*-Question and Queries corner 2013-* - Page 4

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 8 years ago
@salshaforever:i dont use that i use extended version which do not need any activation code...
if u want link its in the 1st page. on my post!
my refine mask in cs5 is nt working ...some days before it was working ...after cs5 trail is over m making it rum by activation code from that day refine mask is nt working ...plzz help me out.
Originally posted by Riasa

my refine mask in cs5 is nt working ...some days before it was working ...after cs5 trail is over m making it rum by activation code from that day refine mask is nt working ...plzz help me out.

install extended version ...no need of activation code ...its free...
Originally posted by neenaLUVarnav

when m using refine mask its nt showing the changes at that time ...after that new untitled copy of it appears  ...and it creating prob for me..wat to do

when m using refine mask its nt showing the changes at that time ...after that new untitled copy of it appears  ...and it creating prob for me..wat to do

can u explain properlyConfused

can u explain properlyConfused

opps sorry i mean refine edgeOuchOuch...usually when i use  refine edge .change which i do like smooth or contrast i could see it bt now it does nt appears ...after saving the change a new untitled box wid selected png image comes wid that setting, which i have saved for making edge smooth.../..

anybody know how to download a video from desi tv forum .net ...i mean they have the video posted with the website link but I dont know how to extract it in order to download the video..I have seen other people upload it on facebook so i am sure there is a way to do it..and if not anyone know how to download videos from facebook???
Edited by Siddu246 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Siddu246

anybody know how to download a video from desi tv forum .net ...i mean they have the video posted with the website link but I dont know how to extract it in order to download the video..I have seen other people upload it on facebook so i am sure there is a way to do it..and if not anyone know how to download videos from facebook???
dear you can download it form here:
www.keepvid.com

just copy the URL of the video & paste it in this website!Embarrassed