Most irritating contestants

Bartz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I find Sapna and Rajeev the most irritating in BB6. 

Sapna: She tried to project herself different from others, but the coolest Imaam has stolen her limelight. She has now gone bitter and keeps doing ...cheee pooo cheer pooo all the time. Her voice tone is damn irritating. She is a nut case and that too an irritating one. Whatever Imaam does, he is entertaining and totally different. He has a novelty. Sapna keeps jumping on other people especially Bips and Santa. At least Bips was her friend. What excuse does she have to jump on Santa. Imagine if Santa got a heart attack because of her scarry cheek pukar ..as Imaam says ðŸ˜†

On one hand this woman says she does't fight for food, on the other hand she fights poor Kar for uncooked noodles ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜†
Now that Imaam is there, BB must chuck this woman out. Enough of her cheek pookhar. 

Rajeev: This guy is so irritating...I doubt anyone can spend even 15 mins with him except Sana of course ðŸ˜† Since when one irritating person got pally with another irritating one...the way Spana keeps doing Raju Raju...both of them should be locked in a room forever. Sapna fights everyone without any rhyme or reason but if equally irritating Rajeev picks a fight ...she jumps in between doing Raju Raju ðŸ˜¡ Why can't she let him fight? ðŸ˜†

Sana: Her kheee kheee with pig snorts is damn irritating. She should have been given an award for most irritating kheee kheee. 

I used to find Rotlu Aaanshuka irritating but the above people have overshadowed her and have emerged as the most irritating ones not only in BB6 but in all the seasons of BB. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bartz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Instead of Kar, that magician should have disappeared these 3; Sana, Rajeev and Sapna. ðŸ˜¡