Frequent Posters

kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Title: The Mistake (Off- Campus Vol.2)
Author : Elle Kennedy

Genre: Young Adult Romance

Synopsis:

He's a player in more ways than one... College junior John Logan can get any girl he wants. For this hockey star, life is a parade of parties and hook-ups, but behind his killer grins and easygoing charm, he hides growing despair about the dead-end road he'll be forced to walk after graduation. A sexy encounter with freshman Grace Ivers is just the distraction he needs, but when a thoughtless mistake pushes her away, Logan plans to spend his final year proving to her that he's worth a second chance. Now he's going to need to up his game... After a less than stellar freshman year, Grace is back at Briar University, older, wiser, and so over the arrogant hockey player she nearly handed her V-card to. She's not a charity case, and she's not the quiet butterfly she was when they first hooked up. If Logan expects her to roll over and beg like all his other puck bunnies, he can think again. He wants her back? He'll have to work for it. This time around, she'll be the one in the driver's seat...and she plans on driving him wild.

I have just started Orhan Pamuk's Snow. After My name is Red, I just can't get enough of his writing. Its about his journey to Kars in turkey and learning about the mysteries of the city- suicide epidemics of the young women, the rise in political power of the extremists and corruption.
kiminonawa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Book: Perks of being a Wallflower
Author: Stephen Chbosky
Genre: Young Adult
Brief Synopsis:
The book's basically about a guy,actually a teenager,who is totally lonely,after the death of his friend.But after he changes his school,and gets to meet the brother sister duo,his life entirely changes.You see its a bit of love,family problems,and at least one time read.The book is written in the form of a letter.
Comments:
Its amazing.I think as a teen,it was quite adultish for me,but I enjoyed it a lot.I love Charlie,and I can relate any normal teenager,even myself to him.I can even see how difficult it was in 1991/1992 for kids,without any laptops or phones etc and it feels really good to see teenagers at that time.There is even a movie of this book,that came in 2012,and Emma Watson was in it,which is the sole reason I started this book,but I really love Charlie's point of view,and how observant person he is,you won't need a bookmark while reading this,and if you are a good reader then you can complete this in less than 3 hours,and even if you aren't then it might not take you more than two days.Just start reading it,and you will be sleeplessly wanting to finish it.Its crisp,and you will never get bored even for a second.

Love Always,
Rhea <3 (Like charlie always did xP)   
Edited by Rhea_13 - 8 years ago
trolldemortx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The Hungry Ghosts - Shyam Selvadurai
Cinnamon Gardens - Shyam Selvadurai

I am in love with this guy;s writing ! Brilliant !!! 
Strongly recommend his books :) 

GolguppaGuzzler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Fantasy : Eragon,HP series, LOTR
rodrig thumbnail
Title:  A Confederacy of Dunces
Author:  John Kennedy Toole
Genre:  Comedy, Tragicomedy
Brief Synopsis:  A Confederacy of Dunces presents the misadventures of Ignatius J. Reilly, a modern Don Quixote. Ignatius is a behemoth of fat and flatulence, with a gargantuan frame, bushy black moustache, green hunting cap, and blue and yellow eyes that look down on the modern era--and particularly on anything commerical. He views materialistic comforts as "offenses against taste and decency," things that demonstrate a lack of "theology and geometry."
Comments:It's a great book. Professor's stories are inspiring and are about various topics we always wonder about - happiness, love, forgiveness, acceptance.