Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Rajeev Paul...have we really understood him?

sharpshooter thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I agree at face value his behaviour seems absolutely idiotic...but let's analyze the guy's state of mind here. He has been chasing his ex-wife throughout the show, by either voting for her to be made the captain, or saving her during nominations. In return, she hasn't saved him, she has nominated and even maligned him to a certain extent. The only true friend that he thought he had (in Sana), hasn't saved him and even turned him down for a date during the recent task (which probably was perfectly fine if you consider her point of view). So the guy performed really well (better than Vishal in my opinion), but still lost the task. All in all, there's no one in the house who truly cares for him or would stand by him (Niketan maybe comes close, but he'd choose Urvashi or Karishma over Rajeev anyday). Keeping all of this in mind, I think Rajeev feels betrayed on all counts. His loneliness is where all his anger comes from, and unfortunately, he chooses to vent out all that built up anger on poor Imam.
I honestly feel bad for Rajeev (and for Imam) and hope that they rather turn to each other for support.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arhi_2205 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
NOPE not at all
I feel sorry for this guy
It seems like he has not received enough love and affection in his life and is frustrated

He is still in "sagma" that Delu gave him- the divorce
and always becomes a bakra
Edited by Arhi_2205 - 11 years ago
kanak. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally a rational post. All I see is a down pour of looser looser threads. Rajev has no one in there, no one understand him. Bigg Boss has ensured the public does not either. I am sure most people who call him names were in his place would end up being much worse. Edited by kanak. - 11 years ago
akramabs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
His wife never understood him, then how can we understand him? He does not even understand himself. He is kind of confused guy. But I like this guy ( noo way! I am straight ;) ) .. but whatever he says, he does.. He is good with his friends.

But afsoos! so-called friends are not good with him. Today might be his last day. Hopefully not
Arhi_2205 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: akramabs

His wife never understood him, then how can we understand him? He does not even understand himself. He is kind of confused guy. But I like this guy ( noo way! I am straight ;) ) .. but whatever he says, he does.. He is good with his friends.

But afsoos! so-called friends are not good with him. Today might be his last day. Hopefully not

True he is honest but his friends arent with him
He needs to realize he is living in a cruel world
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
The things you have mentioned are not excuses for him to behave the way he has.

Even if he has been "betrayed". He is not a baby, according to him he's the only "mard" in the house. So be a man and have some dignity. Being a man does not mean you hit on every girl in the house and try to chase your ex-wife too.

Sorry but I understand Rajev may be disturbed by some people and that he may be a loser..sorry i meant loner. But in NO WAY are any of those things you mentioned justifiable. 

Edited by DIDfan89 - 11 years ago
sharpshooter thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DIDfan89

The things you have mentioned are not excuses for him to behave the way he has.

Even if he has been "betrayed". He is not a baby, according to him he's the only "mard" in the house. So be a man and have some dignity. Being a man does not mean you hit on every girl in the house and try to chase your ex-wife too.
Sorry but I understand Rajev may be disturbed by some people and that he may be a loser..sorry i meant loner. But in NO WAY are any of those things you mentioned justifiable.

Personally, I feel it doesn't make sense that people won't accept Rajeev's state of mind or circumstances as an explanation to his behaviour but will quickly point out how Imam's behaviour is justified because the others ganged up on him. Hypocrisy no?
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Again, the circumstances are not the same.

Is anyone in the house going up to Rajev's face and yelling at him? Is anyone calling him Shaitan? Is Rajev sleeping outside separately ?  Are there meetings being held to discuss Rajev's behavior? Is Rajev eating alone outside? Has Rajev ever been starved overnight?

People have treated Imam poorly, but you cannot compare that to the treatment that Rajev is receiving.

Two completely different situations.
Edited by DIDfan89 - 11 years ago
BLR_babe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
he feels too important and whines when he doesnt receive the importance frm others .. ðŸ¤¢
LSctt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i feel bad for rajeev because of his relationship with del.. he has blindly and unconditionally supported her on the show and has only received rejection from her.. BUT the reasons i dont like raj sometimes is even after all of the rejection and even his brother told him about dels accusations he STILL acts the same around her!!!!

then comes imam i dont like when rajeev randomly yells at imam it comes across as bullying and is uncalled for and these outburst are evidently because he is frustrated with the situation.. but in way do i think that this justifies him treating imam in that way!

i would respect raj more if he stopped his outbursts on imam and apologized to him... and ofcourse stopped being a doormat to delu and learnt to stop being so needy when it comes to sana..