"Housewife Hai..." comes with serious message: AD

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Mumbai, Dec 31 (IANS) TV actor Aniruddh Dave, to be seen in "Housewife Hai...Sab Jaanti Hai", says it is a show with a message. He says while the show will provide full-fledged entertainment, it will also convey the importance and potential of a housewife.

"The show is entertaining, but comes with a serious message. It is on the existence of housewives and how they are not less than working women," Aniruddh told IANS.

Personally also, the actor agrees with the cause.

"Housewives have thousands of responsibilities. They have so many things to do at home too. In fact, I feel housewives can do much more than what working women can," he said.

Set in Allahabad, the show features Aniruddh in the role of a fun loving husband, whose wife decides to leave her job and devote time at home.

"My character is performance-oriented. I can't do roles where I have to just sit. I am known for my acting style and I always choose different roles," said the actor, who has been seen in shows like "Ruk Jana Nahi", "Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki" and "Mera Naam Karegi Roshan".

The actor says he is not nervous about the new show, and hopes the viewers will like it.

"My fingers are crossed," he said.

http://en-maktoob.news.yahoo.com/housewife-hai-comes-serious-message-aniruddh-dave-094817386.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rashmi04 thumbnail
Tfs

Hope AD gets enormously benefitted with this show.

All the best to AD and entire cast.
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
"My character is performance-oriented. I can't do roles where I have to just sit. I am known for my acting style and I always choose different roles," said the actor, who has been seen in shows like "Ruk Jana Nahi", "Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki" and "Mera Naam Karegi Roshan".

aapki yahi ada to hume aapse aur bhi jyada pyar karne ko majboor kar deti hai

thanku visha
rozie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing Visha ðŸ˜ƒ
i love the storyline n especially love Suhasi, can't wait for this show 😃