Posted: 11 years ago
awesome blossom update
luved it
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 18
awesome part...
ky aSameera kum thi ab yeh Sasha bhi aagayi...
sigh Maan has a huge female following...
Get is gonna strangle him or say Sasha bachhke rehna...
cont soon dear...
Infinity. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update...Loved it

Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
loved the update...
geet back to her bubbly self...
hating sasha already...
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm n amazing update! Loved it! Hats Sasha! Loved MG! Geet is so shy! well written! update soon! New ti this FF...will catch up! update soon
satana thumbnail
dear hav given us a wonderful update..
geet being professional.. nd thzzz sasha she needs its...๐Ÿ˜‰.
was laughing all th while reading thz update...waiting fr mannet holy dear ///๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Rami92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

(THANKS Maria for this banner)

(Thanks LOVESIA for such a lovely banner)

Thanks for ur comments and likes.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰.Leave back ur reviews ..it encourages me..Welcome new readers..for PM's buddy me..๐Ÿ‘Silent readers try to comment it takes less than a minute...๐Ÿคข

PART 19

Wherever I have got colour in by body am gonna smudge those places with colour in your body too..

Geet look startled well there is not a place left out where he doesn't have colour..he was fully drenched..

Geet was hyperventilating seeing Maan come near her..she had her eyes closed..His previous set of words were sending chills to her body..He is gonna make her drench in colour wherever his body has colours..what will happen to her if he applies colour to her using his hands...

That's it she would die out of shyness..To top all of this thoughs she being cornerd and maan very near to her makes her sense very weak...By now his warm breath hiz tickling her...

No warm breathe suddenly it became chill..Geet opened her one eyes to see whether masn is around anywhere on not finding him anywhere she was about to move someone pulled her and the next thing she felt was water attacking her..
she opened her eyes to see maan standing there with water bucket n she fully drenched in colours..

"maan what is this?"

"kya hua geetu..?i did what i said..see now we both are filled with colours"maan said winking at her.

"wo wo i thought..."

"ya ya i know what would you have thought...you gutter mind.You thought I would be using my hands ryt???Much time is there Geetu..We will take it slow" He muttered the last part coming close to her ears..

Geet made a perfect face hearing what maan said about her..She was So shy with his words when nakul disturbed them..

"Baby yash beta has come home..he is playing holi with anni beta.he was searching for you two..."on hearing her bhai's name her face lit up with a plan to play holi on him..

Maan saw her face and lifted his brows in a questioning manner..she pulled him near her and murmured something in his ears.

He smirked at her on hearing her plan and gave her a thumbs up..

On brewing up the plan maan and geet tiptoed to the garden where holi celebration has started..They saw yash and anni playing holi with each other...

"ouch ahhh my leg ..."

yash and annie was alarmed by the scream it was their princess scream they both rushed towards the scream...

There geet was lying on the floor...seeing the scene yash and anie went towards her to help them but they was faced with a water balon with colours in them..Before they could realsie whats happening maan and geet screamed "HAPPY HOLI"

yash and annie looked at them stratled realising geet had fooled them..annie looked at geet with a murderous look...
"Maan see annie is firing me with her looks ..." Geet cutely complained..

"oh gudia dont act all innocent i should also do that...you scared both of us.."yash said holding geet's ears playfully...

"yashhh"with maan's warning tone yash took his hands from her ears...

"now why are you screaming my name maan..she is my gudia i can do anything with her..haina bacha???"

geet melted with her sweet brother's tone and said "of course bhaiyaa dont consider that jerk maan.."

Annie and yash laughed at geet's term for maan...maan fumed at her and said "budddhu geet i was helping u and you are teasing me joining hands with your culprit bro.."

Geet bite her tounge and mothed a sorry maan just nodded his head...

Maan ws about to catch Geet for her naughty prank but she ran showing him her tounge..Maan was following her Yash and annie were in their dreamland playing holi and seeing the love birds..

Atlast Geet took shelter behind Daddi..

"Daadi dekho that dusht dhanav is scaring me showing his big big eyes.."

"Maan why are u torchering my poor princess..?"

"Dadi you always support her..Am your pote?" Maan made a baby face..

"Achaaa She is my dadi..Yes nah Dadi?" Geet asked her

"Dadi slowly turned and cupped Geet's cheek and said Yes beta.."

Geet flashed maan a smile but Maan was laughing Holding his stomach and dadi was standing there with colours in her hand..

"Dadi you proved You're a Khurana..You are so cunnng..You fooled Geet and applied her colours..Now give me a  hi-5"

They both hi-fi ed each other..Geet made a baby face but soon joined their laugh..

Thus their holi celebration continued happpily...after hours n hours of play geet and annie got tired and called for a day..The girls retired for sleep well before evening 4 o clk...

Maan and Yash started discussing their next move...Maan called adi to verify the things had happened as planned..

"adi are the videos ready???"

" yes maan they are ready.."

"take action soon so that it should be the top watched video in all social networking websites"
"Maan its already been done and the paparazi's has started noticing it.."

"Thats good adi..next plan is..."

Before maan could speak Adi completed his sentence for him..

"bribing watchman of malhotra's farm house saying am a paparazi which was also completed succesfully..Am now waiting outside malhtra's farm house"

"Do the malhotra know abt the video??""

"no neither him nor sameera doesnt have any clue till now."

"ok wait there in the hidding..me n yash will reach there in 1hr"

"yup ill wait ...i think malhotra will reach here within half an hour..it will be crct if u and yash reach in 1 hr"

" Adi do you know what??you are indeed my right hand"

Maan felt high gratitude towards his two friends who is with him through thick and thin..
Adi gave his signature laugh and hung the call..

It was 6 when Maan and yash started fr their mission.

Annie and Geet came out of their room to meet with the guys who were ready to go out..

"Maan where are u going???"geet questioned them..

Maan was thinking on what answer to give her when yash did the needful..
"Ermmm bacha you know boys out...Do u need any more xplanation??"

Geet and Annie just smirked at them and nodded their head for no...Yash pulled maan out to teach their venue on time...

precap::: anand malhotra's face off!!!!

Sry ๐Ÿ˜ญthis is a short update but plz adjust it till my xamz ๐Ÿ˜กget over..Waiting for ur responses..๐Ÿ˜†.

sri91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
lovely update dr...
Holi celebration is too nice dr...
Continue soon...
minelove24 thumbnail
Nice update..mi imaging maan n geet ki hot wali holi..