Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

cute cute epi...with cute cute precap

Hetp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
wow what a fabulous epi...was blusing n laughing throught..😆
ahem in all scenes...awww😛..especially in precap😳
a short update😊
koki comes in gohem room to give prsad to gopi-hetal n thanks kanhaji for all..koki ask gopi about ahem
koki-hetal-gopi come down...bell rings...its ahem!!ever1 are shock seeing ahem😆as he has bought so many toys for baby...ahem said that he was confused which toys to purchase😳
ahem is happy to see baby sleeping(aww cute bg played here)gopi tell ahem to take baby..he take for some times n give😆koki tell ahem when u will get used to to take ur baby u wont leave her alone
kinwal-urmi comes...kinjal takes baby n is happy to see baby is wearing here clidhood frock😛
photo clicking starts
urmi take baby...baby peeds on urmi sari😆urmi show a boy clothes bought by her...rashi show her frock...koki tell baby cant wear..hetal tell baby will wear after months
urshi pissed off...urmi tell raji baby will wear..raji blushing
in raji room...
urshi convo...urmi tell that the baby is responsible for all...koki ask who is responsible...urshi shock...koki give angry glare n leave
in  gohem room...koki come in sad mood...then koki takes baby in her lap to do massage but baby start crying...koki ask gopi-hetal why she cry when is with me...hetal take n baby shock crying...koki shock😆
gopi tell baby dont lik to be take on lap
at urmi house when kinwal come...falguni follow them...she ask about gohem n baby...kinjal angry😆dhawal shows baby pissed...kinjal more pissed off
urshi in gohem room...urmi first remove 100rs..but then keep back n give 21rs...koki come..baby in urshi hands...koki tell gopi to take baby...
koki give work to rashi...koki leave but while leaving see rashi make faces from mirror reflection...koki about it..rashi say no...sh was making baby quite..koki tell rashi to make baby quite...rashi do funny action n baby quite..koki leave...urmi tell rashi babies likes dance so now u dance...rashi😲
precap:baby crying in ahem arm...ahem making her quite...baby peeds on him😆koki come ...ahem tell  baby did su su😆😳...koki tell now he is dad n should learn to change change nappy..so .Ahem MOdi. mission changing nappy😳gopi come from washroom n is smiling
Edited by Hetp - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aww. So cute😳 
Looks like she is a handful.. crying when her grandmom's take her on their laps😛

Now I am sure there is something going wrong with Rashi and her pregnancy.😕 Too much baby talk and Urmi's wish for a baby boy.. I have a feeling that it is not as easy as she seems to think it is. Plus what you sow, you reap. Hmm.. Lets see🤔

Aww.. Monday is going to be cute. Poor Ahem. He bought the store for his daughter. He is just so cute.. But that was expected. The man could not choose even a sari for his wife and was confused😆
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hetal.. I love the precap... Our much much awaited moments are coming up... Ahemji cho cho cute doing baby chores... Awww 😳
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Ahhh finally such a cute episode after ages...Ahem getting toys for baby

so cute . and precap is adorable ðŸ˜³

thanks for the quick update Hetal 
-nilani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for Short Update😛
_Devna_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
atlast Sns back in form... superb episode nd cute precap...
janani18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ya me too loved today's episode..it is fabulous and precap was fantastic...waiting for tomorrow's episode eagerly😛

Hetp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: janani18

ya me too loved today's episode..it is fabulous and precap was fantastic...waiting for tomorrow's episode eagerly😛

tomorrow???dear tomorrow is unfortunately saturday and so no SNS😭