so he was missing her which is why he was moody and all
ab apni biwi se door jayenge yeh toh hona hi tha
man this was so funny
all those air hostesses going fida over him awww
and then cursing mrs raizada
but then realising that she isnt bad at all
Posted: 11 years ago
This definitely left me grinning !!
And you are a genius ...to think out such plot / scenario and then write it down so eloquently ...

Originally posted by chavvi16

so he was missing her which is why he was moody and all
ab apni biwi se door jayenge yeh toh hona hi tha
man this was so funny
all those air hostesses going fida over him awww
and then cursing mrs raizada
but then realising that she isnt bad at all

No, no...you got it wrong, honey. To put it in a nutshell, I'm copying what polly2312 wrote

"when he changed from polite to angry...he had just done the forced marriage. Then he went missing due to his kidnapping. Then he started flying again after a long time. But was now happy and completely in love as all misunderstandings with khushi were cleared."
please keep writing ..its beautiful
Aww so beautiful,.
I'm missinng arhi so badly..
You wanted long comments :), but i think a short one will convey the emotions here.
Beautiful.
Simply beautiful.
read your Os again by chnce Appurs. Exellent .👏👏 CV's are you listening ???///😭😭
This is the one of the best in the OS series!

"Laad Governor kaheenke, kabhi naihn badlenge! Vilaayat se aate hi pyaar se ek 'hi' bhi nahin kaha aur humein daantna shuroo kiya! Aur kehte hain ki hum romantic moments bigaadte hain!"
can Khushi get more cuter than this...
Catching up slowly with the rest of the series..
oh my Gosh!  You are a gifted writer.  There is an effortless ease to your style.  So easy to imagine and picturize.  My heart aches, because I want that easy love and deep bonding that Arnav & Khushi share in your stories with each other and others in the family. I love the man even more.  Your writings  add a lot more depth to the loving side of the man, that the writers of the show did not do justice to.  Hats off for the fabulous writing and a heartfelt thank you for giving me this treat to enjoy!👏 Edited by ForLoveofBarun - 11 years ago