Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rami92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

(THANKS Maria for this banner)

(Thanks LOVESIA for such a lovely banner)

Thanks for ur comments and likes.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰.Leave back ur reviews ..it encourages me..Welcome new readers..for PM's buddy me..๐Ÿ‘Silent readers strictly no pm...๐Ÿคข

HAPPY HOLI FRENS FROM MY END

PART 18

Already Geet was seething in Anger since he teased her saying she was lazy,tiny miny elephant and now I should act professional..Dusht Dhanav..Babji help me with this interview I need to crack this..Then I'll make his life hell for teasing me..

Gaining no response from Geet and her look towards Sky maan understood that she is in cribbing session with her babaji so he went to KC..

After sometime geet entered KC.She was greeted by the receptionist.

"Good morning mam.Can I help you?"

"Yes could you please say me where is the interview for Maa Oops Secretary of your CEO going?"

"Well Mam go straight and take left"

"thank u"

Though Geet father was the one who took care of KC geet or Annie was never allowed to come to Office so they both never visited their offices and none of them from the offices knew them.

In Maan's cabin:

"Adi have you got the detail I have asked for"

"Yes sir here it is..he handed Maan a file. And said Sir one more thing I heard that Sameera is going to file a case against KC saying that we don't use good materials for her building"..Maan just smirked hearing this..

"Well Adi I'll take care of it and Geetu has come here for interview..Make sure no one knows she is an handa."

"Chotti here..Sure sir..She is my responsibility.Dn't worry"

Well Maan doesn't need to bother when Geet is with Adi or yash..He knew very well that both of them wll take care of her than their life.he just nodded and got immersed in his works..

"Sir do you need me to select chotti for this post?Like giving her priority?"Adi asked little confused..What if some one else performs better than her..

"Don't Adi..I know without our effort she will bag her position.."

"Ji sir."

When Adi came out of cabin he saw Geet taking to Pinky..Geet was searching her way for the cabin when she was greeted by a laughter.

He he he..

Without glancing upwards she made a squeal..

"Veerji.."

"Chotti..How are you?"

"Am good veerji..Am not gonna ask you that..No one canm be god working in KC under your khadoos boss.Papa has said me a lot about Maan being strict and professional and on and on..i wonder how these people tolerate here."

She was going with her express speed when they reached the hall ..

Adi was relived to see Old Geet back..He just smiled at her and made her to sit.

"Need any help say me chotti..Dont be afraid..Face the interview with confidence" Adi advised being a responsible brother..

"Ji veerji"

"Ok now its time for me to go for interview..See you there."

It was time for Geet.

When she entered the cabin she turned into a entirely professional person.Sasha ,head architect was there with Adi..

Sasha was about to get file from geet when Adi got it to avoid the issue of geet being an Handa..

Sasha at the mere sight of geet hated her,,Well who would not if she is going to be Sec for Maan then it's a big threat for her ambition..Well if she is drop dead gorgeous someone would be jealous letting her near Maan...She was standing in one leg to get married to MSk and live the luxurious life as him..but least did she knew that Maan is already committed..

Sasha started throwing tantrums to Geet saying about her dressing style but Geet well handled everything..

When she was asked questions from technical side adi was spell bounded with the knowledge of Geet..Now he understood what maan said was 200% correct..

"Sasha I think she is eligible for this post'

"Par Adi can't you see her way of dressing..She is such a behenji type if am gonna allow her here then she will trying to woo her boss.See I know these types of girls..We don't boss to loose our senses to such a behenji"

Geet was the silent spectator of their argument..Adi was thinking Poor sasha Boss is already under her feet she doesn't need any more to try..

That's when Maan entered the room.He was watching everything from the cctv fixed in their room.Now he had enough when Sasha blurted out those words..

Adi,Sasha and Geet was shocked seeing Maan there.

"Sasha you are  here to select a person for the post of my secretary.I don't want you to go on the background serach of that girl.like will she woo me or not?For ur Goodness sake I was seeing the way she answered and I was literally impressed so get her a appointment letter .She will join the post from day after tomorrow."

"Par MK why from Day after tomorrow..Could no she join now?'

"Well she should get prepared to meet MSK nah that's why!!!"

"Par what about tomorrow?"

"Tomorrowis holi and I have got holi party in home.So she couldnot come."

Geet's face lit up hearing the word HOLI..Ofcourse Maan didn't miss to notice that.

"MK she can come ryt? What's up with holi party in your home and what she has to do with that."

Maan was now caught.Well he knew Geet loves the  festival of colours so he doesn't want her to hold in KC and he knew that she will not get used to KC environment that soon so he suggested 2 days after. Adi and Geet was silently enjoying Maan's frustration.

"Sasha you question me too much.Well I think am the boss here and she is my secretary so she have no work here when am not here.I need the appointment letter NOW"

Sasha was dumbstruck..Maan supporting some new entry.She just nodded and left from there.Maan nodded his head to Adi signaling him to TC of Geet..

The fuming Sasha gave Geet her Appointment letter.Geet started hating this girl..Who is she to say about wooing her Maan.Well I have got all rights to do that..

"Miss.Behenji you could meet MSK now." Sasha said each word dripping with sarcasm"

Geet just nodded and entered Maan's cabin with Adi..

:"Good morning Sir ..Am Geet your personal Assisant" he looked up from his file to see her giving a smirk..Adi was startled to see Geet calling Maan sir..

"Geetu"

"Sir am Geet not Geetu..Act professional.."

Maan was tasting his own medicine..Adi started with his signature smirk but shut his mouth seeing Maan glare at him..he excused himself so that LOVE BIRDS could have some privacy.

Maan rose from the chair and came near her ..

"Well then as you wish.."

Geet face fell down seeing Maan say oki to that..It was from her birth Maan used to call her GEETU now suddenly he acting so profeesional..

Seeing this maan gave a smirk "I'll call u M.G"

Geet was confused."ugh?"

"Miss.Geet " saying this he embraced her from behind keeping his chin in her shoulder ,huskily adding "Well Miss.Geet for everyone and Maan KI Geet for me.."

He winked at her..She was shuddering at his touch..Well he is hugging her for heavensake'Adding to it he is gonna call her Maan ki Geet well not fully but the short form he has given for her is enough to make her beetroot red..

"Well seems my secretary is affected by me"

"Sirrr"

"Geetu when we both are alone there am Maan to you"

She nodded her head negatively and said "Sir be professional"

Maan had enough she is giving him his sentences..He was about to kiss her in cheeks from behind,realizing his intentions she slightly pushed him with her breath hitching high and said 

"Sir am going home will join my duty from day after tomorrow.."

With that saying she rushed out of his cabin blushing..Well a pair of eyes was funming seeing this which is none other than Sasha's..

Geet was so shy that she ran away from him..But she was confused how to reach home..The same time she received a message

"MG ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰go to the parking lot..Driver will be waiting for you."

She was amazed at his love .How much he knows her..

She reached home and was non stop about her Interview ofcourse skipping somethings to Dadi and Annie..Both were elated atleast by now she will be free from her thoughts..Then everyone arranged for the holi party..

Maan sat reading the file that Adi had given him.he was shocked beyond limits to know about Mr.Malhotra never he would have dreamt so low about such a business man..He is nothing more than a filth..He was disgusted by his deeds..He was into flesh business how could some one use Minor girls for their pleasure and sale them and not only with this he was also involved in drug business..

He made a call to Yash saying him to meet him tomorrow in Home for holi party and there they would discuss about their plans..

Maan had already determined in what should he do..Adi came in rushing to his office saying that Sam has approached lawyers on building matter..Maan asked him to hold the lawyer for some time and ask him to move the case after two days so that the case would come to hearing after 3-4 days..This time would be enough for him to make his move.

It was late night when Maan returned home..he was too tired..Everyone was already retired to their room..Maan had his dinner and went straight to Geet's room.He found her sleeping peacefully..He went near her kissed her forehead has he usually do murmurmed "Good night Geetu" near her ears kept a smaal packet in the bedside table and went to his room..

When she felt he left her room she opened her eyes..How could she sleep when Maan has not returned home..She watched him eating standing behind the pillar when she felt he completed she came to her room and acted like sleeping..She was so shy to go infront of him after morning incident..Then she took the packet when she opned it she found a credit card for her..She felt happy seeing it..Well Maan understand her unspoken words to.It was in the mall she was so embarrassed without money in her card..

It was holi morning everyone in white..Maan came down wishing everyone..He felt his breath stop seeing Geet in white saree..Well she is an angel..

Dadi teased him saying "Maan breathe"๐Ÿ˜‰

He felt embarsed.Geet acted as if she didn't hear Dadimaa'.Annie let out a chuckle..After Breakfast Maan moved upstairs in the pretext of work.Well the true thing is he hate these colours..He don't want to play holi..

But poor Maan Geet had other plans for him..She has already made the trap..She tailed behind him..When he opened the door..

**********************SPLASH***************************

Colour water bucket kept above the door splashed on him when he opened the door..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Maan was shocked and irritated at first but stooped hearing a musical laughter..Before Geet could realize Maan pulled her inside his room..She was shocked by sudden movement but seeing Maan with naughty smug smirk made her shiver..

She held her breathe.

He said "Breathe"๐Ÿ˜‰

"uh???"

"Release ur breathe Geet .."He added slyly

It was her turn for embarrassment..Maan backed her against the wall..His form was towering her..

"You have done a great mistake my dear by drenching me in colours so let me do the same to you.."

Wherever I have got colour in by body am gonna smudge those places with colour in your body too..

Geet look startled well there is not a place left out where he doesn't have colour..he was fully drenched..

PRECAP:Geet celebrating Holi with Maan ๐Ÿ˜‰MAAN and Yash planing

LOVESIA am really sorry for the late๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Edited by Rami92 - 11 years ago
lovesia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WOW me first๐Ÿฅณ
cake toh banta hai boss

hey dear don't be sorry
u must be busy
nd waise bhi u gave two updates yesterday only
infact i should thank u for giving a long nd awesome udpate

it was so much of fun while reading this
bichare maan ke piche kitni deewaniyan hai
first sam nd now sasha but he is already booked by his childhood love geetu
haayee it was so much of fun while reading interview part the way maan answered sasha
poor sasha  usse kya pata maan pehle se hi apni geetu ka deewana hai
love their office moment
maan geet ki kahi ya ankahi baatein kitne acche se samjhta hai
the way geet was trying to behave proffesional nd maan named her M.G maan ki geet took away my heart
maan is planing holi only to see geet smile
haayyee mar jawan inke be intehaan mohbaat pe
i love the line most  when dadi said maan to breath
nd geet planed maan to bath with colors 
now she is in loin's den 
maan won't leave her
waiting for more

truly dear u r an awesome writer 
i love the way u write
just awesome
update soon
waiting for maaneet holi 
Edited by lovesia - 11 years ago
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
rami dear
read all parts in 1 go..
it was awesome
..maneets childhood friendship turning to relation
n the way both took care of each other..
hate this sam n ger dad 4 taking maneets parents..
now waiting for maans revenge..
vrinda22 thumbnail
oh my god next part updated
vrinda22 thumbnail
part 18 
nice part
geet in kc..
sasha is j seeing geet..
maan shut sashas mouth with his questions..
this sam must be soon rotting in jail...with her dad..
holi part is romantic..
but u stopped at r8 point..
Edited by valli22 - 11 years ago
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
nice update 
loved it...
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
SOUNDS INTERESTING