Maybe another twist..

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Why did Himesh leaked who is the winner before the finale..I am wondering if there is another twist, instead of one there are two winners, if you recall there was another chair added. In this case there can be winner from each country. This may have been done to appease Pakistani captain and the judges.
It mite b but its all over the sites n pictures while Nabeel holding the check but again anything is possible lol
Originally posted by Amna123

It mite b but its all over the sites n pictures while Nabeel holding the check but again anything is possible lol

I have not seen the winner disclosed before grand finale...why did Himesh annouced the winner before the show..this makes no sense..there is something going on..
WAKE UP DEAR! Nabeel already won ! ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by Pentaminous.

WAKE UP DEAR! Nabeel already won ! ðŸ¤£

What the heck...show some respect for all the singers.  Nabeel won because there others to play with him..if you dislike everybody so much and insult them at drop of hat then stay home and be a winner in your own..

Your kind of reaction I hate the most..winning and losing is part of the game. 

Now hurry up and build an industry to support Nabeel..we don't want him in India ..after Atif, Abida and Gulam's behavior.
Edited by April2007 - 11 years ago
@April = Ab to show khatam hogaya Ab To Payar se Baat Kiya Karo Plz!  ,  Chahe indian ho ya pakistani Hai To Insaan na  ðŸ˜Š

=> And Nabeel jeet chuka hai This is Fact And Mere Khayal me wahi deserving contestant tha trophy Jeetne  ka :)

I know aapka Aman favorite hai wo bhi Shayad is liye hai Cause Usne Atif ko Jawab diya tha But uske baad ka bhi dekho how he respected Atif  Aap unke fan ho to unse hi Kuch Sikho.  Backstage video dekho Atif ke sath aman ki talks dekho. Even show ko rewind karo dekho old shows .

~> And Ek baat Clear karna chahata hu Sir
               Pakistani singer Bheekh maang kar nahi aaye India me. Unhe Bulaya gaya hai , Fir Chahe wo koi bhi Singer kyon Na ho , Unke paas bhi industry hai Unke songs wahan Bhi Chalte Hai . Yahan pe Indian musician unhe Bulate hai Songs ke Liye 
So we should not insult Them.  Try To respect Human being Jazbaati mat hojaye aap !
                Agar Atif India  se Hote and Indian team ke captain  hote and himesh wahan se hote & same situation hoti bus Nation dusre hote to Aap Dare bhi nahi karte Atif ko abuse karne ki !!!! =P

Wese Bhi ye Jung toh nahi thi It was singing Competition Ab jo gayega Jahan gayega wo Bus Money banayega hame koi kuch nahi dena wala Y are you fighting with each other !! 

I am SORRY If i Made mistake By Trying TO explain YOU 

I am hoping it is not Pakistani winner alone...either India wins or two winners to be fair..Otherwise I think we indians are over compensating..

I hated Yashraj getting only 10 when he sang so wonderfully..

AA is a mean kniving male B who cant give a single positive comments to any Indians..Sorry to say that...I tried to be fair and not be judgemental but I have seen this over the time on this show..Only time he behaved when MB was guest on the show..

Not sure why Himesh gives any positive remarks to any one from Pakistan side..TIT for TAT is the answer ...

I am fed up with these shows who bring India-Pakistan to compete and not fair and over compensate the other side..Shame ..

BS Anil saying all is one that is not true...Lets be honest for once..