*-Question and Queries corner 2013-* - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -SalShah4eva-

I am talking about this part lolz
5. Now your CS5 is activated :) But if you have internet connection and updates is active for CS5, then ur this serial key can be caught as a fraud one.

So you have 2 options to protect your CS5.
5.1 block Photoshop from connecting to the internet with your firewall.

or

5.2 Go to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc and open hosts file with notepad. and add the following lines in that file and save it.

127.0.0.1 activate.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 practivate.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 ereg.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 activate.wip3.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 wip3.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 3dns-3.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 3dns-2.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 adobe-dns.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 adobe-dns-2.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 adobe-dns-3.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 ereg.wip3.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 activate-sea.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 wwis-dubc1-vip60.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 activate-sjc0.adobe.com

sorry😭...i have no idea abt it...
Originally posted by Riasa

i forgot wat i need to add in my cs5 to import video ,i mean to make animated stuff ???

first download a video convertor and convert vidz to mp4 or mov
if u want to convert to mov then u need quick time player ...
only after this u can import vidz!
@salshaforever:i dont use that i use extended version which do not need any activation code...
if u want link its in the 1st page. on my post!
my refine mask in cs5 is nt working ...some days before it was working ...after cs5 trail is over m making it rum by activation code from that day refine mask is nt working ...plzz help me out.

my refine mask in cs5 is nt working ...some days before it was working ...after cs5 trail is over m making it rum by activation code from that day refine mask is nt working ...plzz help me out.

install extended version ...no need of activation code ...its free...
Originally posted by neenaLUVarnav

install extended version ...no need of activation code ...its free...

when m using refine mask its nt showing the changes at that time ...after that new untitled copy of it appears  ...and it creating prob for me..wat to do

when m using refine mask its nt showing the changes at that time ...after that new untitled copy of it appears  ...and it creating prob for me..wat to do

can u explain properly😕
Originally posted by neenaLUVarnav

can u explain properly😕

opps sorry i mean refine edge...usually when i use  refine edge .change which i do like smooth or contrast i could see it bt now it does nt appears ...after saving the change a new untitled box wid selected png image comes wid that setting, which i have saved for making edge smooth.../..

anybody know how to download a video from desi tv forum .net ...i mean they have the video posted with the website link but I dont know how to extract it in order to download the video..I have seen other people upload it on facebook so i am sure there is a way to do it..and if not anyone know how to download videos from facebook???
Edited by Siddu246 - 11 years ago