Fan Fictions

pyar bhi hai aur dard bhi LATEST OS ON TAREY

swastikushal thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello guys its the first tym i m writing about tarey i hv written earlier about virman
so ok lets come to the point ...i hope this os be one of the good os's  evr and u pple really lyk it...a lot of tym and hard work has been put into it... 

😊 hope u enjoy

ONE LAST REQUEST THAT PLS DO NOT COMMENT ANYTHING AGAINST TAAREY...I MEAN PLS NO KRIYANSH

I HOPE U UNDERSTAND A TAREYIANS FEELINGS FOR TAREY

taani just ran from the rehearsal hall when rey saw her running with her eyes full of tear and fear.he coudn't help chasing her.she went out at the basketball court which was all empty.she stood and yelled very loudly as though she was very angry with someone and just then rey held her by her shoulder and when she turned back she got scared and was about to scream but rey had till then put his hands over her soft lips.
rey--- oh!! wow!! so tumhe mujhse dar bhi lagne lga hai
taani---mujhe aapse darne ki kya zaroorat hai , i thought ki koi aur hai
rey---tumhe kya lga ki kaun hai??
taani---kyun rey aapko isse kya...y r u so affected ...aapne hi toh kha tha na ki main faltu hun and aapki lyf mein main bilkul bhi matter nahin karti so why now...😭
(rey and taani both stand with teary eyes ...rey thinks that how could he ever tell taani that he loved her to the core ...more than his lyf also)
rey wipes her tears with his palms and tries to make his taani comfortable
she almost then started crying even moreand hugged rey very tightly and once again they could feel each others breath .afterall they both loved each other like nobody could do ever on this earth.rey kissed her on her eyes to comfort her and she in emotions kissed him on his cheeks.rey very peacefully asked the reason for taani's sadness and she told him evrything that...its were the boys of welhams becoz of whom taani was upset becoz they tried to ruin her and tried to do wrong with her while she was just explaining them about the rules of the dance competition (those boys had come for the face off for dance in st. louis ).

hearing this rey went mad with rage and anger that how couls any1 touch his taani except for him or how could any1 try ruin her and specially when rey was around her.he ascended towards the rehearsal hall but taani  stopped him.
taani---pls for god sake do not react on this matterbecoz if u do anything then u already know the result that khushboo ma'am forevr dance ko college mein ban kar dengi...plz plz
rey---but taani tum  kaise yeh sab seh sakti ho... y r u doing this and secong thing tumhe dance se kya afterall jo authorities chahte hain whi ho jayega  ...u should be happy
taani---nahin rey...maine jabhi bhi aapse yeh kha hai ki aap mujhe nahin samjhte toh woh sahi hi kha tha ...u know that i can't hurt u aur agr dance ban hota hai toh sabse zyada hurt aap hi hoge.
rey---aur tum mujhe hurt kyun nai kar sakti kya main yeh jaan sakta hun...haan
taani--- becoz i lo...
*(she was about to say i love u but stops herself)
rey------say it damit.jo bolna hai bolo.i wanna hear it taani.kaho na taani tum kya khne waali thi.
taani---kuch nai rey(she tries to take her eyes off from him)
rey---yahi meri aankhon mein dekh ke keh skti ho??
taani---rey mujhe late ho rha hai... 
rey---- hone do
taani--rey bhai wait kr rhe honge.
rey---krne do
taani---rey avp ne bulaya hai
rey---bulane do...i don't care... all i care is u
(they start staring each other)
taani---rey ma'am ka msg aaya hai imp hai plz jaane do
rey---mujhse bhi zyada kya imp hai tumhare liye
taani---rey pls let me go
rey---jaao na maine kab pakda hai
(taani first stares at him and then turns back to lv almost then she heard a sweet voice)
rey---taani mujhe tumse kuch khna hai that i love u...(taani is shocked hearing this but is on the ninth cloud)
taani---aapne kya bola??
rey---jo tmne suna,reply nai karogi??
taani---i love u tooo rey...a lot se bhi zyada
(they both hug each other so tightly as if they will nvr be separate again)
taani---kya hua rey aap kuch tension mein lg rhe ho?? koi problem ..?? mujhse share kr skte ho aap
rey---haan ek tension hai ...mere ghr pe guests aaye hua hain and unmein se ek ladki hai...oh god she is so irritating ...woh mere dad ke friend ki beti hai and she is after me ,she also lyks me like other girls do
(the reason for his tension was correct but he actually wanted to see taani's reaction to this...taani's face was red...full of anger and jealousy )
taani---what stupid girls koi bhi achcha ladka dikha nai ki bas line marne lagti hain... idiots...sahi kha rey aapne aapko ghr jaane ki koi zaroort nai hai            badi aai aapko like krne waali...hunh
rey---taani taani taani ...its ok and u know what these girls just like me but u love me...(the staring look again continues )      by the way taani main jaaunga kahan raat ko
taani---mmm... aap mere ghr chalo na bhai ke saath aapka tym bhi achcha se spend ho skega
rey---sirf chai ke saath and what about u??
(when they reach taani's home they realize  that swayam has not come home yet and when taani makes him a call he tells that he has a night out plan with sharon as it was sharon's b'day)
taani---sorry rey but bhai nai aa payenge
rey---wow!! thnx bro achcha hai ki tu aaj nai aa rha hai
(he forgets that taani is seeing his nonscence  and she makes a weird face of question that why was rey so exited )
taani---rey stop staring ...jaao aap change kr aao tab tak main dinner lga deti hun
rey---as u say
(rey by mistake enters taani's room and stated changing ...by the tym only his shirt was off he noticed that taani had 3 cupboards in her room.he wondered if she had too many clothes...he decided to open the first cupboard ...when he was just about to open the cupboard taani saw his shirtless wonder and couldn't take her eyes off from him but then she realised that rey ws going to open her secret cupboard)
taani---sorry rey but aap yeh cupboard nai khol skte 
rey---bt y taani aisa kya hai ismein
taani---it'svry close to my heart 
rey---more than me...tum humare beech bhi secrets rkhna chahti ho 
(taani almost then opens the cupboard and the turns towards rey to see his reaction...actually it was the cupboard which she had nvr opened in front of any1 as it was this cupboard where she had stuck all the photos of her only prince charming ,rey)
taani---i know rey ki aap soch rhe honge ki taani kaisi pagal ladki hai...hai na??
rey---thnxx taani ...now i hv understood how mad u were for me
taani---kya karun maine aapke siva aaur kisi ko kabhi dil se chaha hi nai...kya aapki lyf mein kabhi koi mere alawa aayi thi??
rey---taani chalo mujhe bhook lagi hai... lets go
taani--hmmm chaliye na dinner is all ready
(after eating taani picks up their plates and and cleans the table)
taani---rey aap jaao mujhe abhi thoda tym lagega
rey---but kaun se room mein
taani--- kaun se room mein kya...bhai ke room mein hi rey
rey---main aur swayam ke room mein?? kyun guest room nai hai kya
taani---guest rooms toh bht hain bt aap guest toh nai ho na
(after half an hour she leaves for her room ...while going she wants to see her love once again before sleeping and wish him gudnyt ...but when she sees swayam's room she finds it that rey is missing)
taani---rey kahan ho aap...where r u rey??
(she then goes to her room for searching him...and finds that the lights were off but she had switched them on becoz she hates darkness)
taani---rey aap yahan pe ho kya...(and she starts crying...almost then rey switched on the lights of her room and could see how beautifully had rey decorated her room for his taani
rey slowly came from back and held her by her waist with his chin on her shoulder and said...)
rey---pasand aaya??
taani---thnx rey...(tears in eyes)
rey---thnxx???? kis liye
taani---for making me feel so special and out of this world
rey---u r special taani
(rey wipes her tears with his hands to make her feel comfortable)
taani---aap bhul gye rey maine aapse poocha tha ki kya aapki lyf mein kabhi koi aur bhi tha mere siva???
rey---taani lets go to sleep...
taani---rey aapko nai batana hai toh its ok ...mera irada aapko hurt krne ka bilkul nai tha 
remember aap hi ne kha tha ki humare beech koi secrets nai hone chahiye...but if it hurts to tell then plz do not hurt urself coz that hurts me
(after so many thoughts of kria and past reveals out everything in front of taani and sits on the bed with teary eyes)
(taani hugged her to make him feel comfortable...he held taani's hand and said)
rey---taani plz tum bhi mujhe chod ke mat chali jaana...plz plz plz taani
(taani while hugging and moving her hand round rey's back says)
taani---aapne yeh soch bhi kaise liya ki main aapko kabhi chod sakti hun...i love u rey to the core ...apni jaan se bhi zyada pyar krti hun main aapse
(and then finally the lip lock's on...it was now when they understood the real meaning of love)

thnx guys for bearing this...
i hope u all loved it and sorry if any mistake is there
...with love..
swasti

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShivTRSS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail