Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Why is Ram K. embarassing every1 in Welcome promos

Posted: 11 years ago
why ram kapoor is embarassing everyone with his 'WELCOME' promos.😕 his upcoming show on life ok?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PS057J1JcRA[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It looks like the show Come Dine With Me here in UK where people go to each other's houses and eat food and give points.

It will be interesting to watch the Indian version of the show. 😊
I don't think that Ram Kapoor is emabassing himself. He looks cute. ðŸ˜ģ
^m not a fan so my view in general is neutral. the show seems to be mocking his personality and he looks like a joke...what a shame considering that indian TV mocks mosts of its stars in the most horrible ways
snehasya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i guess being a fan doesnt changes your perception towards anyone being  a fan means we appreciate his work and accept his bad things but serioulsy this promo has been liked by everyone and he is looking super cute as well as handsome so please dnt make fun of your by commenting negatively on him
cooldreams thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Absolutely Not. I don't know what made you feel that Ram Kapoor has embarassed us with Welcome promos. The Promo looks very good and I'm sure the show is going to be successful in India too. Ram's expressions are too good...I've not watched the original version but as far as I understand, it looks like each contestant will be hosting a dinner while the competitors provide their brutally honest comments on the dishes prepared..and Ram's role would be more of a host of the show...providing humor and entertainment. I believe Ram being a food lover and one with awesome sense of humor is a perfect match and will ROCK the show. I for one, am eagerly waiting for the show to begin.
Annthew thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I love the promo & is looking forward 2 the show.RK is a born entertainer & i'm sure he will rock this time also.
armanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
We are not embarassed with his act.he is looking cute and only few look cute n adorable when they are nearing 40s n RK is the only one Golu who is most sought after.
aditi_34 thumbnail
Embarassing EVERY ONE?? U sure??...anyways i dun care wat dose odrs say,he dint embarass me.so pls dun say EVERY1 ok.?
OH SHUT UP...YOU FANBOTWAS ðŸĪŠ

he and the promo both are embarassing...🐷
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i loved the promo i am not at all embarassed he looks so cute n the way he says welcome is too
good n he is the host of the shw