RM: Preeti Puri Choudhar in Houswife Hai Sab Janti

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

After Suhasi Dhami and Aniruddh Dave, Film and Shots Productions have roped in Preeti Puri Choudary for their forthcoming show 'Housewife Hai.. Sab Jaanti Hai' on Zee TV. She was last seen on Star Plus's Teri Meri Love Stories.

When Preeti was contacted, she affirmed the news and briefed us about her character saying, 'Yes, im doing Zee's new show. I am playing the 2nd daughter-in-law of the family and my character's name is Renu. Besides being modern and stylish, Renu is also a working woman who earns a handsome salary. She believes in the rat race of the world and strives to get what she wants. But there are times when she fails to fulfil her desires. All in its a fun loving character'.

Preeti had earlier worked in Zee TV's show 'Shobha Somnath Ki' where she played the role of Maharani Gayatri. She has also acted in Manta and Naagin on Zee TV. 

http://rangmunch.tv/index.php/writers-gully/newsbar/item/2286-preeti-puri-choudhary-back-on-zee-tv

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karsuh thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks Visha 😊 i am waiting for Housewife to start on Monday to see all the actors on the show 😃