Sur Kshetra

UNFAIR 5:2 Sur Kshetra FINAL - Page 3

TRUTHALWAYS thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: tongue_twister

I agree with you. From day one,this show was full of partiality. First,Ghulam forgot rthe difference between 1 n 0 and pressed 1 when he wanted to press 0. That was overlooked as the singer was pakistani. 

Each time Abida had to give points,she looked at Atif as if waiting for a cue. 
All the time,Atif fought with Asha ji for nothing and denigrating Indian singers. No one pointed this out to him and stopped him from abusing Asha ji, Himesh ji and pulling down Indian singers. Frankly, Atif sucks. And sucks big time. He was one disgusting fellow in this program. I hope,we Indians do not have to see his face again. He is one jealous and insecure fellow.

Diljaan was clear winner,no doubt. It does not matter if he was not given the trophy to "please" certain creeps. All the Indian singers have bright days ahead and we will see plenty of them,where as the "winner" will go into oblivion.

I completely agree with your every point!

Atif Aslam always underestimated Indian singers.. RARELY or I can say NEVER appreciated Indians..
He used to say, "If the jury gives you marks, I will be surprised"
And when the judges gave Indians 30, he used to make faces!

Atif ALWAYS praised Pakistanis even when they didn't sing well..!!
If Pakistani got less marks, he used to always verbally attack & insult legendary singer Asha Bhosle, without even considering that even Runa Laila or Abida Parveen gave them 0..

Asha Bhosle has been singing for many years & has sung many many super hits songs!
Even age wise, she is way too elder than Atif..
Atif is a kid infront of her both in terms of age & experience!!

Atif always degraded Asha Bhosle, Himesh & Indian singers..

And whatever Atif is today is largerly because of India.. That's because he became popular worldwide after singing Indian songs.. Indian directors gave him the opportunity & the audience welcomed him with love!!
He is not even a little grateful to Indians..!! 

Himesh Reshammiya was fair to both Indians & Pakistanis & gave fair comments to both the countries.. He was never too critical towards Pakistan.. He appreciated whenever Pakistanis sang well & also respected the jury decision without questioning them like Atif Aslam..

Yes, Diljaan was better & sang more difficult songs than Nabeel..
And like you said these talented Indian people will definitely be successful like our Aman Trikha.. I hope Himesh will help the others too
Edited by TRUTHALWAYS - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TRUTHALWAYS thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tongue_twister

They themselves have not been able to protect the 2% hindus that they have and these people have come over here. And here they come to give us advice.Hypocrites.

@frozen.devil & tongue_twister : EXACTLY my opinion!! I second your thoughts!!
TRUTHALWAYS thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anondo.R

Now don't fight over Hindu Muslim! ðŸ¥±

If that's the case, why didn't they show the judges marks openly like other episodes?? Why were the marks kept a secret?

I am NOT saying all Indian Muslims are bad.. There are many patriot Indian Muslims also!
And there are many good hearted Pakistanis also!!

I am talking about FEW Indian Muslims who being in India support Pakistan.. Example, during cricket, we have seen some Indian Muslims getting Pakistan flags before.. They become happy & burst crackers when Pakistan defeats India.. If they were in Pakistan, we wouldn't have any problem with that.. But when they are living & earning in India & have Indian citizenship, we expect them to be loyal to India..

I mentioned Ismail Darbar as biased because we all know that when A R Rahman got Oscar Award for Jai Ho song from Slumdog Millionaire, EVERY Indian of all religions appreciated him..
But Ismail Darbar commented that A R Rahman paid & bought the awards..
Instead of being proud that an Indian got such a prestigious award, Ismail Darbar made such bad remarks about a fellow Indian!!
Edited by TRUTHALWAYS - 11 years ago
mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: TRUTHALWAYS

If that's the case, why didn't they show the judges marks openly like other episodes?? Why were the marks kept a secret?

I am NOT saying all Indian Muslims are bad.. There are many patriot Indian Muslims also!
And there are many good hearted Pakistanis also!!

I am talking about FEW Indian Muslims who being in India support Pakistan.. Example, during cricket, we have seen some Indian Muslims getting Pakistan flags before.. They become happy & burst crackers when Pakistan defeats India.. If they were in Pakistan, we wouldn't have any problem with that.. But when they are living & earning in India & have Indian citizenship, we expect them to be loyal to India..

I mentioned Ismail Darbar as biased because we all know that when A R Rahman got Oscar Award for Jai Ho song from Slumdog Millionaire, EVERY Indian of all religions appreciated him..
But Ismail Darbar commented that A R Rahman paid & bought the awards..
Instead of being proud that an Indian got such a prestigious award, Ismail Darbar made such bad remarks about a fellow Indian!!

That is why Ismail Darbar is nowhere today. Whatever,1 or 2 films he had given songs in 2011/12,sank without trace. In India, you cannot dream to grow big by pulling down people of your own fraternity and here this guy was invited to be a judge.
TRUTHALWAYS thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: stoaka

The show was definitely FIXED.
You could tell it from Diljaan;s and Himesh's expressions when the final round was going on.
Diljaan looked lost without much confidence, To me it also seemed like that he did not choose right songs. He should have never sung Saada Haq in the finale. That was a blunder.

There was all effort being put to make Nabeel a winner since last few weeks.
Sara Raza Khan who was a threat to Nabeel was humiliated and forced to leave for no reason as well as Trikha's confidence was broken bit by bit by Aatif because he saw Trikha as a winner from the very beginning.

We should not get in to Hindu Muslim debate but one thing is sure that this show was a hoax.

1) Yashraj should have been sent to the final..
2) Diljaan should have chosen popular songs.. Sadda Haq was a BAD choice!!
3) They should have shown  the judges marks openly like other episodes without keeping them a secret..
4) Strangely, Mr.Atif Aslam who ALWAYS kept degrading Indian singers, Captain & Judge remained cool & talked about love & peace before the result.. For the first time, I saw him talk so politely without throwing attitude or insulting Indians!!!!!!!

And yes, Sara Raza Khan was good.. Nabeel is also a good singer, but he can sing only simple romantic songs well..

Anyway, Aman Trikha has already sung 5 songs & I hope other contestants get this opportunity too
TRUTHALWAYS thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: frozen.devil

^ v r nt bringing religion into it fr nothing... v r being forced to! the judgement was definitely biased coz muslim 2 hindu judges were 5:2.

EXACTLY! Yashraj was definitely more versatile singer than Diljaan.. They purposely eliminated Yashraj because they knew he could carry any kind of song better than Nabeel.. In that case, Yashraj would be a clear winner..

Moreover, they didn't show who gave how many marks!
gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Religion has no relevance to the show. We understand that when comparing the two nations this topic may arise but religion/ethnicity has always been a strict no-no on this platform for the obvious reason. It creates unnecessary chaos for all. Therefore, we request that you do not open any topics regarding religion or ethnicity.

Further bias against judges (not religion!) can be continued in this topic: Biases/Cheating - All Discussions Here.

Topic Closed.

Sur Kshetra Development Team