Sensational South

|-DOTW-| - Movie of the Year - Your Take!

sahi. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey Everyone πŸ€—!

Jingli Jingli Holiday

Sensational South is back with a bang with Discussion of the Week πŸ₯³ !

Any guesses as to what is going to be our topic for this week πŸ˜‰?

!Movies Movies Movies!

This year many movies got released! Some were blockbusters, some were super hits and some were flops!
But according to you what were SOME OF THE BEST MOVIES of 2012?

Share with us these movies and why you liked them? Please feel free to share your opinion on movies addressed by others as well ⭐️!

Rules

Please abide by the rules of SS and IF COC!

Please refrain from engaging in any comparisons of celebrities, and/ or engage in any sort of personal attacks!

Lets discuss about the topics and have fun πŸ₯³

Edited by MP_Radha - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahi. thumbnail
Let me start first I have lot of favourite movies in 2012. 

Neethaane En Ponvasantham that film is the the best film I ever seen this year because it is close to my heart and also touches a lot me I never feel for any movies first time I feel for a movies that is Neethaane En Ponvasantham. Also one of my all time favourite romanctice movies is Neethaane En Ponvasantham. 

Nanban which I loved it a lot which somewhat resembles every youngsters college life and it touch my heart. Follow ur heart msg in Nanban was so beautiful and osum. 

Vazhakku en 18/9 which is a hard hitting film it shows the difference between poor and rich poetically. This film deserves a many awards and awards. 

Neerparavai it is a lovely film also a heart touching painful movie which shows the life of sea people wonderfully this films also my favourite and also it deserves an awards. Very Happy that Neerparavai appreciate by everyone.

Naduvulla Koncham Pakkatha Kanom was a different approach it was a comedy film which they taken in a realitsic manner without compromising anyone. I was whisting and watching the movie as it is hilarious comedy.. 

Pizza is one of my favourite film which is very rare thriller in Tamil Cinema nail biting film. Very happy that film get appreciate by everyone.

Kadhalil Sodhapuvadhu Yeppadi is a good film of sodhapals of love life thats also good πŸ˜†

Saatai really this movies touch my heart it is a heart hitting film the director give to the society.. really amazing movie..

So basically these film Neethaane En Ponvasantham, Vazhkku en 18/9, Neerparavai, Nanban, Pizza and Kadhalil Sodhapuvadhu Yeppadi, saatai are my favourite films of 2012 I didn't add Kumki or Paradesi due to I didn't watch the films πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by Ravi. - 11 years ago
Malarkodi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
will edit my entry sometime later πŸ˜‰

Edited...

1) Naan Ee - Very entertaining & I have fallen in love that E. I watched this movie 5 times courtesy my 4yr old nephew. He even cried when that E was killed.
2) Pizza - after a long time experienced this thriller  movie in Tamil
3) Kadhalil sodhappuvadhu Yeppadi - name itself indicates the sodhapals in a relationship...
4) English Vinglish - loved the story line and my spl credit to Sridevi 
5) Nanban - I too liked this movies. Vijay's acting was totally different from his other works. No words to appreciate Sathyaraj's acting. Totally a fun packed movie but somewhere i felt that the originality was missing in this movie... 

Edited by Malarkodi - 11 years ago
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
nice post bro...

-editing-
CrazyForAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i didnt watch much movies this year...
No time... 🀣
But yeah Nanban is the movie i liked the much..
Itz the movie of the year for me...
I really enjoyed watching the movie a lots.. N specially saw a NEW Vijay on it..
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Thanks daa Maganee!  This is something we were eagerly looking forward to along with the next DOTW πŸ˜›.

@ Zan: I love your avi daa πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... Eeeiii.. for a second I thought there was a bug on my computer screen 🀣

Alright here goes my walk down the memory lane πŸ˜›

Year 2012 began with the movie Nanban for me:
I watched it at the theatres, and given that I never finished the movie, 3 idiots, I thoroughly enjoyed it!  All the characterization were amazing and at no point did we ever get bored! 

Satyaraj and his nephew were funny too πŸ˜†!  I think I've watched this movie three more times after.. ⭐️

CONTINUING.. a handful of flims to be discussed by me soon

Edited by MP_Radha - 11 years ago
-Raichu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Didn't watch a lot of movies this year 
But I expected much more from some movies, and they disappointed me !

3 movies I really enjoyed :

- Nanban : I watched 3 idiots but I think Shankar did a pretty good job 

- Naan Ee : very entertaining. Samantha was really good.

- Thuppakki : so entertaining ! Muragadoss wrote something quite different and I admit Vijay really rocked !

---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This year i watched only few movies as every yearπŸ˜† πŸ˜† and more over i tend to forget which films i watched  so il manage to go down my memory n list few movies...

for me this year's best were: 

Nanban
Totally different performance from vijay which i never expected... The movie was a full package..  All the actors did their respective roles perfectly.. From panchvan parivendan to millimeter everyone was perfect!! All the songs were also amazing..A move which il never get bored of watching πŸ˜³

Naan-E
This is a movie i watched in IndiaπŸ˜† i laughed a lot watching this movie... 🀣 and i love that E alsoπŸ˜† bu eally felt bad when they kill that E at last 

Thuppaki
I loved the story and specially the climax... One of my most fav scene was when all 12 officrs shot out the terrorists at the same timeπŸ‘
more over vijay looked handsome...πŸ˜†

So i could only think of these 3 for now...  but i think nanban will be the movie of the year...
Edited by ---Priya--- - 11 years ago
Hi_Friends thumbnail
For me..i enjoyed watching English Vinglish..Sri devi acting n the story line...house wives were alwys great..
2.Pizza intersing n thrilling..songs too lovely..
3.NKPK this movie toatally fun lovin joy to see it..

nice ravi...thread..πŸ€—
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
To me the best movies of 2012 were

Eega (Telugu) 😎
English Vinglish