xxx IQBAL KHAN FaN ClUb xxx

Posted: 17 years ago

Iqbal Khan
"I like to act. The medium used to reach people, does not matter. Television is big these days. Look at the Kahaani people. They get mobbed wherever they go", - Iqbal Khan

Iqbal Khan πŸ˜›
City: Srinagar
Marital status: single
Ex-spouse/girlfriend: sneha
Education: college dropout
Debut Film: Fun2shh... Dudes in the 10th Century
Languages: hindi, english πŸ‘

FILMOGRAPHY:

Bullet - Ek Dhamaka
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Vasna Ki Aag
Fun2shh... Dudes in the 10th Century

HEY GUYZ CHEK OUT DIS HOT PIC 4RM AAP JAISA KOI AWRDZ OF IQBAL'Z FAMILY
IT INCLUDES HIS MUM N DAD
NOT 4GETTIN HIS GIRLFIEND

HERE I POSTED THE IQBAL KHAN PICTURE AS A KID.CHECK IT...................

'Angad' of 'Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai' serial turns 26

By Subhash K. Jha, Mumbai: Iqbal Khan, star of the hit television serial "Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai", couldn't have hoped for a better 26th birthday. His parents came from his home in Kashmir to be with him here and his girlfriend Sneha arranged for a small celebration too.

"Though work-wise this is the happiest birthday I could've hoped for, time has become my biggest enemy," said the birthday boy. "One of my shootings was cancelled, and that gave me some time to sleep late and relax. Then in the night I had to shoot for my serial. I rushed later to Sneha's home to cut the cake."

Iqbal will soon be seen on the popular Sony game show "Deal Ya No Deal". Wouldn't he prefer to be with his own girlfriend on the show?

"Sony wanted 'Angad' (played by Iqbal) and 'Kripa' (actress Neha Bamb), the characters from our hit serial 'Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai' on the show. I know there's the danger of audiences seeing us as a real-life pair. But I make sure I talk about my girlfriend Sneha at every public performance, and I'll do so on 'Deal Ya No Deal'."

And what's the marriage deal?

"I first need to get ourselves a house... and some time to spend with the people I love. In fact, one reason why I'm working through my birthday is because I want to be free on the 12th when my sister is coming to Mumbai. My parents who are here, can't take the Mumbai climate. They'll be going back home soon and I haven't found time to spend with them. Hopefully my career will be more streamlined this year."

Iqbal is delighted by the response that his little stint on Ekta Kapoor's "Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai" got him.

Laughs the TV star, "Last year Ekta Kapoor had gifted me with 'Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai' for my birthday. Let's see what she has in store this time."

COMMENTS ON IQBAL KHAN OF HIS FAN'S :-]

he is just the best
Written by ifra on 2006-04-20 18:21:07
------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------
Iqbal Khan is the best because the way he acts the way his expressions are the way he dances he has got everything in him I just can not describe him in words I have seen him on interveiews. He is very sweet in his real life
oh my ghosh
Written by anna on 2006-04-15 05:24:59
------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------
I like him sooo much. His style his voice, his built. He is totally dashing. He is a complete dude. I am just 15 and if was of his age he would be my first choice.
iqbal khan is so hot
Written by shazeena hussain on 2006-04-11 03:22:06
The reason i watch KYPH is for Iqbal, Angad, because he is the best, sexiest, and hottest actor that i av ever seen I love him so much and I am his biggest fan.
Kaisa Ye Pyaar Hai Mera
Written by Guest on 2006-03-27 04:57:38
I only watch KYPH for Iqbal, Angad, because he is the best, sexiest, and hottest actor to ever be born on earth. I love him so much and I am his BIIGEST fan no matter what anyone says.
A Man every Women would die for
Written by Riffat on 2006-03-25 14:53:40
He is the best actor I've seen on indian television, his looks the way he acts is just to good! Well Sneha is so lucky to have someone like him and I just can't miss a episode of his serial Kesa yeh pyaar hai
Iqbal is so hot
Written by Sonia on 2006-03-15 03:44:19
I'm watching this drama for few days only and I love the drama. Its so nice but the main thing is that Iqbal Khan looks so cute and hot he is the best
Kaisa ye pyar hai
Written by Manasi on 2006-03-08 04:40:34
I have been watching KYPH since the first episode. You won't believe but being only 13 I am the biggest fan of Angad. He is very very sexy, handsome, great actor, has a wonderful personality,he is so so so hot,he is just awesome and looks cool. He is also very dashing and stylish. I love his heavy voice very very very much. I watch the serial only for him. If I could ever meet him , I would feel really really FORTUNATE.
Ek Anokhi Prem Kahani
Written by Indrani Chakraborty on 2006-03-07 04:55:06
This is one of the best hindi romantic drama I ever seen.It has similarity with real life.
Kaisa yeh pyar hai
Written by sonia on 2006-03-03 05:19:31
This is a very romantic drama. I love angad and kripa they both make a romantic couple. angad is sexy good looking guy. keep the good work up.
He is fabulous
Written by Deepthi on 2006-02-16 05:36:58
He is the best serial actor.I watch the serial only because of him. Iqbal seems to be the next Shahrukh. All the best for the future.
Wish
Written by Josline on 2006-02-15 04:41:56
Iqbal is one of my best or favourite serial actor. He plays his character of (Angad)very well in KYPH. I Like him very much as an actor. May God give him a success in his life and work. And keep up good work.
Happy VALENTINES Day. Love
Josline
Natural
Written by fatema on 2006-02-13 06:49:58
Iqbal acts so wonderful. He is very natural. I watch KYPH only because of him. I wish Iqbal all the very best for a successful career.
Iqbal is great
Written by rattri on 2006-02-09 05:34:49
Iqbal acts so wonderful. He is very natural. I watch KYPH only because of him. I wish Iqbal all the very best for a successful career.
About Iqbal
Written by KOMAL on 2006-02-07 05:34:37
IQBAL is a nice actor and I am a great fan of him. He has a nice personality & he is so sweet as well as he is so handsome also. In the real life he is a rock star.
Good show
Written by Guest on 2006-01-16 16:16:13
I think that Kaisa yeh pyar hai is a very good show and I hope that Angad and Kripa get together but Prithvi is coming in the way
Kaisa ye pyaar hai
Written by Muskaan on 2006-01-06 06:07:12
I watch Kaisa ye pyaar hai just because of Iqbal Khan cause I think he is mind blowing and so cute and I love Iqbal Khan. I think angan and Kripa should get togethr
Nice pair of Angad & Kripa
Written by kanika roy on 2006-01-06 06:06:13
I watch kyph from frist episode.he is a such a rock great star in indian television.his pairing with Kripa is so cute & nice.
Very talanted actor
Written by Khushi (from pakistan) on 2006-01-01 07:11:51
Iqbal is very talanted actor. I like him so much.. I am his big fan.. I started watching KYPH coz of iqbal. He is so cute so sweeet. He is the most rocking person on television. He will definitely oust even Shahrukh if given the chance. n he became famous after the success of tv series '~'*'~'KaIsA Ye PyAaR HaI '~'*'~'.
Rock star
Written by ijaz on 2005-12-29 08:16:21
Cute boy, as handsome as diamond, eyes sparkling like stars,
Iqbal khan
Written by DA_king on 2005-12-27 05:55:13
Iqbal khan is a normally actor in bollywood. But in Kaisa yeh pyar he had acting very well
deepali
Written by Guest on 2005-12-17 09:29:31
I used to love Angad after i started watching KYPH. he is no doubt a very good and talented actor. i am his very big fan.
shabnam
Written by Guest on 2005-12-10 02:55:18
iqbal is so cute ,good lookin guy. He acts really good in the tv show call KYPH. I hope he kripa and angaad get together!!!!!
pishi
Written by Guest on 2005-12-05 16:53:05
Iqbal is soooooo hot. I hate hindi soaps but I like KYPH. It is managable because of him. He is awesome. Vert Very handsome and talented
amina
Written by Guest on 2005-11-24 05:00:31
I started watching KYPH because of Iqbal khan.. he looks sooooooo handsome. I just love to see him
Written by Guest on 2005-11-23 13:56:30
Angad/Zaib look so cool. I would like to see you and Kripa back together.I watch Kaise yeh pyar hai everyday
Opinion about KHPH
Written by Guest on 2005-11-10 15:12:52
I enjoy looking at KYPH, I wish that Angaad/Zaid would wake up and smell the roses... It is PRIVTHI he should be treating badly not Krippa. Not forgetting Malik and MISHTI, she is so very fake. I would like to see him and Krippa back together
Most hottest person
Written by Guest on 2005-11-10 15:11:24
Iqbal khan is the cuttest and hottest person, he is also a outstanding actor.
About Iqbal
Written by Guest on 2005-11-04 12:22:21
iqbal khan is the most talented star in indian tv. he will definitely oust even shah raukh if given the chance.
IQBAL KHAN
Written by Guest on 2005-11-01 23:09:27
i think hes so handsome especialy now hes looking great in kaisa yeh pyar hai. keep it up lov u loads
Iqbal lover
Written by Guest on 2005-10-28 12:38:19
Hes iz the most cuteeeeeeee and sweet person..i love him
Most stylish guy
Written by Guest on 2005-10-26 10:29:45
He is most dashing,handsome and stylish on television,

Iqbal Khan
Written by Guest on 2005-10-25 08:46:13
He became popular the sucess of Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai.
iqbal khan rocks
Written by Guest on 2005-10-24 14:59:31
he is the most rocking person on television,his dashing eyes and his stylish voice is fabulas

PLEASE WRITE HERE THAT WHAT DO U FEEL ABOUT IQBAL KHAN??????????

from me IQBAL KHAN IS THE BEST
I LUV U IQBAL KHAN...........................................

Edited by angad lover - 17 years ago
some pics of IQBAL KHAN πŸ˜ƒ

Mumbai, July 13 (IANS) Mumbai's film fraternity has reacted with anger and shock to the serial bombings that killed about 200 people. Everybody - old timers like Shabana Azmi and Hema Malini or younger actors like Randeep Hooda and Sammir Dattani - says it is time to strike πŸ˜† back to save the city from further attacks.

Hema Malini: What happened in Mumbai is very shocking and saddening. To watch all those innocent people die helplessly, I πŸ˜ƒ cannot get over it. I do have a voice because I am in politics. But how do I use that voice to avert such calamities?

These situations are made unnecessarily complicated by politics. Miraculously, Mumbai bounced back the very next da 😳 y. Esha (Hema's daughter) left for the shooting of her new Ram Gopal Varma film. I am leaving for "Baabul". But this shouldn't mean that we should forget what happened. It can happen again. And it must not.

Randeep Hooda: This latest attack shouldn't and won't intimidate Mumbai. We should carry on πŸ˜‰ with our lives and send up a prayer for those who have suffered irretrievable losses. Panic is exactly what these criminals want from us. Please don't let them have the pleasure of watching us fall into their trap. We won't give in. Mumbai's human spirit is indomitable.

Sammir Dattani: A friend of mine was out in the evening of the blasts. She travels back home by train. Only her family and her close πŸ˜› friends know what we have gone through while we waited for her to return home after Mumbai went blank.

The phones jammed, the roads got clogged and there was panic everywhere. I was caught in a traffic jam with no way to help my missing friend. Is this what the terrorists hoped to achieve? Then they have succeeded, I guess.

R. Madhavan: 😊 I don't know what the perpetrators of this heinous crime have achieved. Whatever it is, I hope they are happy and that they were able to sleep peacefully on Tuesday night.

But I wonder what those innocent people packed like sardines in trains on their way home after a normal gruelling day had done to come to such a gruesome end? Why do innocent 😊 people die in terrorist attacks?

Anyway, Mumbai is no more Mr. Nice Guy. It is time to get seriously tough on terrorism. Otherwise, it will only get worse.

Shabana Azmi & Javed Akhtar: Acts of terror are acts of cowardice. Terror in any form needs to be condemned. Mumbai will respond with strong condemnation. Let's resolve to fight terror. We need to give our full empathy and compassion to the victims.

Sajid Khan: Mumbai won't be intimidated by such acts. It's not the rudest, but the toughest city in the world. Every Mumbaikar is a soldier. And if the need arises we'll get πŸ˜† seriously rude against our enemies.

Rakeysh Mehra: 11/7 isn't only about Mumbai. It is about an internal attack on India. It's a global issue. We need to undertake a war against terrorism more intensely. Instead of intellectualising or politicising the issue, we should mount a counter-attack against terrorism and wipe it out, whatever the cost.

Raveena Tandon: "Malnutrition, encroachments, no security, no infrastructure, no planning and no vision. The city is running by itself. But Mumbai has remained and will remain a lion-hearted city. And this time Mumbaikars will have to protest on a large scale. The city has taken enough πŸ˜ƒ natural and manmade disasters. No more!

The authorities should start functioning for the city instead of being mute spectators, and please give back the services that the city deserves after the kind of taxes that we pay. Stop filling up the politicians' pockets and get cracking before the city cracks.

Iqbal Khan (TV star): Mumbai is the best city in the world and what makes it the best is the people. The city has seen enough problems be it natural or man-made. Maybe other people feel this attack to be drastic. I don't. I am from Kashmir. I have seen first-hand what militancy can do. They don't scare me.

Rajiv Khandelwal: I feel the average Mumbaikar goes through too much to get cowed down by this attack. Such cowardly acts don't make an iota of difference in the attitude and strength of the people. The culprits should realise that Mumbai is getting very angry. It's time for terrorists πŸ˜ƒ to run for cover. πŸ˜‰

Dino Morea: No way should we get frightened by this attack. In fact, we should join hands to fight these pathetic people who do such things to get noticed. It is sad that a city as powerful as Mumbai cannot keep these elements out.

Aftab Shivdasani: Mumbai is a tough city. People here have the heart and strength to fight any calamity that comes their way. Even though at times we seem to be not equipped for the fight 😳 we'll eventually emerge a winner.

Ananth Mahadevan: The chronology of terrorist attacks in the country particularly Mumbai has become alarming. It's all very well to say we aren't intimidated just to keep our spirits high. But that won't deter these dastardly acts by missionaries of mayhem who strike the innocent in the name of πŸ‘ religion and freedom.

Unless one is as mercenary as the killers, one needs to adopt a hard George Bush-like stance against terrorism before it's too late. We cannot have such periodic calamities with the security services caught napping each time.

Mani Shankar (has just completed a film on terrorism "Mukhbir"): A terrorist attack happens only because it wasn't detected and stopped. So we need to ask -- why weren't these terrorist outfits penetrated by informers? The problem is, we return to normal double-quick and forget what happened. We need to take serious action.

Smriti Malhotra Irani: Citizens are as usual coming forward to deal with an act of cowardice with patience love and respect for human life. Seeing Mumbai getting back on its feet so fast, πŸ˜ƒ I can only say, zindagi jeeti khauf haara.

K.K. Menon: A word of caution for all those terrorists who want to intimidate πŸ˜† Mumbaikars -- don't try to punch your hand or bang your head into the tenacious steely spirit of Mumbai, you'll end up with a broken hand or a damaged brain. You can't make even a small dent in our spirit.
πŸ‘

IQBAL KHAN ROCKS............

πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
that's cool.......

welcome

πŸ‘

Iqbal Khan Iqbal Khan Iqbal Khan

Plays: Angad, in Sony daily Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai and now also get entry in kavyanjali.😊
Favourite Bollywood Khan: Shah Rukh Khan.
Favourite telly Khan: I, me, myself.πŸ˜†
What it means to be a Khan: I'm a born Khan. It's a strong last name and I'm proud πŸ‘of it. But whenever I'm travelling outside the country, the security guys always give me a hard stare as soon as the read
my name.πŸ˜›

What's special about telly Khans?πŸ˜‰
All the Khans on😊 television are doing immensely well. It's an accepted fact in the industry that Kha😊ns have a winning streak.
Why do you think the Khan block on television is not much talked about? I'm just six monthsπŸ˜ƒ old on television. Give me sometime and I'll prove you wrong. Films have always been larger than life. But the way Indian television is shaping up, the day will come when films will become an occasionπŸ˜†.

join now guys

πŸ˜‰           πŸ˜‰                πŸ˜‰                         πŸ˜‰

I love Iqbal...so count me in πŸ˜ƒ