Sachi00 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@kashiflion: @SanaKhanFan she is my fav too.she is nt just beautiful physically she has a beautiful heart too:))

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kya baat hai, season ke saath fruit bhi badalna chahiye...😆
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
the sad thing is that Sana liked the bullshit him and Raja were doing! what losers! 

Kashif knows he can never have the best fruit...😛 i loved when Kar said shame on you for saying that to Sapna and put him in his place! 

Sana likes cheapster like Raju, Raja, and Kashif! 
Edited by Nitu_ST_Deewani - 11 years ago
Sachi00 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lol yea exactly like santosh changed his side from Aska to Karishma after geting rejected by her.N Karishma njoyed his flirting too,thanks to santosh she got some footage for few days,.otherwise i didnt knw she exist in da house,.lmao.,.u see,people change feelings change,n sad part was sapna who is sp insecure of sana dat she tried to remind kashif of karishma but kashif answerd bck saying hes here for another fruit altho its not appropriate to call a girl dat
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
love to see the support she is getting around the world
ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

the sad thing is that Sana liked the bullshit him and Raja were doing! what losers! 

Kashif knows he can never have the best fruit...😛 i loved when Kar said shame on you for saying that to Sapna and put him in his place! 

oh come on karishma enjoyed the attention from kashif everytime please watch the first episodes but after everyone was against him she just joined the group and acted like sati savitri 

sana is nature wise a lot better then this cheap karishma

gangnamstyle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

bcz sana is from the same class ðŸ˜‰

and i loved tht moment too!

isnt it weird tht salman exposed kashif ws married nd nw he is on the show again wooing a girl. wats wrong wid BB ths season. IF it ws so important y didnt they jst rope in hrishant or smebdy from seaosn 1 or 2?
ayaan786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gangnamstyle

bcz sana is from the same class ðŸ˜‰

and i loved tht moment too!

isnt it weird tht salman exposed kashif ws married nd nw he is on the show again wooing a girl. wats wrong wid BB ths season. IF it ws so important y didnt they jst rope in hrishant or smebdy from seaosn 1 or 2?

she atleast has a class not like many others in the house 

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: ayaan786

oh come on karishma enjoyed the attention from kashif everytime please watch the first episodes but after everyone was against him she just joined the group and acted like sati savitri 

sana is nature wise a lot better then this cheap karishma

did you watch today's episode? you can tell Sana is exactly like Raja, Raju and Kashif! Sana = wannabe Veena Malik and Rakhi Sawant! 

Karishma is a class apart! 
ayaan786 thumbnail

did you watch today's episode? you can tell Sana is exactly like Raja, Raju and Kashif! Sana = wannabe Veena Malik and Rakhi Sawant! 

Karishma is a class apart! 

its not her fault if men are liking her why blaming sana for that