ashi_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I just watched the episode and felt that the fight for a piece of cake was unnecessary , karishma and delnaz ko ake nhi batana chayehtha it was just a piece of cake nothing more then that , I like sana for taking side of imaam , how can everyone gang.up against him , this fight start due to karishma's chugli , and i hate urvashi 's attitude today I was her supporter but her behaviour was so cheap today and at the end how delnaz behaved with imamm ussee toh koi hope hai hi nhi woh toh starting see hi asey thi they all can eat food together but he can't

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashi_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
And I wish he win this show it will be a slap to everyone in the houseEdited by ashi_lovely - 11 years ago
Aleena12 thumbnail
Karishma came in and said bla bla bla.. Aur kuch kaam nahi hai uska..  Hope Imam stays till end.. 

and then rajeev and urvashi had to overreact yehi to unka kaam hai.. aur kya kar sakte hai.. pff
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
That was such a cheap fight
Delnaaz,karishma ...really stooped so low...and urvashi crossed all the limits ...why they always after Imam ...when he doesnt eats anything then they never do anything...and when he eats even a small piece ...or an apple it becomes an issue...
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
unnecessarily fights happened in the past too like once Sana yelled at Niketan for Yawn ðŸ˜‰ 

rajeevkiijann thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashi_lovely

I just watched the episode and felt that the fight for a piece of cake was unnecessary , karishma and delnaz ko ake nhi batana chayehtha it was just a piece of cake nothing more then that , I like sana for taking side of imaam , how can everyone gang.up against him , this fight start due to karishma's chugli , and i hate urvashi 's attitude today I was her supporter but her behaviour was so cheap today and at the end how delnaz behaved with imamm ussee toh koi hope hai hi nhi woh toh starting see hi asey thi they all can eat food together but he can't

i m totally agree with u dear bilkul sahi kaha
rajeevkiijann thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashi_lovely

And I wish he win this show it will be a slap to everyone in the house

tum imman kii barey mien bolrahi hona
rajeevkiijann thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aleena12

Karishma came in and said bla bla bla.. Aur kuch kaam nahi hai uska..  Hope Imam stays till end.. 

and then rajeev and urvashi had to overreact yehi to unka kaam hai.. aur kya kar sakte hai.. pff

ye bhi sahi kaha tum ney 😊
rajeevkiijann thumbnail
Originally posted by: sita11

That was such a cheap fight
Delnaaz,karishma ...really stooped so low...and urvashi crossed all the limits ...why they always after Imam ...when he doesnt eats anything then they never do anything...and when he eats even a small piece ...or an apple it becomes an issue...

saley cake jese pics kelye larrahetey kameeney kahiin keyyy
kaifia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Urvashi Aunty is disgusting fighting and yelling over a piece of cake is unreal she is one cheap lady urv