BB PLEASE SHOW MORE FUNNY PARTS OF TASKS

chammakchallo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
bigg boss always highlights the fights, bitching and controversial things but ignores the fun and comedy which take place during tasks

please show some funny moments from the tasks...most of the fun parts gets edited or is saved only for website's uncensored clips...those should be aired 

the tasks are not even shown properly only dramas and controversies are not fun
Edited by chammakchallo - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chammakchallo thumbnail
reply guys if any of u feel the same or disagree
Richa.j thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
yes in live feed they kep doing so many tasks but very small snippets have been shown i the show.i was hoping to see the hindi speaking task but they did not show it .  Lets see if the task of news reporting is shown toay.  Edited by tvbuff74 - 11 years ago
ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
The news reporting task sounds so fun in Live feed ! Everyone doing hilarious acts also there were funny things in Zoo task and Chor police task but more than the task the politics outside tasks are shown ! Boring BB ðŸ¥±
chammakchallo thumbnail
Originally posted by: tvbuff74

yes in live feed they kep doing so many tasks but very small snippets have been shown i the show.i was hoping to see the hindi speaking task but they did not show it .  Lets see if the task of news reporting is shown toay. 

yes the live feed shows a lot of fun parts they dont show it properly in live feed...BB changes camera or mutes it and it sucks they dont even show it in the episodes...completely neglected

Edited by chammakchallo - 11 years ago
Millie. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
But i do find fights entertaining
chammakchallo thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayandrah

But i do find fights entertaining

yes but they should also balance with more funny and comical parts from tasks. the show becomes too serious with bitchings, love stories and fights.  funny moments should also be included
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: chammakchallo

bigg boss always highlights the fights, bitching and controversial things but ignores the fun and comedy which take place during tasks

please show some funny moments from the tasks...most of the fun parts gets edited or is saved only for website's uncensored clips...those should be aired

the tasks are not even shown properly only dramas and controversies are not fun

I agree.
he does not show because it's not comedy show but controversial show. hence he desist from showing to show more of funny parts . if you are really desirous to some funny things , watch comedy circus instead. i am sure you will die laughing hard seeing Bharti 's acting.. anyways, bigg boss too show some funny parts of Sapna and imam even if not related to tasks.
chammakchallo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lallan-Top

he does not show because it's not comedy show but controversial show. hence he desist from showing to show more of funny parts . if you are really desirous to some funny things , watch comedy circus instead. i am sure you will die laughing hard seeing Bharti 's acting.. anyways, bigg boss too show some funny parts of Sapna and imam even if not related to tasks.

funny not neccesarily stands for comedy circus and standup comedy type of funny. funny things does happen during tasks in live feed they do a lot of funny things which can make the heavy drama and fight filled episodes a little lighter and funnier edge