6 Finalists..Agree with this concept???

Poll

Season 6 tho 6 Finalists...Agree???

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
ashdgr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Do you guys agree with BB's stupid concept of whichever season it is that same no. of contestants (finalists) in finale???

Maximum 3-4 contestants for finals is tolerable but more than that doesn't give that Finale kind of feeling ðŸ¥±

Phir tho season 14 mein eviction hee nahi hoga...purre ke purre nominated for 90 freaking days. ðŸ˜† 

Edited by ashdgr8 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashdgr8 thumbnail

jaago jaago vote karo...😉
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Its a stupid concept. Takes away the meaning of finalists. In my opinion, there should only be three people left behind in the finale week every season. 6 is an overkill.
ashdgr8 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Its a stupid concept. Takes away the meaning of finalists. In my opinion, there should only be three people left behind in the finale week every season. 6 is an overkill.

yeah it feels "crowded'
-CmPunk123- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
4 are enough.
I hope someone runs away with 10lac
6 finalists ?  i think next year it's going to be 7 finalist as that would be  season 7 .. like this in 14 season.,there would be 14 finalists . and show will end on next Saturday after it starts on friday... OMG ..  HAs BIGG BOS gONE MaD THAT HE IS HAvING 6 FiNALISTS ? IS IT JuSt BECAUSE THOSE ALL ARE HIS FAVORITES...
ashdgr8 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CmPunk12321

4 are enough.
I hope someone runs away with 10lac

This surely is the best option to make one of the contestant to quit before finale...If at all it happens this season then Sana may choose to leave with suitcase full of 10 Lacs.
gbala9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I don't know how many finalists will be there but  it kinda makes sense for the channel having more finalists.
They can easily get their chosen one as a winner and people will think it is all because of the votes getting split. Since the show is massively manipulated if there were only 3 finalist, it would be difficult for the channel to make their chosen one the winner on the basis of popular votes.

I think ideally there should be 3 or 4 finalists not more, but it seem that they will keep 6 o maintain Alag che...😔

This makes me wonder what are they gonna do in BB7, keep 7 finalists?😆