Ramayan

~|| Neil Bhatt /Lakshman Appreciation Thread 5 ||~ - Page 43

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
yaar apne neil tho FB se hi bhaag gaya..now how are we gonna get his new pics πŸ˜•

EXOL thumbnail

thanks geesh😳
EXOL thumbnail
am also leaving

Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nneeiill

@ the razor sharp intellect

wow lakshman was so intelligent...it was incredible description by kamban

i was impressed wen he suggested to build the ship.to cross the sea...logical right πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Edited by arti07 - 11 years ago
_gReenheaRt_ thumbnail

#WISH YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR#😊
EXOL thumbnail
@margos : happy new year to you too...

@arti : indeed apna bandha intelligent that... dreamyyy

EXOL thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arti07

chalo ek aur 

Staying focussed

at the moment of deep despair a person needs to remain focussed. wen sita was abducted lord rama panicked he wen frenzy at tht Rama displayed a human quality at this time and was pulled by the strong currents of emotions'it was lord lakshmana who remained calmed and focussed he didnt wasted his time in lamenting but with his sharp intellect he was all set to find sita and bring her back
Valmiki elaborately dramatises the agony of Rama, who runs in the wild and enquiries about Sita to every little deer, squirrel, plant, flower et al, giving vent to his anger everywhere, scoffing at the mountains, swearing at the valleys and threatening the directions with dire consequences for five long cantos. Such a strong and sagacious person as Rama loses his grip on himself and ceases to be the stoic that he used to be hereunto. Such is the loss and such is the grief that wells up in him.
 his mind freezing and he forgetting the need for action. 'I will destroy the whole universe,' he declares in his agony.
It was Lakshmana who came to his rescue at that time and pulled him out of the morass. "People like you, who perceive everything (with their intuitive eye), do not really give way to grief even in the face of gravest perils, O Rama, but ever remain undepressed in their outlook. Discriminate between right and wrong in the true perspective by recourse to reason. Actions whose merits and demerits have not been perceived (except through the scriptures) and which are not everlasting (inasmuch as they cease after yielding fruit) cannot be performed without individual effort. And (once they are performed) their welcome as well as unwelcome fruit is inevitable (and must be reaped). '''What object of yours will be achieved) through universal destruction wrought by you? Therefore, finding out your sinful adversary, you ought to root out him alone. (Valmiki Ramayana, Aranya Kanda, Canto LXVI, Sloka 15-17 and 21)
It is this moment at which a person needs to remain focussed. Rama displays a human quality at this time and is pulled by the strong currents of emotions. It is now the turn of Lakshmana to turn his mind towards action. 'Of what avail is this lament my brother! What can we achieve by expending our energy in pointless grief and wasting our time in inaction when we have to be up and doing. We have to quickly look for evidences. It is obvious that Sita has been taken away by someone. 'thErin aazhiyum therindhanam.' Here do we see the wheel marks of a chariot. 'theeNdudhal anjip paarinOdu agazhndhadhum paarthanam.' And we see that the hermitage is missing. It is because that that person was afraid of touching Sita and has carried her away with the cottage. 'payan indru Orum thanmai eedhuen enbadhu uran ilaadhavar pOl.' There is no use in standing here and mulling over (letting our mind waste itself in pointless endeavours) like someone who is weak. It is for the weak to stand like this. 'dhUram pOdhal mun thodardhum.' Let us quickly follow the mark on earth for it can take us to the chariot in which Sita is being carried away now, before it goes far, far away!
That is the first step in reasoning and directing the energies towards action. And in a number of scenes we see Lakshmana's mind very active, and giving conclusions very logically.

p.s. humara dilogical lakshman i love him

i missed to read this one..this one indeed is so interesting..i like how lakshman explains..that there is no point in lamenting..he always believed in action..btw so sita was abducted along with the cottage...i never knew that...
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

@arti : am all for Neil as RAM..i would have loved it...coz we have seen his anger right..so RAM would have been refreshing

moreover i feel to play RAM is very challenging..to bring the divinity is not an easy task..those who feel being RAM means just having a plastered smile is wrong..RAM has to bring that calmness,serenity and divinity..it would have been interesting to see how neil would have accomplished it.
PH were blind..i can  vouch if neil was RAM this show would have been more popular..

I totally agree. Being Ram doesn't mean having a pretty smile plastered on your face all the time. An actor should bring out that divinity and charisma that is a part of Shri Ram's character. Ram was also very active and bright, not just calm all the time. He was not at all a dull character and I think Neil would have been a better choice for him than Gagan. He is a brilliant Lakshman too, but had he been chosen for Ram I think he could have pulled it off quite well.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

i missed to read this one..this one indeed is so interesting..i like how lakshman explains..that there is no point in lamenting..he always believed in action..btw so sita was abducted along with the cottage...i never knew that...

In Valmiki Ramayana, Ravan lifted Sita into his arms and abducted her directly. There was no cottage involved. In Adhyatma Ramayana and Ramcharitmanas, the real Sita was sent to Agni Dev by Lord Ram, and a Chhaya Sita was kept in her place to fool Ravan. But even in those versions the Chhaya Sita was lifted by Ravan and taken away. The cottage was not involved.

I think the story that says, Sita was never touched and taken along with the cottage, is from Krittivasi or Kamban Ramayana. Does anyone know for certain?
EXOL thumbnail
@janaki

yes arti wrote the scene from kambha ramayan