MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
OMG I agree both of them. But I find Sana way more tolerable.

With Sapna, it's not so much her voice but rather her loudness and way of speaking is annoying.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanya.91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sapna = whenever she shouts, especially when she shouts for saying no NAHIII ... damn irritating

Sana = Her overall accent and way of speaking is like rakhi sawant

so SANA imo coz Sapna's voice irritates only when she shouts, but otherwise when she is calm, she sounds pleasant , while Sana in any condition had her voice as her biggest drawback

(ps: loved the way Aashka speaks so effectively with good voice modulation natural skills... she sound like shweta teewari to me)

also wanna mention IMAM... though he got a good attractive kinda husky voice, but his too much of nonstop talking makes u irritated at times...

in Delnaz's words ... DON'T IRRITATE-TAA (just like urvashi mimicked her 😆 )
MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: tanya.91

Sapna = whenever she shouts, especially when she shouts for saying no NAHIII ... damn irritating

Sana = Her overall accent and way of speaking is like rakhi sawant

so SANA imo coz Sapna's voice irritates only when she shouts, but otherwise when she is calm, she sounds pleasant , while Sana in any condition had her voice as her biggest drawback

(ps: loved the way Aashka speaks so effectively with good voice modulation natural skills... she sound like shweta teewari to me)

also wanna mention IMAM... though he got a good attractive kinda husky voice, but his too much of nonstop talking makes u irritated at times...

in Delnaz's words ... DON'T IRRITATE-TAA (just like urvashi mimicked her 😆 )

I also like how Aashka speaks. 😊
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
I don't like Urvashi's voice, its pretty coarse. From the guys, I never liked Vishal's voice or maybe its  the accent...always seemed like he was suffering from sinusitis whenever he spoke. 

Anyway OT from Sana and Sapna, when they are both soft spoken, both sound pleasant. When they scream or talk fast, it becomes irritating. 
gotohell222 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

I don't like Urvashi's voice, its pretty coarse. From the guys, I never liked Vishal's voice or maybe its  the accent...always seemed like he was suffering from sinusitis whenever he spoke. 

Anyway OT from Sana and Sapna, when they are both soft spoken, both sound pleasant. When they scream or talk fast, it becomes irritating. 

Vishal speaks exactly like Mahender Singh Dhoni.. their accent, vocal tone, is Exactly the same...

in other words, very very bad.
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: gotohell222

Vishal speaks exactly like Mahender Singh Dhoni.. their accent, vocal tone, is Exactly the same...

in other words, very very bad.

I don't know what Dhoni sounds like, let me google and see the resemblance. What kind of accent is it because not all Punjabi men sound the same right? 

EDIT: I just checked it, they sound nothing alike but yea he did not sound great either.
Edited by Dexterkilaila - 11 years ago
sarah75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I find sana ghaatan...sp while eating...yes her voice resemble a lot wid Rakhi sawant. Just wearing western clothes doesnt make u look classy n pretty...her behaviour is way too childish n stupid...nd I find her unhygenic too..it just my opinon...im commenting on what I see...she pretends to b bholi bhali...LB...lekin aisa kuch nahi...[EMAIL= ][/EMAIL]Edited by sarah75 - 11 years ago
Devarshee thumbnail
Urvashi has a coarse voice and laughter and for guys...I don't like Rajeev's
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sana...
Sapna is irritating bcos of her mental state but Sana's voice is downright irritating...
gangnamstyle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sana wen she talks loudly..

ashka has the best voice quality and accent