India will remain a winner!!! [DT Note:pg.3] - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago

Hearty congratulations to Nabeel for winning Sur Kshetra!!! But the winner for me was India n will always be. 👏 

Pakistani singers have always sung easy and plain songs but Indian singers have always chosen to sing difficult songs with variations. 👏 👏  👏 👏 👏 

So for me the winners will be -

DILJAAN - The aan baan shaan of hindustan... ⭐️

YASHRAJ - Yash, tune apni ma ke jhumkon ka karz ada karliya!!! ⭐️ 

AMAN - The already playback singer!! ⭐️

BUDDHA - The Royal Bengal Tiger! ⭐️ 

Saare jahan se accha hindustaan hamara!!! Vande Mataram!! Jai hindustan!! 👏 👏 👏  👏 👏 👏 

Always winner ::  India Edited by reetasharma - 11 years ago
Oh get over yourself can't you just for once admit that

PAKISTAN BEAT INDIA!
If pak had sang easy songs then Nabeel wouldn't have been the winner! The Best of all of the contestants won: NABEEL!! Diljaan is a classical singer but still Nabeel sang better than him in classical today! Atif was right!! Nabeel is a versatile singer!! The music and the Best won! Admit it! Sach kha Atif nes Pakistani rotes nahin!!
Yash was the find of the show. I wish along with Trikha, HR gives chances to Yash and Diljaan too.
INDIA IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Forever
Originally posted by ilvipkknd

Oh get over yourself can't you just for once admit that

PAKISTAN BEAT INDIA!

this post was not for pakistanis.. y r u guys wasting ur energy here?? it is nt addressed 2 u its addressed 2 my fellow indians. N plz i think u r blind just read the first line of my post i wished nabeel congo!!!!!
Edited by frozen.devil - 11 years ago
yes. you are right. Diljaan was clear winner yesterday. But, Boney and Gaju wanted to show all how "mahaan" they are. 

But, HR has promised to give chance to Diljaan and I am sure he will rock in the coming days. It is important that you go on singing and remain in the heart of the people rather than being in the league of "also sang".
heartly congrats to all pakistanis, nabeel and atif pakistan rocked the show
Originally posted by neerkhan88

heartly congrats to all pakistanis, nabeel and atif pakistan rocked the show

Great job India. You have big heart to make this happen.