Amit Panchori to play Shiv in DURGA ~ COLORS!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
CONFIRMED NEWS!!

After being appreciated by thousands of viewers as Shiva in Anand Sagar Ramayan 2008, Amit Panchori will now be seen again as Mahadev in the Upcoming colors show ~ "JAI JAGJANINI MAA DURGA" starting from 17th December Mon - Friday!
Om Namah Shivay!

Wow, this is great news! I really loved him as Lord Shiva in Ramayan. I am sooo eager to see him again in the same role. I am definitely going to follow this show and hope it will be at least 80% accurate to the scriptures.😉
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Wow, this is great news! I really loved him as Lord Shiva in Ramayan. I am sooo eager to see him again in the same role. I am definitely going to follow this show and hope it will be at least 80% accurate to the scriptures.😉

Yeah we know now that the character going to play Shiva is promising! ðŸ˜Š Eagerly waiting to see Durga in the show now! Hope the show go well with our Expectations :)
That's great news! I really loved him as Shivji in ASR! ðŸ˜³
SOme Glimpses of Amit Panchori in Durga!! Isnt he look so much like  our old Shiva of ASR 

am not happy with the other casting of this shows... specially Narayan... but he is most suitable for this role...