Geet ff:LOVE OF MY LIFE pg:83 LASt part up - Page 28

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 9 years ago
vareva...wat a blast frm annie also by dadi nd maan to sam...she deservs more than thiz...maneet scenes cute...reveal th truth sooonnn...waiting fr next update
lovely update

i love maan when he says geet baby shona
how sweet

waiting for truth to come out

continue soonTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

oh shit i was wrong annie slap that b****** sameera not maan
part 13
awesome...
loved it so much...
wow so twas Annie who did this good deed...
good that witch deserved this...
and Geet is now relieved...
cont soon dear...
nice update
beautiful
thanx for the pm dear
cont soon
amazing update...
sameera deserved what she got...such a cheap women...
loved it...
Am really disheartend with the comments am getting.Plz give me some response.Without ur response i don't fell like wrirting this..DeadThought of uploading pics but lack of comment made me sober and am not able to give this update with picsCryCryCry

(THANKS Maria for this banner)

PART 14

"What all did that b**** said you?Why didn't you say me baby?"

Maan asked her after making her lie in his lap and threading her hair

"Am sorry Maan.Par on that day she threatened me saying she will throw me out if I say anything to you."

"When baby?"

"On the day of Mumma and Pappa's funreal"

FLASHBACK

"Geet comehere baby"

"Yes papa say me"

"Baby you know now your engaged to Maan you need to be sincere,dedicative wife .You should help him in his duties.You should be a ideal bahu of khurana kandan."

"But papa why you are saying me all these you and mamma wll bethere with me na to teach me allthese.And your are there to help maan in business."

"Beta listen to whatever your papa says."

"Ji mamma."

"You should take care of all needs of Maan Daadi and Anni."

"Par pappaa.."

With the glare from Rano she kept quiet and nodded her head.

After a big session of advice from both of her papa and mamma she felt sleepy .When she was about to retire to her room they stopped her and hugged her.

"Beta go to KM and be there we wants to talk to him and u. later you can sleep."

"Pappa ask mamma not to be emotional  I just got engaged and not married moreover ill get married to Maan whose house is steps away."

"Ji beta don't worry now.Now you go there."

"Ok papa .bye."

With that she came to KM.

IN KM:

As soon as she entered someone grabbed her hand and it was annie.

"Annie ki bachi I was scared .Do you know?"

"Oh ho Geet my angel come dearr I need to speak  too you about some imp matter.Come on."

"What is it Annie?Say me quickly.What is the imp matter.?My head will burst if you didn't say me?"

"Geet just stop your bak bak otherwise how can I say you?"

"Babji dekha na Annie ko.Am I that bak bak?See next time am not going to take her to the movie with me!"

"Now miss drama queen can you be quiet so that I could speak up?"

"Oh so the two devils are here." Maan's voice startled both.Geet was Sharam se pani.After all he is going to be her husband with in days.She was feeling shy at this new relation.

"Bhai see someone is tomato red just hearing your voice.Where is the girl who use to pick up a fight with u?"

"Haan Anni you are ryt! Am also searching her.Geetu have you seen that girl?" he asked with a devilish smile.

"Maan don't tease me na" Geet was finding hard to talk  also.

At the same moment they heard a big blast.Everyone ran to the exit and what they saw made them stand still.The next thing Maan saw was Geet lying in the floor lifelessly.

He was shocked to see Handa Haveli  in fire.Its burning completely.He could not digest the fact and saw Geet lying lifelessly In the floor.

Geet was checked by doc and said that she was shocked and her BP shoot up when she wakes up she would be normal.The reason for fire was found to be some short ckt n kitchen which made the cylinder burst.

Maan himself was in his grief and to control  Annie & Daddi was uncontrollable.

He was about to go to Geet's room to see Whether she was okay when Sameera stopped him and said she would take care of her.He was not able to leave her to take care of his Geetu but cremation for papa &mamma has to be done by him so he just nodded.

Geet woke up with shock and scremed for Maan when her eyes fell on Sam.

"Where is Maan?" She stood and gone towards the door.

"Why do you ask him Geet.?He is not jobless to tc of u.He  is doing last minute things to ur dead dad and mom."She blocked the way not letting Geet go away from there.

"I want to go to him."

"Tch tch tch wait u orphan.I did not complete yet."

"Stop calling me orphan Sam I hav maan and family."

"That's what  was to say exactly.You don't have anyone.I warn you to leave this home.Since Handa havel is burn into ashes don't try to stay here.As a future wife of Maan I cant take it.I will push you out of this house myself.What do you think you could loot Khurana's property.Now you have no one.You are a orphan.If you keep quiet then you can br here.otherwise in days you have to be in roads.I had enough of you from coll days.maan is not in love with you.If he is in love the entire would be sitting here to take care of u.Open your eyes orphan."

"No no no am nt orphan.Dont block my way sam I have to see mamma and papa."

"Ha ya the burnt faces."

Geet felt like some needle is pricking her hearing sam words.Is she really orphan.?She was really worried

"Last time Geet am warning you.Better you see for yourself.No one behave with youin normal way as they were before.Then you will understand."

Geet was like a zombie stroming towards the door.The same time Annie came to see her.

Geet went and was about to hug her and stopped in tracks remembering Geet's word.

Is she really orphan she was in a daze when Annie got her down to see Pappa and mamma for last time.

Again Geet fainted to see their faces all covered up.

Doctor advised everyone not to take up the topic of their death so no one from Km spoke with her.
Sensing she would be at discomfort level they didn't make any convo which made her to go in a shell.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Geet completed saying this to Maan.Her tears were no where to stop.Suddenly Maan pulled her from his laps and hugged her tight.

"Am sorry baby am really sry. I Should have been there for you.Please will you forgive ma?We all were drowned in our sadness never made an attempt towards you."

Maan was continuously asking Sorry and his tears where no were to stop.Geet wasnot able to see Maan guiltily.Of course it was her insecurity which made her go into shell.She should not have lend ears to what sam had said.She wanted Maan to comeout of his guilt.

"Maan will you do what I say?"

She asked like a baby hugging him tightly.

"Of course shone.What ever you ask for"

"I want a promise Maan"

"Say me baby"

They were still hugging..

"Maan look at me in my eyes.He looked at her eyes.Sach mei I don't feel bad about you.Its my insecurity.No one had done a mistake here.so plz don't blame yourself.you forget whatever had happened for this two months and be my old Maan."

"Par Geet how can i?"

"Oh ho buddu maan you already siaid you will do whatever I say.now common promise me."
She was trying to ease the situation .

"Ok promise."

""ah ah remember don't think you  are a hero and taking punishment for your deeds go on practicing Tai chi everyday,breaking ice doing air kicks damaging your physique.Do you get me?"
How well she understood me.Now I don't want her to be sad anymore the only thing that would make me come out of this guilt is punishing Sameer.He will do whatever in his powers to punish her So that she will think that death is better than tolive.With these thoughts he said "Sach Geet I'll not do.Par don't you like me to see practicing Tai chi"

She blushed thinking how she use to drool him when he is in his gym."Maan don't tease me."

He so wanted to kiss her cheeks which is tmato red by now.He pulled her into his laps and said
"Geetu now you give me a promise to be my old geetu backagain.Fight with me,cry with me,Share everything with me"

"Sure mAan now you are the only one I have."

A lone tear escaped her eyes and she hugged him tightly.

"This is so bad geet then what about me and daadi?" questioned Annie and Daadi from door step.

They came to chech while they witnessed everything both of their were boiling in anger to hear whatever Sam had did to their darling Angel but sensing to give a light atmosphere Annie teased her.

Geet suddenly got down from his laps and sat beside him.

Annie and Daadi also joined them in bed.

They both apologized her in return they got a angry glare for apologizing.

Geet got promise from them to asking to forget the entire two months from their life.

Daadi kissed geet in her forehead and retired to her room.Annie was teasing Maan and Geet and eventually all three slept in the same room cuddled towards each other.

PRECAP:LetterOuch

NOTE:
 Do give ur comments and likes.Sry for grammar and spelling mistakes.For Pm do comment and buddy me

Edited by Rami92 - 9 years ago
sweet update
maan is so cute
annie is teasing them so sweet
thanx fo r the pm dear
cont soon
it was sweet update
love it
yaar iss sam ke liye kitni bhi bad words soch lo bol lo kam hi honge
what does she think of herself