Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.sangs123. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
friends this is continuation from hospital scene
priya will request ram to come to his flat by telling pihu name pihu will feel gud if u come to my flat
ram will agree for pihu
dr will give priya instructions regarding food to be give medicines in every 3 hrs even during night
ram will come to priya flat
priya will make him seat on the bed
pihu will seat beside ram
priya caresses ram very nicely and pamper him like a small kid
priya will ask him do u want to eat something
ram tells nothing
priya will again ask him samething so he will tell tomato soup
priya will make soup for ram
ram hands will be paining becoz of injections so priya will feed him
priya will feed ram from breakfast to dinner
ram face will be filled with emotions
at night pihu will sleep beside ram and priya will sleep on sofa in the same room
dr told for every 3 hrs he should be given tablets
priya will wake up for every 3 hrs and give ram tablets
ram will see how much priya loves him
priya will keep ram hands on her waist and take him to hall becz he wanted to walk becoz he is fed of sleeping on the bed
next day morning priya will do all home work like cleaning home cooking sending pihu to school ram will be just seeing her just like that
after all the work priya will seat beside ram and will talk to him so that ram will not feel bored and ram enjoys her company
dr will come and check ram and will sat that he should give an injection to ram
ram will fear asually but priya will tell to ram to look into her eyes ram will see when injection is given to ram priya will see his pain and get tears into her eyes and ram notices this tears and will smile
dr leaves ram will tell iam so happy
priya:why
ram: becoz seeing my pain u got tears in your eyes this show how much u love me
priya will smile
ram will sleep
mean time priya will send rajat shop keys with neha to rajat house
rajju will enter her house
priya will be working in kitchen rajju will enter
rajju:priya wt is this keys
priya will close ram room door
priya : whatever u wanted to tell u told in the party and wt ever i wanted to tell i told u sir plz don't again interfere in  my life
rajju: wt
priya: sir i respect u but i cannot reciprocate ur feelings becoz i love my husband madly i cannot tolerate my husband pain
rajju: i know
priya: sir i cannot meet u in future but i will surely clear ur loans
rajju: we can be atleast friends
priya: sir i love my husband all this 5 yrs i was leaving for my daughter, pihu is mr kapoor and mine love symbol so i was just living to keep my love alive i love my husband a lot even am ready to take a bullet for my husband am ready to die for him becoz i love mr kapoor madly even if mr kapoor is angry  on  me its justified becoz i told him a lie and even kept pihu away from him mrkapoor is right in his angry becoz he feels he is betrayed by me  its true its my fault that i mis understood mr kapoor wrongly and  i stayed away from him 5 yrs and kept pihu away from him
but  i love him till my last breath i only love 1 person that is mr kapoor
while  taking  7 pheras in my marriage i and mr kapoor promised in front of fire that we both will leave for each other i know i was leaving away from my husband for 5 yrs but i kept my promise by living in his memories  and even my husband kept his promise becoz he was living in my memories since 5 yrs mr.kapoor is angry on me and he hurts me but after hurting me mr.kapoor will get more pain than me becoz he have hurted the person that is me who is so close to mr.kapoor heart
 if again i continue friendship with u it is an insult to my husband becz my husband doesn't like my friendship with u
sir u may be thinking i took so much help from u all this days and now iam speaking this way but if i wuld know that all this days u helped becoz of a motive then i would have never taken help from u sir all this 5 yrs my  husband  does nt know that iam alive and i failed to fulfill my duty as a wife but now he knows iam alive now as a wife i should behave according to my husband  wishes as a wife who loves her husband my husband wish  will be my wish so i cannot do anything against my husband wish i respect u and ur help but i cannot continue my friendship with u sir becoz we can never find a friend in a person who loves u
becoz if accept ur friendship it will be an insult to my husband so i cannot continue sorry sir

rajat will leave for dubai tata bye bye πŸ‘

all this words ram will be listening😊
ram will be happy 😊😊😊

hope u all r enjoying 😊

thank u for reading
😊

Edited by sangeethagupta - 11 years ago