nd geet usne aisa kya padh liya
that she decided to leave maan & KM

aww thanks dear fr such a detailed comment😊😊
u'll get the que's clrd wen u read this update😉
Rami92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: satana

dear u hav givn us two lovely updates...bt break up th suspense sooonnn...wats in tht lettr...u hav givn ur best in  geet part...make geet back soonnn...cute flash back..conti..

update sooonnn...😊

letter???😃😃 u hv to wait fr it!!!
ha ha geet will be back soon!!😃
Rami92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shah10

Amazing update

thanks dr😉
Rami92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: goldenmoon

nice updates...

feeling bad for geet...

thanks dr😃
poor geet😭
Rami92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: preeti555

both updates nice

waiting for maaneet moments

sure mahi ve soon😊😊
Rami92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ash1991

amazing update...

loved it..
wonder wt is going in geet mind...

thanks dr😊
geet's mind is😕
Rami92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: spvd

part 8
nice part...
something is troubling Geet...

ya geetu s confusd😲
Rami92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: spvd

Happy Valentines Day

part 9
awesome...
whats wrong with her?
did anyone say anything to Geet?
why is she thinking like this?
hope Maan does something soon...
Sameera?
cont soon dear...

thanks dear😊

sure can our Lover boy be quiet seeing his Geet that way😳
Sameera😡😡😡
Rami92 thumbnail

(THANKS Maria for this banner)

PART 10

GEET'S POV:

Its better I leave the mansion as soon as possible.I cannot take anymore.I will break more if I happened to see what am thinking.I never thought my Maan would do this to me.

She is right.What she said must be true..He said on that day also.He is ready to marry me for elders na..

"What if Maan loves her."😡

Ey chup kar Geet.Maan is yours and only yours.

What are you blabbering.Don't you have any sense.You don't have belief in ur Maan.Today also he asked only you to get the file.Didn't you see the love in his eyes.Can he be like that.Don't over react.

You know that bimbo na😃?She always make things bigger.Maan is not in love with her.He cannot be in love that chipkali.If he is going to be also then I don't bother.I am the Princess of Handa.I will get my Maan back from that dumbo..She is such a b****..She made my mind against my Maan.

Why do I need to go out of Khuranna mansion.This is after all going to be my house.

I have got Daadi , Annie ,Yash bhai,Adi veerji.And more over I have got Maan.From his actions today he said you you're his lucky charm means you're his life,

That's it..Am too much confused for a silly problem.I could have solved this issue very easily by talking with Maan.But see I was always into the words of that Sameera.

Her heart and mind was battling and atlast her heart won..

Geet no more your going to be this way and torture the poor souls.do you get it?But he said he is going to have lunch with her right ?What's that all about?

May be I could get answer If I speak with Daadi ma..Ya I must do that..

IN KC:

Mean while Maan in office preparing for his meeting but his mind was occupied with the happenings in the morning.
Actually my Geetu reacted.after being emotionless for two months she reacted.

His thoughts were interrupted by adi .

"Sir the delegates had arrived and waiting for you in conf room."

"Ya adi ..Am coming."

With that he reached the conference room.this is the biggest deal he is going to handle without the help of Mohinder so he was very cautious in getting it done.

The meeting started and Sashe the head architect was doing the presentation.

Maan was again drifted back to the thoughts.He saw the happy geet when he called her name.It's not new that he is calling her ame but after two months he himself initiated the convo with her without anyone getting involved in the talk.Even after the demise of mamma and papa Mann never had guts to talk that issue with her.

He know he will become emotionaaly week so no one arised the topic with her.Was she in  anyways thinking that he is avoiding her?H e was confused again.Wherever his thoughts go its coming and again standing at the same point.

Maan was happy after all Geetu was his lucky charm and now it struck him she was happy because he considered her and asked her to bring the file.Ya he is right.His geetu feels that they all are avoiding her so she was all so emotionless..So that must be the reason..

(The meeting was over and he did not listen this.Adi was there to take care of it.It was grand success and the clients were very happy with the presentation and signed the deal.)

But what made her shiver and nervous suddenly he was in his thoughts.

Adi interrupted his thought process and said man that its time to meet Sameera Malhotra.

Sameera , ya it was about her she was talking about her to Daadi.Yes what does that girl has to do with Geetu's shivering.In any case Sameer threatened her.But how could this happen.No way.they never met alone.But Maan had a doubt on Sameera for some odd reasons.He needs to make sure Sameera did anything to Geet.
He asked adi to postpond all the meetings after two days so that he could clear all his doubts and get the answer for Geet's silence today.He was going towards the caf where he was to meet sameera.

IN KM:

Daadi and Annie was sitting and was talking about Pooja  when Geet came and sat between them.They were amused and were happy that she herself is coming out of shell.

Suddenly Geet started talking " Daadii "

"Ji beta"

Geet dono how to ask her about Sameera.So she tried to beat around the bush.

"Wo Daadi did you ask Maan about the meeting?how it has gone?Whether they signed the deal.?Any information Daadi?Will he be coming for lunch?" She at a stretch spoke these much words after a long time.

Daadi was amused with her questions but lovingly caressed her hair and said "Beta Breathe.No Beta I did not call him.He must be I his meeting na so I never wanted to disturb him.N moreover he will not come home for lunch he will be having it with Sameera."

That's it Geet's face fell.Annie and Daadi did not miss this to notice it.

Geet slowly walked towards her room.Both of them were confusd with her behavior.

Maan called Daadi and enquired about Geet.Daadi said wat had happened.Now his confusions were clear.He sensed that Geet wanted attention and love from everyone but till ths day everyone were thinking that she was in her sorrow so didn't disturb her.now Maan understood what she wanted.He als came to know Sameera was somewhere connected with this misery for Geet.

He decided to find that soon.He explained everything except his doubt on Sameera  to Daadi and Annie and made up a plan to find out whether his thoughts were true.Daadi said what had happened a few minutes back so he got a strong doubt on Sameera.Daadi and Annie were happy because they will get their Geet back.

IN CAF:

Sameera was excited to see Maan over there.She never thought he would come but less she know that she came here to get some info about Geet's misery.

On reaching the table where Sameera was sitting Maan sat and came st to point."What does about business you got to discuss.?I am already running short of time.Could you spit it out."

Sameera for a minute was taken back by his anger then composed herself and said "Maan the mall we are constructing now is in the main area of Delhi.so Dad invested most of his finance here so there is a loss in all other projects he is handling.He was tensed about it So I just had an idea .To discuss about that only I came here."

"Wat does I need to do with your father's loss hav u gone out of your mind"

"Maan actually am here for a help you could help my father out from this."

"How?" 

"If you could invest and construct this building papa will manga other business and come out of his trobules .."

Before she could completeSameera am a business man not some charity owner Wha is my gain in it.

"Well I know about it Maan.If Papa didn't manage to return the money in 3 months you can own the entire mall.It will be owned by you."
Maan actually loved this idea but wanted to make sure of it."Think it properly Sameera"

"yes Maan I thought over it ..This project is handled by me so no need to inform papa."

"Then ok ..I'll arrange for the papers .you can sign it .And ya I forgot to mention tomorrow there is poja in my home do come for it and you can sign there"

Sameera felt overwhelmed by maan's gesture of inviting her  and accepted to "come.now lets have something to eat"

I am not free like you Sameera I have got meetings so am going.With that not even glancing back Maan made his way out.Sameer afelt bad but happy that atleast he accepted her business proposal.
Mann in his car.

"I feel pity for you Sameera.I know you have got something to do with My Geet's sadness and that's why I have invited you .Tomorrow will be the end of her sadness.And to say your such  a poor business woman.No  one can make such a deal with the mall in such a prime place. Mr.Malhotra has got a dumb daughter.Wait and watch Miss.Malhotra dare u be the reason and you will see who real Maan is" with that he drove his car to KM.

IN Km:

Annie barged into Geet's room after Maan's call and started to execute their plan.She made her way to the couch where Geet was sitting and pulled Geet into a hug and screamed in her ear saying

"Geet Guess what?"

Geet was surprised by Annie's normal gesture after two months.She smiled broadly and said

"What's it Annie?"

"Guess?"

"Say me na?"asked Geet

"I have tickets for new  Salman's movie's preview show.We are going for it by today night.After 2 months we are going .am so excited so before that we will go for some shopping and then go for the movie oki??"

Geet though upset with Sameera issue felt happy that Annie is speaking with her normally.

"Arrey Sachi for the preview show..WOW😃 WOW😃 WOW and that too Salman movie😳.You are truly my friend .Am so so so so happy.."
Annie felt tears in her eyes sensing the old Geet.So whatever bhai said must be true.She had thought we are all ignoring her.how stupid we are..Annie was upset knowing the reason.A small from our side and she is back to normal.It's my fault to leave Geet drown in her misery

Daadi enterd the room and felt the same emotions as such annie seeing Geet.Next its her move.

"kya bath hai beta ?You look so happy.."

"daadi you know Annie got me the preview show tickets fr Salman movie.Can u believe that was my long tme wish to see a preview show.Am so excited." She screamed like a baby.

With that Geet twirled daadi around.It was not only this happiness but she felt that everyone is again taking care of her.😃

PRECAP:

Masti with Maan and Bubbly Geet😳

NOTE:
           Plz ignore grammar and spelling mirrors😛
Do give comments and likes as it motivates me👏.For Pm add me to your buddy list😉Many of them who commented on my Part 1 is nt commenting am so sad with it😭😭😭

Edited by Rami92 - 11 years ago
angelic_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yieppeee for the first time i am commenting first  in your ff 

awesome update 

geet coming back to itself 
maan was thinking whole day about geet 

maan meets sameera n sameera give maan a business proposal but maan is too smart to handle the situation n inviting sameera to puja 

looking forward to it 

thanks for pm 
Edited by angelic_cute - 11 years ago