Unseen Vishna videos from live feed

meera_005 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
For all the fans who believed in their love story, and for all the haters who were blinded by the thought that it was a fake love story...watch them live in real bigg boss house moments..can't believe that people actually thought they were acting...for vishal I hope sana wins or at east make it to the finals...

Vishna journey and definitely more to come...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Who will tolerate their scenes ?i am not even remotely interested watching them now while i used to be fan of that duo sometime...
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the videos πŸ˜ƒ
bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot dear . Words are not sufficient to thank you. Hope vishal returns this week . πŸ€—
Originally posted by: bluerobin

Thanks a lot dear . Words are not sufficient to thank you. Hope vishal returns this week . πŸ€—

So many times i have uttered this and even created one thread on this-- that he would not ever return  to the show .. arey ,this is not daily show, where he will keep coming again and again after his eviction...
meera_005 thumbnail
There should be a block option in this forum where u can block certain users and not  have to see any of their posts...

Clearly these videos are for fans who appreciate them on screen...and those who are remotely uninterested why bother viewing this post, clearly you are interested, I rest my case!!!
huma11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: meera_005

There should be a block option in this forum where u can block certain users and not have to see any of their posts...

Clearly these videos are for fans who appreciate them on screen...and those who are remotely uninterested why bother viewing this post, clearly you are interested, I rest my case!!!

Bang on πŸ‘
meera_005 thumbnail
Originally posted by: huma11

Bang on πŸ‘

Like come on, enough with the negativity...πŸ˜† 

Welcome all I worked hard on uploading these videos, at lleast I can say I made some type of contribution and not just give my 2 cents in this forumπŸ˜‰
chocolate15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lallan-Top

So many times i have uttered this and even created one thread on this-- that he would not ever return  to the show .. arey ,this is not daily show, where he will keep coming again and again after his eviction...

no one remembers you on this forum maybe thats why we dont bother with patheic useless people like you who just bash everyone 
Originally posted by: meera_005

There should be a block option in this forum where u can block certain users and not  have to see any of their posts...

i wish it existed here , then first of all i would have blocked some attention seekers specially like one of those , who is liking your post  i quotted.