Sur Kshetra

AMAN TRIKA'S 5 BACK TO BACK HITS!!!!

palpal88 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I think Aman Trika is the true winner of sur kshetra.his songs - hookah bar, po po(son of sardar), son of sardar title, go go govinda(oh my god) and khiladi  bhaiya(khiladi 786) has become insanly hit numbers in india. Whether its birthday party or marriage or christmas party hookah bar and po po are creating magic on DJ.I didnot knew before that these songs are sung by him.After knowing this i am pleasently surprised.Good going Aman,u r the true winner.and i think  Diljaan will also get tremendous amount of work in bollywood,people just love his voice and positive attitude.!!!!!👏👏👏👏👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I didn't really aman trika in Surkshetra but I love the song hookah bar! ;) and go govinda was done nicely by him
pakeezah thumbnail
congrats to Aman. 

i loved some of his songs on Sur Kshetra. 

I mostly just remember prabhu deva and sonakshi dancing

in go go govinda but hookah bar kept me hooked. very danceable

song and aman was just superb.
Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
A,am trikha is good with playing with taal..
He has sung exceptionally in surkshetra but as u see good singers are ousted. Atif i'm sure was scared of him and his singing style.
he hs proved that he is an amazing singer.
And himesh has proved that he keeps his words and gives chances to everyone. He has been doing the same since sa re ga ma days. That's why even pakistani contestants are hell bent on impressing himesh. But Atif's behaviour will cost them. I feel bad for them. If not Himesh would have given chance to Nabeel and Mulazim too.