Aankho ki Kuch Galat Femiya

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
 Well , Abhi 2 Baatein  me Batana Chahata hoon Jo aapko Soch Me Daal Sakte Hai .

" Show walo ne Dikhaya And Aapne maana Bhi Hoga Mein Janta hoon  
😉

=> 1.  Asha ji jab show se gayi thi Toh Show me dikhaya gaya Bimaar hai
      But As far as i know It wasn't Truth And main Truth share bhi nahi kar sakta

=> 2.  Now Sara ka bhi Show waley Yahi Dikha rahe hai ke Bimaar hai 
      Same  As far as  I know It's not Truth  Truth kuch aur Hai 

I guess Ese Aur bhi hai  But In 2 minor baaton ko batane ke Maksad Yahi Hai ke Jis Tarah Atif ko Kuch Log Target Kar Rahe Hai  , Aap Tv ko Dekh kar Judge Na karey , Asal me Atif Kuch Aur Hai . 
             I agree Atif ne Indian contestant ki mistakes Bataye .  As far as I know He was told to do so 
And Himesh ji also but himesh ji sirf itna keh dete The ke thoda aur better ho sakta tha , ya ese hi scripted things . 
            Reality show Asal me hote kaya hai specially gaji ke wo kabhi aap ek attend karoge tab pata chalega Shayad 
=>   Well ek video hai  Mein chahuga Aap wo bhi Dekhe Thoda Jaago ye Hai Reality 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ma4X1Y5k01w[/YOUTUBE] 

=> For People who can't Access youtube 

LINKhttp://www.dailymotion.com/video/kteaxaXVhXXVs83w1Ru 

I Created This topic Neither Atif nor himesh is giving me money for That  I just want That People should not Bash on Fazool THINGS and Should not judge people on the basis of TV!!! 
 At Last Mene Ek baar pehle bhi share kiya hai  Again ye baat kahing 
In the words of one of the greatest song writers ever ...

"When u trust ur television, what u get is what u've got ... Coz when they own the information, they can bend it all they want"

- John Mayer " 

' Lastly I am SORRY To everyone  if  I Misbehaved or said anything Wrong to Anyone.' 
well, its no secret the reason ashaji left show midway
and had to be coaxed back.

it was reported in media.

sara ki baat. yes. i thought something was wrong.
because if she had been sick, the reason would be
given as sick or if it had been family reasons 
and she had to return toh they might hv explained.

but they said unforseen circumstances which
coming at that time after she got scolded a little
and also got less marks and not totally good comments
it was a little suspicious.

singer acchhi hai. bas baat nahi jammi when it was
needed most.
m sorry i dint understand wats wrong here. 😊 cn u plz tell me?
frozen.devil = Plzz Read The POST 😕

@ Pakeezah = Damn You're an Intelligent GURL, MASHA ALLAH  👍🏼

Chalo ek Aur Baat share Karing Jab 5th chair ki  Fight chal rahi thi uss waqat Atif uth kar chale gaye they  Wese I guess ye baat aapne catch kar hi Lee hogi but fir bhi telling Takee Dusre members jo post dekhte hai unhe bhi pata Chale =P

[ I Came to know From The Management of Atif Aslam ]
 =>    "
 Show mein dikhaya k captains uth k gaey they, wo tou aisa hota tha k after every few minutes Atif yan Himesh uth k jatey hi they in every episode, for taking a call yan kuch bhi ... bus in logon ney is episode mey dikha diya wo scene bhi just to create hype ... Atif ki call ayi thi isi liye he got up and left ... "

And promo me dikh bhi raha tha ke Atif mobile ear se laga rahe hai But Iss cheez ko kis tarah se Dikhaya Gaya and bade Zoro se prompt  bhi kiya gaya iss cheez ko
- Ye SOCHO  !!!
Originally posted by SaDDaM..

[ I Came to know From The Management of Atif Aslam ]
 =>    "
 Show mein dikhaya k captains uth k gaey they, wo tou aisa hota tha k after every few minutes Atif yan Himesh uth k jatey hi they in every episode, for taking a call yan kuch bhi ... bus in logon ney is episode mey dikha diya wo scene bhi just to create hype ... Atif ki call ayi thi isi liye he got up and left ... "

And promo me dikh bhi raha tha ke Atif mobile ear se laga rahe hai But Iss cheez ko kis tarah se Dikhaya Gaya and bade Zoro se prompt  bhi kiya gaya iss cheez ko
- Ye SOCHO  !!!

yes! we saw that n at d same time, ashaji was shown saying " arre captains toh chale gaye!" b4 jury could decide d result!
so was that also a part of...' aankhon ki kuchh galat fehmiyaan'?🤔
captains toh chaley gaye...

meaning both captains went? went for what

bathroom break? tea break? they didnt show a full

screen shot. where they show both  captains stomping out

and asha ji and group left looking after them. 

and atif was shown clutching phone and leaving.

so it could be break was announced and he looked

up his messages and tried to call back someone. 

and it was put into the scene where they edited and

pieced it to look like what it did. not impossible.

the truth could be anythng.

for those interested maybe now that show is over

some of the contestants will be free to talk about

their experiences and if they hv an axe to grind

against atif, they will come out and say so.

aman with his bag full of hits has no reason to be

scared of atif. nor has any other indian contestant.

saddamji - is there some more juicy gossip or what

regarding sara s no show?

did she cry and refuse to perform or lock herself into room

and refuse to practise or like that?

anyway with indrani too the only other girl on the show who also

cried im sure sab organiser or captains and mard loge

dar gaye honge ki aayenda ladki ko mat lo..dekho kitni

emotional ho jaatey hai. rone lagte hai set pe" 

😆
@ s123vi = Actually hua yun tha Ke Atif call ki wagah se Gaye The but Himesh Shayad Gusse me the isiliye chale gaye [ Cause unhone versatility ko  mimicry keh diya tha jazbaat Mein ] Atif uthe isiliye wo bhi uth kar gaye Gusse mein 
And Atif call par they To gaji went to himesh ke aap wapis aaye Tab himesh un par bhi bhadke the keh Rahe the Karne do na decision jury ko Like That 

Aap Jo keh rahe ho wo actually  Asha ji ne ye bola isi wagah se Hype create hua BUT Atif call ke baad foran Aagaye the 
And Atif gusse me Nahi the He was laughing When discussion was going on But Laughing thodi si hi dikhayi Baki edit hogayi
So wo ruth kar kese ja sakte hai Soche Thoda  , 

Viewers ko Toh Yahi lagega Na ke ATIF Was Guilty Actuallly Scene is Different !!!!
        And About Another gossips ,  One of them is like trump card May Be Atif's Management will Make it Public soon  !!!  I mean it was keep safe for trump card use Finale tak ka intezaar Tha , But Ab shayad share na ho cause fair decision hogaya hai Nabeel Jeet Chuka Hai
Let me explain Something 
       Atif's Gesture was edited in The episode of final chair selection [ When Himesh Told Mimicry to Versatility ]

Mein short me Kahing Esa Hua the ke Sab INDIA,PAKISTAN, War, Jung ye sab baate piche rakh Di thi Atif ne 
  G
esture ka ye maqsad tha, in Atif's own words ... "Jub tak hum haath barhaein gey nahi, tou haath milein gey kaisey?" 
 But Gajni sir ne Ye Daala Nahi Show Mein