snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
By : M.Hurr

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️❤️ ❤️ ❤️❤️

Jis pal mile ishq woh,jo ta umr chalnay ka wadah Karen
Kay zindagi us pal se jeenay ka, aa khubsurat iradah karay

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️❤️❤️

Madhu rues how BSC ate all the food made by her for RK and that she didn't have a good feeling seeing him,RK watches and listens all this with a smile on his face and watches how lovingly madhu set dinner for him,he starts eating the food and insists madhu to eat with him,she feeds RK by her hands and drools on him too. 

RK completes his five years in the film industry and the crew celebrates it on RK's set madhu brings Radhaji dips comes too(Radhaji kay sath dips bilkul free🤣)RK fumes on seeing dips and on madhu's request he feeds Radhaji cake and takes her blessings,Paddo and Malik comes too which brings a smile on Madhu's face.😳She thanked RK for all this to which he replies that he did it all for her not for their happiness.They both share some sweet smile and Paddo is elated to see them like this.

RK notices during the whole party the bonding b/w shammo and paddo.At night RK is rehearsing his lines with Madhu and instead of saying vishal she says RK ,😳RK says the hero's name is vishal she says but my hero's name is RK😳 and the famous 'Ahaan'comes back.😉RK talks to madhu about Paddo and Shammo's beautiful bonding and Madu sweetly shares all the childhood moments of  her with malik and paddo which brings a smile on RK's face,and he suggests Madhu to get shammo and paddo married because who will look after them when they will be gone so their relation should be given a proper name all this idea infuriates Madhu she gets angry on RK and tells him she will never talk to them about this and reminds him of what he said about them in front of press(seriously madhu's anger doesn't make any sense at all)Next day Madhu ignores RK but RK too gets furious and confronts Madhu and she tells him that she's angry for what he said last night he grabbed her arm☺️ and pulls her into a hug and tells her to think calmly ,RK cupped madhu's facethat when they will be gone no one should face any hurdle .(Yawn dialogues coming)Madhu says than he should ask forgiveness from his mother first and should sleep in her lap,than she will talk to malik and paddo.

Madhu goes to chawl to meet paddo and malik and notices how both paddo and shammo takes care of each other in every little thing madhu is happy and thinks about RK's idea of getting them married.At home RK inquires about Radha's BP medicines and tells her to take care of herself madhu sees all this and gets happy.

RK ignores Madhu when she tries to pacify him she☺️ than hugs him from the back and says that this kid always say the truth and he has seen what she as a daughter couldn't see before i.e. the bonding between shammo and paddo like a husband and wife.RK hugs her back and both decide to get the two married and will make them realize their feelings for each other😃.Madhu asks RK to give her punishment because she did'nt talk to him properly he says will she stop fighting with him she says if he's afraid of her he says no there would be no fun,she must stop crying she says its her birth right she says tell him something she can do,☺️☺️❤️he grabbed her waist and pulls her closer to him and she puts her arms around his neck,and they share a sensual eyelock,Madhu says she can do his champi and RK is taken aback he says how can she do his champi? She says yes its not possible she's a common girl and he's a super star he says every special word in every dictionary =Madhu.He than shares with Madhu that how he felt so empty without love he wanted love even if it's the love of fans so he become RK the super star,but the love is temporary  I took someone else's place in the film industry and become RK the superstar than there will someone else come and will replace him but he holds Madhu in her arms and tells her that"☺️❤️Laken Madhu tum,tum sirf meri ho hamesha hamesha ke lye"☺️❤️(Mallu's dreamline)he says he doesn't want anything madhu says she too doesn't want anything and they hug and RK also shares with Madhu that:

😳Jis pal mile ishq woh,jo ta umr chalnay ka wadah Karen
(The moment you get love,promise to walk together for whole life)

Kay zindagi us pal se jeenay ka, aa khubsurat iradah karay
(From that moment take the beautiful oath to live the life)😳
(bear with my rubbish translation folks)🤢

RK tells Madhu he has already got that"moment" with her.

Madhu tells RK to sit(Very hot scene coming) ☺️❤️he starts to undo his buttons and Madhu blushingly asks why he's taking off his shirt,RK asks why is her heart racing he pulls her close holding her waist and tells her how girls go weak when he takes off his shirt(Rk's sensual smirk☺️aur madhu ka sharmana-ufff❤️☺️) on the screen,he again asks her heart is racing isn't? she says no and tells him to sit down he pulls her more close holding her waist if she ever was his fan she says no☺️❤️(dips comes and RK turned on the exit button🤣)Madhu starts her champi and tells RK he's looking like a champu she tells him how very soon he will become her personal property and than his fans will curse her and hate her and she will be needing his support,he says he cannot because he's the best and he cannot become goodhe touches her nose with his finger and Madhu laid her head on his arm.❤️

By : Phoenix.Xeelan

Again it's going to be Trishna. before going to the audition she was wearing a fuchsia pink shorts and top in jumpsuit style. that was FINE but what's with neon green bag with that dress 😲 i mean seriously.. brightness is dukaan.. those are all summer colors for god sake and it's winter. 

By : Armu4eva

Well now...this is gonna b a surprise for all ..😉😆 coz the punchline of the Week.. is totally going to.. Despo Dipsy .. 😉

After all ..its not everyday that she blurts such an unintentionally rocking punchline... 
'Mera HERO ... champi karke .. Champu kab se ban gaya' 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣  Ooi maa.. my tummy hurts.. .what a killer.. punch by Dipsy..! I mean.. so to hai.. HERO was looking like a CHAMPU but a cute  one.. after the champi from his BIWI 😳

Edited by SilentPromises - 11 years ago
snowflake. thumbnail
By : Phoenix.Xeelan

This week someone is going to get double treat. hint hint 😆 Okay, since even evil characters were pretty bored this week so we will go with Trishna. is cursing her favorite job or something? 😳 not questioning her loss or struggle she has faced in her career. Also considering she doesn't know it was RK for whom she got the break in a new film the taunts of ruining her career was unnecessary at the studio when she met RK. without any reason she suddenly lashed out on RK and i was surprised he didn't reply back. So out of character!!

By : _Rashmi

Well I did not find any scene which is worth mentioning in this catagory😉😉. All the episodes were sketched pretty well & Rishbala's huggy episode was cherry on the cake😳.So yes no worst scenes😃😃

By : _Rashmi

R.K's sarcastic humor takes the cake. The way he BBB's Dips when she comes in Rishbala's room with the oil is just fantabulous🤣. He tries to shoo her away with a remote & when she doesn't goes, he says remote is not working🤣 I luved the scene very much yaar!😎Good job by everyone👏

😲 kya se kya hogaya... Madhubala tere pyaar me.. ur bapu became.. chaprasi.. tere pyaar me 😆 I telly ya.. the astrologer was so bang on when he said..that the higher his betis kismat goes.. the faster his kismat dips..! 

A done to death scene of typical Hit-n-miss between Ballu-Paddo... Ballu pappaji ..was seen here lifting cartons of water bottle in his Damads party 😲I like it AHAN 😆

snowflake. thumbnail

Oye hoye... Santa comes to town and .. showers.. HUGS on all 😳😆 Seriously what a HUG friendly week it was...🤗

So pics to Jhappiyon ke bante hain boss 😉

>> The BACK hug

>> The Pati hugging Biwi wala Hug

>> The Biwi hugging Pati wala Hug

>> The Champi karke Champu wala Hug

Awesome na 😉😳

...But But there..surefire.. is another PIC that so deserves to be part of this weeks ... PIC-k!! 😳

^^ Aww just look at these two.. so so so lost in each other. at RKs 5th Anniv bash... beautiful.. romantic.. amazing.. cute ..super rocking  Loved it!

By Jyo_Ksg

Top 10 TV Personalities of 2012: Female & Male
Source: TC ; Posted by: shinseen & KS_Shreya; Joint Comments: 27+ ; Joint Likes: 30+; Joint Views: 800+

Wishing everyone a very Happy New Year and Congratulations to RishBalaians and DVDians, our rocking DD & VD have made it up to Top 10 TV Personalities of 2012. In the article, DD was tagged to be a complete entertainer while RK was told to be the Greek God! So party time guys because their worth it! Haina..😉

By -Dimple-

Ok this week again dialogues ki barsaat thi. Oh-God how can I choose one when there were so many.🤔

So let us start one by one😳😛

1. RK: agar agli baar apne aap ko mamuli kahan, to is duniya ki har dictionary mein Special ka matlab badalwa kar Madhu kar dunga

Hayeee kya Pyar hai, Kya ISHQ hai, aur kya JUNOON.❤️🤪 RK to all latto on his  BIWI, dont you dare say that only I know what you mean to me☺️

2. RK: Madhu tum sirf meri ho

Just want to say one line, nothing more then that, coz after this nothing is there to say. "Tum sirf meri ho" ☺️yes RK said that line "Tum sirf meri ho"😛 with full confidence, with full faith that yes whatever he was saying was true. There is nothing between us and never can be.😳❤️

3. RK:"Kya hua BIWI, shirt ke button khulte he dhadkane tez hone lag gayi"

Yeh Thakey to poora tharak gaya hai🤣

4. Madhu: Tum meri total private property ho jaoge.

Oye hoye Mrs. Kundra. 😲😆Yeh sab MR. Kundra ka asar hai. Jab RK says amazing lines so why not his Biwi. Bus haq hai ek mera, ❤️Private property☺️(my gutter mind is being activated😆☺️)

By : deboleena.manna

hey guys m here with the winner of this weeks Updt Of The Week..b4 that pls remember the bravest girl who fight for her life for 13 days n died today and pray for her soul n also for her family...May her soul R.I.P...and also wished that those culprits got their punishment soon...

so this week's winning tweet/FB updt is... Vahbz tweet abt MB's success party

Vahbbiz Dorabjee @Babiejaan 17h Had a happie n content day.Siddhant n me promised d orphanage kids we wud take dem 2 d Madhubala sets.so we spent time wid d cast.

Vahbbiz Dorabjee @Babiejaan 17h They wr on top of d world.im glad we cud bring joy in their lives.and now at nite hv to attend d Madhubala success party:-)

viv's FB status update..after so long😡😆

Vivian Dsena
1 hour ago
Hey Guys wud u like to hav some...Success Party cake...Madhubal a Aaanhaann...

snowflake. thumbnail
By : SilentPromises

The Temptation Of A Kiss by violetshine

Set fire to the rain by iiDona

Hum Aapke Hai Kaun by DUGGUlicious

By : bubblygal1711

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we9tYNJvJoM[/YOUTUBE]
by gudgirl13

By : -Dimple-

by saher_90

By : OnlyHope

by rockstarmaaneet

By : -Dimple-

https://i.imgur.com/smB4o.png
by Sano88

By : NIDIZ

TRP Chart Opened up with a score of 4.0 rating bringing Madhubala in Top 10.
It was a time to celebrate on the sets of MB, whole Cast n Crew hard work got paid off ..
The Champagne bottles was shaken up and popped , shooting the cork across the room followed by a fountain of foam shooting across the room by Vivz n DD.
Cake was cut down by the whole team together ... 
It defines their "Esprit De Corps" Team Spirit..!!
There masti is seen in every moment of the picture... Right from the Champagne bubbling to Cake cutting or should I say cake-face painting... we all know how DVD are...😆😆😆 
Congratulations to the entire team... 👏👏👏

DVD Rocks😳😳😳...

snowflake. thumbnail
Happy New Year! 🤗
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Happy New Year to everyone!!

Fabulous NL, you've done an awesome job!

👏👏👏
-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful NL Aanchal.

Congrats to all the winners

and a very happy new year🤗
Killer_DeviL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Beautiful NL anchal 🤗
Armu4eva thumbnail