brother but cant do so
πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”...Asad says its ok ...he shd go now as all will be waiting for him...Asad says that Ayaan has to be careful now as that Inspector is behind him and we still hav to look into the depth of the matter

All three girls are having face mask on their faces😲😲😲...Nuzhat says if i click a pic of yours in this avatar thenπŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“ ...Nighat says u shdnt talk...Nuzhat again tells Nighat that Humera is smiling...they ask Humera abt the secret of her smile and Humera doesnt tell

Asad calls someone that he wants to know every single thing about Inspector Feroz Ansari  and handle the situation carefully as i hav beaten a police inspectorπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...Zoya listening to Asad's conversation and she is lost in Bond imagination of hers...Asad comes out of the room and looks at her Zoya goes from there showing that she is having pain in her hands...(that was good atleast Asad made arrangements after beating an inspector otherwise whenever a hero beats anyone the Cv's take it as a casual street fight)

Nighat's cousins and Imran's cousins are playing some game ...Imran gets a task to do and everyone asks Nighat to convince him to do it πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...Imran sings a song ""Tere Naina"""(The song picturisation was awsome but it looked so artificial when suddenly all the music started after such silence...)...Ayaan sees all playing and singing from the window pane and thinks that he has to enter the house from back door as Nighat's inlaws are in the house...

Najma and Dilshaad setting dining table...Zoya is just talking not helping😑😑😑...Zoya asks Dilshaad the reason behind Asad's silence and quiet nature...Dilshaad says that he is like this from start...Zoya asks abt Mr Khan's childhood...Dilshaad starts with he was really a cute and chubby kid ...Zoya stops her and asks abt his interest.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Najma tells he always wanted to be a super hero they used to run in the towels imagening themselves as Btaman and Robbins...Dilshaad adds that as he grew up he started liking Spy stories instead of Super Heroes. and wanted to become a spy,he use to run in the house with his toy gun...Zoya in her head imagning Asad in Bond avatar with his gun
...(Dilshad was so awsome telling abt Asad's childhood and Zoya was so hillarious with her imagination)

Ayaan is trying to do his dressing...Humera comes and Ayaan wear his clothes.😲😲😲...Humera freaks out and says let me call the doc as u are bleeding and wounded too...Ayaan asks her not to tell anyone as he just fell from his bike and if she will tell anyone specially Ami then he will not get the permission to drive his bike again...Humera still worried😭😭😭...Ayaan takes promise from her and Humera leaves...Ayaan hiding his blooded clothes and bandages ...he finds Feroz's gun in his jacket and remebers that when Asad was beating Feroz his gun fell on Ayaan's jacket...Nuxhat comes and ask him to come out as Imran is asking for him...(Nice scene but the start the place where Ayaan was having a wound at his back that was teh same where Armaan got hurt in Dmg during confession scene ...just a thought guys ...but Ayaan acted good in this scene with Humera)

Asad talking to some employ for the delievery of his product tonight...Zoya hears that and thinks that tonight there is something special tonight...Asad see her there and Zoya runs from there all scaredπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Asad is confused seeing her like this

Ayaan comes and Imran and all greet him...Nighat  hugs him  and he grimaces with pain...Imran asks what happened ...Ayaan just changes the topic...All are dancing and Ayaan suddenly falls on the ground...😲

Precap;
Asad pointing a gun on Zoya's head πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Zoya says Mr Khan what are u doing...

First day of the new year a good episode overall...Asad Ayaan were really amaxing...Zoya still in her James Bond fantasy looked so cute...Nighat's engagement and all that zeal in the family was high...but but how can Mamu Jan n Haseena Bee allow the Bride and Groom to be apart of a celebration before the engagement...anyways over all a fun filled and entertaining episode...not the best but not the worst either...
A 4.4 ⭐️out of 5

Hopefully all had an amaxing start of the new year ...Hoping that Our Qabool Hai will rock the chart in this New Year...Best Wishes for my side ur take guys

Edited by an_k - 11 years ago
Walaikum Asalaam.
missed episode...thanks for the analysis and update
Originally posted by arak

Walaikum Asalaam.
missed episode...thanks for the analysis and update

...u r welcome ...thanks fr reading n commenting
Lovely analysis πŸ‘πŸΌ
thanks...

zoya is sometimes too senseless. Completely out of mind.
Originally posted by Rozey17

Lovely analysis πŸ‘πŸΌ

thanks alot Rozey17😊
Missed the episode.thanks for wu
Originally posted by sonali.singh

thanks...

zoya is sometimes too senseless. Completely out of mind.

u r welcome dear...
yeah i cant understand her character sometimes so mature sometimes hell kidish
Originally posted by trouble_006

thnx for d amazin update

pleasure is all mine 😊😊
Originally posted by j.e.n.n.008

Missed the episode.thanks for wu

welcome dear😊