Posted: 11 years ago

The NB5 Helpdesk

If you have any questions, please feel free to post in this helpdesk.

If you are looking for a thread that contains all the Important Forum Related links, please check the NB 5 Archive Mansion

If you are looking for Written and Video Updates, please check the Written and Video Update Archive.

The Character Sketches will be made soon, so new members will be able to follow the general story and which character is which!

If you have any further questions or concerns, please PM either LoveRosh, -Maddy- or I (luvya4ever) and we'll be happy to help!

Regards,
NB5 DT
Huff. Let me be the first to ask here. Are Sania and Sohaib contestants or guest performers? 

In wiki and other places, they are listed under contestants. 

In today's episode, their name was not on the title where the rest were introduced. (Talking about the beginning when all 11 names were given back to back and Sania/Sohaib were not included)

Even when the intro done by Karan and Gautam, they say 'ek aur ek gyarah'. That means 11 couples, right? 

With the different things, I'm getting confused. Are they participating or just a week dedicated to them and they are special guest performers? ðŸ¤”
Khushi As far as i know sania and sohaib
are just guests performers
HT newspaper me aaya tha that they are just for 1-2 episodes thats it..
Can any1 plz post kunwar's pics of his 1st act on song "tujhe dekhta hu"
From next wk the show is airing on sat n sun at 9
Posting this here since the topic of final WU is closed
I just wanted to ask you all that why is gurmeet and debina not allowed to participate in Nb? Why bcz he is Jdj winner? Just answer me
I don't know anything about Amar and Charlie. Can you give me any update about them.

Loving natch baliye. Karan and Gautam are great comperes
Can someone tell me what's the song and from which film that amar and Charlie performed. Thanks.
Originally posted by aasthanup

I just wanted to ask you all that why is gurmeet and debina not allowed to participate in Nb? Why bcz he is Jdj winner? Just answer me

no.. this is not the reason! ðŸ˜³

Gurmeet and Debina because they didn't accepted! *If I'm not wrong* ðŸ˜³
can anybody tell me nach baliye 5 comes on Sunday?