Sur Kshetra

Gajji's shows unfair

LovelyPlanet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Gajji's music shows are always unfair and always someone who does not deserve wins his show.. He should have improved after Ishpaul lost his life, but no for some people trp and money is more important than lives.

why was diljan chose to sing guttkun in the finals? definitely something fishy there

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preetie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its just stupid show where Gaji  wanted to bridge whatever gaps with pakistan. So he did in his mind. I don't think it really matters who won. If Indian had won then there would have alot of cry over this how indians will never make pakistani win. So there they have it and at least that question is buried. What matters is how do these contestants move forward in thier careers? Who gets offers from bollywood?
I didn't follow another show where one of the pakistani singer Amant Ali was participant and didn't win. People were crying foul on forums. I just know little bit about it. Where is he now??? I have no idea. Where is debojit today? I see this singer name Rex doing dandia rounds for garba nights from another show with not much action in bollywood. There are plenty of singers who won and lost into dark or came with their albums then got lost in talent crowd. There are only few who really make it big. I am not sure if Nabeel will be next big thing in Bollywood. I am also not sure if any of the other participants from both sides make big mark in bollywood. Only singers with unique voice has advantage.

Aman has been lucky to get HR support which is important. There might be few offers to others as this is fresh and it is cost effective for low budget films. There is way too much talent out there and directors have way too much to chose from. Plus who you know in the industry helps alot too. Edited by preetie - 11 years ago
s123vi thumbnail
fair or unfair, i don't know bt we should gv him credit 4 bringin 2 rivals on 1 platform n exposin hidden talents 2 d wrld!😊
TRUTHALWAYS thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lonely0planet

Gajji's music shows are always unfair and always someone who does not deserve wins his show.. He should have improved after Ishpaul lost his life, but no for some people trp and money is more important than lives.

why was diljan chose to sing guttkun in the finals? definitely something fishy there

Totally agree 👏 During Saregamapa Challenge 2005, Vineet Singh was 1000 times better than Debojit Saha.. Vineet deserved to win the show... Most of the people who followed Challenge 2005 loved Vineet & wanted Vineet to win the show...
But Debojit won!! It was shocking!!
Debojit Saha wasn't even fit to be in top 10..!!
Edited by TRUTHALWAYS - 11 years ago
tongue_twister thumbnail
Diljaan has won the hearts of millions of Indians. And Yash too. In the coming days they both will be great singers and Asha ji has promised to help Buddha. So we will get to hear these amazing singers quite often. 
All the best to Team India.