*-Question and Queries corner 2013-* - Page 10

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by -SalShah4eva-

Can you tel me if u convert the video into mpg format or other one coz I dont see mov format there. I converted in mpg format and  try to import in PS it did not worked for me.:( It would be better if some1 give me the link of PS CS6 it thats easy for me..my videos works there

are u using the total video converter i have given?
becoz when u enter the key it will licensed version and u wont get a water mark and there is a mov option in thatConfused
Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

do we have any matru and bijli animated siggies here.. They look so good together..

may be in creation gallery or u can request in request section!!

hey in which site shuld v upload our Avi's to be posted here..i tried imgur nd minus..bt  only link is cumng..not the tumbnail view..anyone help!
Originally posted by Ashvi_lolzZz

hey in which site shuld v upload our Avi's to be posted here..i tried imgur nd minus..bt  only link is cumng..not the tumbnail view..anyone help!

we use imgur and minus
or imageshack!

Yes Niki I have that one too will try there coz..it has only 3 mins limitation. This is the problem there lolz 
does it?Shocked
I didnt knew!Ouch

Can you tel me if u convert the video into mpg format or other one coz I dont see mov format there. I converted in mpg format and  try to import in PS it did not worked for me.:( It would be better if some1 give me the link of PS CS6 it thats easy for me..my videos works there
I convert in MPEG format!
Link to PS 6: http://portableappz.blogspot.in/2012/05/photoshop-cs6-130-multilingual.html

can anyone please tell me both the fonts used in dis siggy...
and the glowing effect in the second font(happy married life saif & bebo)
please..tnx in advance...

and also the font used in this siggy (dotted font) & tiny font (FATZ.DESIGN)
Edited by ..Aiman.. - 8 years ago
Can anyone please tell me how to open Gif files on photoshop CS4???
I have tried going to files>import>video into layer>selecting my file... but everything is white there, i cant see any picture layer there...

How can i import animated avis into layers???