*-Question and Queries corner 2013-* - Page 9

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 8 years ago
@MKMJohal:they had made a siggy and added texture layer in top of it and used eraser to erase tats it!
hey we combine images using many onlinesites..is there any online site which supports animated file..in which we can combine animated pics?
Originally posted by Ashvi_lolzZz

hey we combine images using many onlinesites..is there any online site which supports animated file..in which we can combine animated pics?

i dont think so!
which one do u use?
Sorry to bother again but when I convert the video there is watermark on my video:(
Originally posted by -SalShah4eva-

Sorry to bother again but when I convert the video there is watermark on my video:(
convert from 'any video converter'
It doesn't leave a watermark!Embarrassed
Yes Niki I have that one too will try there coz..it has only 3 mins limitation. This is the problem there lolz 
Can you tel me if u convert the video into mpg format or other one coz I dont see mov format there. I converted in mpg format and  try to import in PS it did not worked for me.:( It would be better if some1 give me the link of PS CS6 it thats easy for me..my videos works there
do we have any matru and bijli animated siggies here.. They look so good together..