No problems!!! πŸ˜Š

They are barely showing any bits. Grrr

Kamaal Karte ho RKB ji. 21dec keliye bacha ke rakha hai. πŸ˜†
BTW hows your reletives in Fiji.
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by New_nova

Kamaal Karte ho RKB ji. 21dec keliye bacha ke rakha hai. πŸ˜†
BTW hows your reletives in Fiji.

They are fine atm. 1 of their window broke and all the strong wind was coming inside the house. 
Which mean house will be filled with wind resulting with house being blown up the wind. So to avoid such stuff. They open few back doors so wind can enter one was and exit the other ways.

Aarrr  still terible but should get better by tonight. My cousins crying made me bit upset.

But it should be better now
Originally posted by rambo_ka_baap

They are fine atm. 1 of their window broke and all the strong wind was coming inside the house. 
Which mean house will be filled with wind resulting with house being blown up the wind. So to avoid such stuff. They open few back doors so wind can enter one was and exit the other ways.

Aarrr  still terible but should get better by tonight. My cousins crying made me bit upset.

But it should be better now

Ok. Hope it ends soon. Good  to hear that they all fine.

Dabangg 2 new song: Salman Khan's thumkas are to die for in the title song!

Latika Payak5.47 PM IST 12.17.2012
Tags:
Dabangg 2, dabangg 2 new song, Dabangg 2 title song, Dabangg 2 title song video, Dabangg reloaded, Hudd hudd Dabangg, Hudd hudd Dabangg song, Hudd hudd Dabangg song video, New Year, Sallu, sallu bhai, Salman Khan, Salman Khan dance, Salman Khan in Dabangg 2 title song, Salman Khan thumkas
Dabangg 2 new song: Salman Khan's thumkas are to die for in the title song!
comments 2

Robinhood Pandey has finally let go of his shiny buckled belt. But what is he wiggling now? Take a look to find out!

Salman Khan's signature step of moving his belt up and down to the beat of Hudd hudd Dabangg in the movie that released in 2010 was a rage. Why, even Salman didn't a miss a chance to flash his buckle whenever he grooved on stage, did he?

Well, guess what – the limelight is now off the belt in Dabangg Reloaded from the movie Dabangg 2. Instead, Sallu is spotted cracking his knuckles – and how! – in this song. But while we totally expect this new form of dance-exercise to take the tapori world by storm, wethinks there's another move that's like icing on top of this delicious cake. Do you what it is? Salman Khan's thumkas!

But hold on before you start picturing Salman with his hips moving wildly, 'coz he is doing nothing of that sort. It's a tiny, and thoroughly graceful sway that Sallu does as he moves his hips a wee-bit to the famous tune. Jaanleva, we say! What adaah, Sallu bhai!

So what are you waiting for, peeps? Take a look at these killer steps and start practicing to rock the dance floor on New Year's eve. Hudd hudd Dabangg Dabangg!

Salman looks good, but the video is pretty ordinary. I guess they are saving the best bits of the song for people to watch in the movie itself. 
Originally posted by HotMess

Salman looks good, but the video is pretty ordinary. I guess they are saving the best bits of the song for people to watch in the movie itself. 

yup all the song teasers,promos,even trailer has been quite short πŸ˜•