Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: manzilmukul

I HAVE BECOME A MAD PERSON AFTER WATCHING Gulaal..No other drama can touch my heart😭 Grrr ..It made my life miserable...Why o why Can't I watch any senseless show😭

i second that..gulaal screwed us
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nneeiill

bata na yaar

okies this sword was given to lakshmana to fight with ravana...in purana there is mention of chandrahasa and suryahasa sword chandrahasa means moonblade and surya hasa means sunblade...the possessor of these sword was undefeatable and only two weapons were created to counterattack each other...Chandrahass is the name of the sword that Ravana weilded. Ravan encountered Lord Shiva at his abode in Kailash. Chandrahas is the moon blade (sword) from Hindu mythology given to Ravana by Lord Shiva. Ravana accidentally disturbed Lord Shiva's home in Mount Kailash and Shiva pinned him to the ground with his little toe. Ravana atoned for his intrusion by composing and singing songs that praised Shiva for several years, until finally Shiva released him. Shiva was actually quite pleased with his devotion and granted him the Chandrahas (Moon Blade) in addition to naming him Ravana or "of the terrifying roar".

Ravana eventually ruled over all of the human and divine races in Hindu mythology, with the help of this sword he  killed supernakha's husband ..his son sambhukaram (supernakha's son ) grew angry with this act and vowed to seek revenge from ravana but since ravana possessed chandrahasa sword he was undefeatable after years of penance sambhu came to know tht only a yogi could obtained the sword suryahasa sword belonged to brahma some version say tht the karitekay (shiva's son) was the possessor of the sword thus demon sambhu went to the forest to aquire sword through particular ascetic ritual he climbed the tree and hung upside down and mediated for seven years pleased with his mediation the sword descended down it was sheer coincidence or the godly plan tht the moment the sword descended down lakshmana came and sword passed down and fell near the feet of lakshmana
(as he was a yogi in a true sense) he saw the sword, Suryahasa, like a mass of rays of the sun. He took the sword and drew it from its scabbard. For warriors are curious at sight of a new weapon. he picked it up and tried its edge on the bamboo thicket thereby unwittingly and becoz of this sambhu fell on the ground and died lakshmana was remorseful he decided to kill himself for killing a sage but narad came and said he was a demon in disguise and he was destined to killed by you then he asked lakshmana to keep the sowrd with him...he took the sword and went away later on he mutilated supernakha with this sword wen ravana saw supernakha he grew suspicious as he know only a celestial sword had a capacity to mutilate supernakha he came in panchvati but looking at sita he forgot everything and abducted sitaji later on wen jatayu fought with ravana he cut off the wings with chandrahasa sword...in some version it is said tht after this chandrahasa sword went back to shivji but in kamban malayalam bengali assamese and jain version it is depicted tht sword was still in possession of ravana and lakshmana fought with ravana before lord rama to counter the attacks of chandrahasa sword...there was a battle between laskhmana and ravana...they fought with their swords.. lakshmana defeated ravana ...the chandrahasa sword fell down and went back to shiva and suryahasa sword went back to karitkeya...😳 then lakshmana destructed his chariot ravana grew angry he saw vibhishna and attacked vibhishina but lakshmana came between and took the attack of ravana and saved vibhishna... well this is a different story😳 

soruce : jain ramayana kamban ramayana malayam orrisa bengali and assamese version😳
Edited by arti07 - 11 years ago
Incense thumbnail

which one sawan biang or the other one...but yea if its SB i would love to watch neil in hindi version of it and moreover it has lot of drama...perfect for Indian viewers..

SB ofc other was a crap
Incense thumbnail

i second that..gulaal screwed us

me too😭
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
wow loved the tales of swords..damn interesting !!!!

Princessdisha17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Adhyatma Ramayana represents the story of Rama in a spiritual context, in this version everything is preordained, and Rama being the Brahman himself, doesn't kill or destroy, rather offers salvation to those he kills, thus this act is called, Uddhar.

where as in Valmiki Ramayan.. RAM is depicted as normal human being .

Thankyou.. ðŸ˜³
Incense thumbnail

wow loved the tales of swords..damn interesting !!!!

ha ðŸ˜† yaa and the previous versions havent shown us this anokha adhaya and i know they will skip this too ðŸ˜­
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow Never knew about the swords..Arti tujhe kitni sari cheezein pata hain😛
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: arti07

ha ðŸ˜† yaa and the previous versions havent shown us this anokha adhaya and i know they will skip this too ðŸ˜­

No they will show us nothing..They ignored my Urmi😭Too😭
Incense thumbnail
Originally posted by: manzilmukul

Wow Never knew about the swords..Arti tujhe kitni sari cheezein pata hain😛

haina i was  curious to know about suryahasa sword i was like y the sword didnt passed to sambhu and y shambu mediated  and out of curiosity googled it...and got the treasure😎

dunno if ramayana will ever show us but DKDM may as the sword owners were shiv and kartikey😆 
Edited by arti07 - 11 years ago