Sur Kshetra

sara [DT Note:pg. 6]

s123vi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
so finally sara lrnt her lesson that too frm mahesh ji n in a vry hard hittin way.
well it had 2 happen 1day.
no idea abt pak bt in india if u argue wid sm1 senior 2 u in evry aspect, it is considered an insult.
poor grl!! she was warned by mulazim still she repeatd d same mistake.😲 whn she startd speakin cuttin bhatt ji's comment, d outcm was not a surprise 4 me.
i was laughin at her gutts! bhattji's experience is more thn her age n he meets dozen of ppl lyk her in a day n she was explainin thngs 2 him! 😆 she 4got that he is a master in reading body language.
captain aatif hid his face in embarassment..might b cursin himself !😭 aftr all he was her role model who  used 2 argue wid jury evry now n thn!😉
himesh was in shock n jury was angry.
i lykd abidaji's comment ! 👍🏼
i m not agnst sara's singin, infact lyk it bt as an already established star, she shud hv shown sm maturity n manners! 😔
nyways, damage is done.😳

Edited by s123vi - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanhai thumbnail
In pakistan is it also not right to speak when someone is speaking,but to give your opinion a voice is not wrong in my way of thinking.nowadays it is normal but back that time it was not seen in a good light.
jasmin91 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ok sara baat ko cut karti hai magar mulazim kon hai use rokne wala aur itni insult kisi ki koi judge nahin karsakta agar woh us senior bhi kyoun na ho...
us becahari ka mazaaq bana diya
itna acha kalaam sunaya
s123vi thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasmin91

ok sara baat ko cut karti hai magar mulazim kon hai use rokne wala aur itni insult kisi ki koi judge nahin karsakta agar woh us senior bhi kyoun na ho...
itna acha kalaam sunaya

sadly her behavior over shdowed her singing!
s123vi thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanhai

In pakistan is it also not right to speak when someone is speaking,but to give your opinion a voice is not wrong in my way of thinking.nowadays it is normal but back that time it was not seen in a good light.

giving ur opinion a voice n intruptting sm 1 in middle r 2 diffrnt things.
she shud hv kept sm patience n let bhattji finish his comment !
haya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
poor girl, she  just doesn't know when to be silent.
srdhar thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasmin91

itna acha kalaam sunaya

u r rt
srdhar thumbnail
Originally posted by: haya20

poor girl, she  just doesn't know when to be silent.

It is an incident. Dont worry
srdhar thumbnail
Originally posted by: s123vi

sadly her behavior over shdowed her singing!

She has full legal right to interrupt but it is inappropriate as per manners.
She is not only one who did it. You might be doing the same thing.
srdhar thumbnail
It is to find out faults of others.