Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

RaYa Express #2 : Tanhayee

Credits :
  1. Weekly Summary :  Natasha... 
  2. Scene Of The Week :fosla
  3. Dialogue Of The Week : luvsakshi
  4. OMG Moment Of The Week : leena04
  5. Best Picture Of The Week : ..RamonaG...
  6. Most Romantic Moment Of The Week : -Mayu-
  7. Funniest Scene Of The Week : shilly
  8. Prediction Of The Week :veena23
  9. Biggest Disappointment of the week: ranii.sharma
  10. Best Performance of the week leena04 
  11. Most Irritating Character/Scene Of The Week Riddha 
  12. Most Active/Popular Post DevvivekAshNI
  13. Blooper of the Week Aruna
  14. Rating of the Week DevvivekAshNI
  15. Costume of the Week: hinz
  16. Song of the Week hinz
  17. Best OS/ FF/ SS of the week Riddha

RaYa Newsletter Banner Credits : lipshaa
Category Title Credits : -lipshaa
Winning Siggies Credits : Anamika163

Hello everyone :D

Firstly A big thank you to everyone for liking the first issue.. Your comments means alot to us 😳  Hope you guyz like this too  and we are always opened for views to improve, so do drop your reviews and comments.😳

- RaYa Express Team-

Edited by Natasha... - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail

10th December 

Rajat is tensed about what he say to priya in party.. DJ say so what if you have said her.. You love her when you don't know that she is Ram wife and as soon as you get to know you back out.. Shipra is behaving nicely after the incident and Ram is back in KM from hospital.

11th december

DJ ask rajat to call priya and say whatever is in his heart.. Rajat call priya but he didn't pick the phone.. Rajat is sad. DJ ask him to meet Ram as he is his friend.. Natz tell priya that Rajat love her and they all know about this.. 

12th December
Priya take peehu to meet Ram but she stay outside the KM.. Rahul insult Rehan in cafe cuz of this kady get angry with rahu.. Neha come to Rajat house give him key of bookcafe and the letter from Priya.Rajat come to meet priya and she forgive him and they are friend again 

13th December

Priya call Ram and ask does anything can happen about custody case outside the court.. Ram get angry and is still stubborn on peehu custody case. Priya is all sad and remember all sweet moment of their life and Mere ghay ayi ek nani paari in background 

Hello' Sallam' Nameste doston' hi guys here me Leena & I m back with my 2nd BALH news latter's "OMG moment of the week" section. Before that, I want to thank you all for giving the lovely welcome to our teamwork' to us as the "BALH news latter team" in first edition. We really overwhelmed with ur love & wants to thank you for loving & supporting us.
Now coming back to this week's "OMG moment of the week" as u all knows nothing much happen this week as this whole week dedicated to Rajat & his emotional budged for love of his life Pooja Sharma. Even not at all bad also' as this week we at least get to see our RaYaPee not in one frame but still their scenes were worth to watch. Also seen the guilty & faithful Priya to who is craving somewhere for her Golu. My point is that this week's "OMG moment of the week" is going to non other then Ships' I mean to Shipra Sharma' yes guys, she made me to scream like "OMG".
Finally, our spineless mother stops spinning & after meeting with death finally realize her which girl care & loves her most. Really I can tell you that was the "OMG moment of the week" for me as I was thinking she won't ever to see Priya's true concerned for her until its be too late but CV's actually made it true I m really happy that finally CV's gives us something gud to see.
Now just hope she gives tight slap to her baby girl who is rooming & enjoys the all benefits of being Ram Kapoor's wife. Then made her realizes what ever she doing she is wrong & give Priya her life & her house back but it's just my imagination let's see what happens in next week.
So, this is it for this week will meet u all next week with my another POV update of "OMG moment of week". Until then enjoys with this BALH news latter' also my this section is free to give suggestions & criticism, which will actually make my section more interesting & graceful. So eagerly waiting for your replies & comments so try to do it fast' thanks for reading.
Bye' bye' sayonara will you next week until then enjoy.

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail

This week epi very slow steady as whole custody drama was shaping up but some how this week I loved to performance the most & that also by our two established actors that is non other then Jai & Sakshi in two different scenes & I found it batter then rest of once.
First, we will talk abt Jai a.k.a Vikram's yes I really loved his performance in the breakfast scene at Sheargil house from a proud papa to a angry husband. Yes dears he rocked the scene first time front of Neha he showed his hurt' his anger' his emptiness' the way he reacted any husband would react after knowing his wife's past even seeing his wife just ruining away then solving the problem.
So would love to give his performance as one of the "Best Performance of the week".
So now we will talk abt another "Best Performance of the week" & that is of Sakshi a.k.a Priya's when she sit on her favorite place' at her writing table while remembering abt first day of Peehu on earth in her arms to until now then her tearful eyes' her expression really brings tear in my eyes. Then she again makes her self-busy in writing abt her feeling in her all time friend' her diary.
Even the way she given that gift Peehu why I don't know I feel something big gonna happen in next week abt PriPee's separation so I guess we will let it in future only & want o say that Priya's expressions made her performance as "Best Performance of the week".
So, this is it for this week will meet u all next week with my another POV update of "OMG moment of week". Until then enjoys with this BALH news latter' also my this section is free to give suggestions & criticism, which will actually make my section more interesting & graceful. So eagerly waiting for your replies & comments so try to do it fast' thanks for reading.
Bye' bye' sayonara will you next week until then enjoy

Priya to rajat

"Aaj thak sirf  ek hi insan se pyar kiya hai
hamesha usi insan se pyar karthi rahungi "

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail

kissa custody ka

Cady's dress was quite trendy and the way she had her hair in two plaits went well with it...though the shoes could have been better

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail

Hola Doston<3

I am Mayu and I am here to present the most romantic scene of the week. I didn't introduce myself in the last newsletter so I am introducing now. Many of you might know me as I have written many OS!

Well as all of you must have expected, this week's most romantic moment doesn't belong to Ram and Priya. It unexpectedly belongs to Shipra and Sudhir Sharma. Okay so don't kill me for not including RaYa scenes in this segment, as their story was weak this week, with Ram's character being totally unreasonable.

The scene where Sudhir brings ginger tea for Shipra and asks her if she hadn't slept whole night and asks her to drink it which will make her feel good. Shipra replies by saying that she feared she would never be able to see her kids and drink the tea made by her husband when she was at gunpoint. The very feeling of seeing your death in front of you jolted her back. She realized what an amazing husband she has been blessed with. Though they had their share of ups-downs, they may not be on talking terms, their love shines through. She realized what it is to be in love with a husband like Sudhir, who even after all that happened, came back to her to ask if she was okay? It clearly shows the love Sudhir has for her and he still very much values their relationship. I want to see Shipra realizing the love she has for him and come back to him.

In this week we saw that Ram is taking rest in bed after returning from Hospital.But  in which room he's staying isn't Ram Kapoor's BedroomπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Couldn't find any blooper except this in the week πŸ˜†

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail

Hi guys.. am back with the Funiest Scene of the week.. 4 me the funniest scene was
Ayesha applying nailpolish n soumya taunts her by saying that she knew that Ayesha wud b doing this only...

After Soumya informing Ayesha about Ram comming back 2 KM she suddenly rushes 2wrds mamaji.. There she sees mamaji listening 2 a song on ipod..
Ayesha  "Aapne muje batayakyun nahi Ram aaj discharge hone waala hein?? "

Maamaji wnt react n she l again ask.. then also he wont react.. this makes her irritated n shouts...
Mamaji says this happens 2 me wen u dnt listen 2 me..
 Though these scenes r not so funny.. bt comparatively they r funnier.. i think..

Hey guys i am back with the 2nd week winner of Most irritating character of the week ... After the gun shot wala incident since we have seen some sort of change in Shipra's character so now the sole contender for this title is Mrs. Ayesha Ram Kapoor ... First of all wearing nail polish when your husband is in hospital and then choosing attire for going to court ... OMG Ayesha you have crossed all limits of IRRITATINGNESS ...an then she didnt even care to look after her own son ... i mean how can  a person be so damn self obsessed ... taking care of your own son should be top in any mother's priority list ... but obviously we are talking here about none other than Mrs. Ayesha Ram Kapoor ... then rehearsing for speech which she would like to give in the court was hilarious  and if u go on like this i see Mamaji's words coming true " tera overconfidence tujhe le dubega "... aapke muh pe ghee sakkar mamaji ...

i am here with my vry unpredctble prediction..lol..u know what is the best part of my prediction...it always failed...hhuuhh..anyways some things r never change & i am the one of it...hahaha...ok to last week 12.12.12. Ka hungama macha k ekta ne aisa dikha diya ki hmare 12 bj gye..i didnt expected ki aitihasik budhwar ki aise band bajne wali h...hadh h..are mujhe aitihasik din pr aitihasik bande (rajat) ka bnta hua itihas nhi dekhna tha...i wish ki is hafte atlast to ekta use hi itihas bna de...are yar isko dubai wapas bhejooo...

Ok now come on track as we saw in precap priya akele aati h...& jaisa ki aajkl rambabu tana king ho gye h to unhone fatak se priya ko tana mar dala...i thought ki priya ram se kahegi ki ha nhi layi m peehu ko qki m darr gyi thi..lekin har se nhi dari is bat se dari ki pihu is sbko kaise face karegi...to mr.kapoor u hvnt anyother option but i hv...main pihu ko takleef se bachane k liye usse dur hone ki takleef bhi bardast kr sakti hu..& priya will ready to give up without any case..& whole week will fill with lots of imotions & dramas..as peopls says lots of rona dhona which i dfntly love to see..hehehe..are bhai..isse meri sakshi ka solid talent bahar ata h..to i defntly want a powr pact performance by sakshi in next week..with lots of emotions & expressions...

& about rambabu..unhe pihu to mil jayegi but as he dsnt hv satisfaction with anything...so he thought ki kyun priya ne itni asani se unhe pihu de di..ab phir unka deemag daudna shuru karega aur rambabu again think about priya & rajat..phir rambabu ko lagega ki priya ko akele chhodna risky hoga...hahaha..ye rambabu kabhi nhi sudhrenge...lol

Ok this is enough for now...hoping for best..waiting for next till then

Bade achhe lagte hain

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail

Popular Post- PRECAP for Monday :|: link added |
by ...RamonaG...

And here is your gift πŸ₯³

Hey guys, this week came as Dissapointment for us as Our Show and RaYa didn't Patch up and instead its heading for Custody Case of Pihu. Also this week, there are more craps of Ayesha and Mama. So , seeing the Pace of it, We Give it 3/5 points.
In Total = 3 out of 5.

OS - OS passion second update pg 2 22 likes by vishakupp
NEW OS "dil jo na keh sakaa " 22 likes by veena23
FF - Kismat Ke Khiladi 25 likes by Oneandall

And here is your gift πŸ₯³

*The End... We'll be Back Soon with another Issue of RaYa Express. Do Hit the LIKE Button if u Liked the NL. & Do Leave in Your Suggestions, Criticism & Feedbacks. All are Heartily Welcome !!πŸ˜ƒ

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
DONE!!Edited by Natasha... - 11 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yay! Congrats to Everyone with RaYa NL Part 2. Regards. Great Job
-Deepali- thumbnail
Beautiful NL Natasha...congrats everyone :D