Posted: 11 years ago
Nautanki Times #25
"Redefining Romance"

- C R E D I T S -

Heads: -Dimple- and --Shivu--
Banner: -Fatz-
Headers: -Stutz-
Shivangi : Is this real?? *replays the kiss/confession video 8759053 times* 

Dimple : Shivangi stop drooling and get back to work, dont you remember we have to do something special this week 😛

Shivangi : What? Kya special.. Oh ya, I have exams.. MCQ's  

Dimple : No!!!! 😳

Shivangi : Confession ☺️

Dimple : Ab yaad aaya? *splashes water on Shivangi's face*

Shivangi : Haan, Kiss 😃

Dimple : 

Aanchal : Shivu she's talking about 25th NT yaar 😳

Dimple : *jumps instantly* Smarty!!!

Shivangi : & me?? 🥺

Aanchal : MCQ's karle jake 😆

Shivangi : Ya going, you both carry on *throws flying kisses at RK's pic*

Dimple : Thank god she left 😉🤣  ab RK mera 😈

Aanchal : zyada mat bol, she'll come back to read this NL tab Madhubala ka pepper spray bhi nahi bacha payega tujhe Shivangi se :|

Dimple : True 😕 So without any delay, first off congratulations to the entire cast & crew of MEIEJ for completing 150 episodes  

Aanchal : and its time for our 25th Newsletter, Our NL made it till its SILVER JUBILEE! 🥳

Dimple : Damn! time runs so fast haina 😲

Aanchal : Ab na we should run and let others enjoy the NT peacefully! 😆

Edited by SilentPromises - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
By : M.Hurr

Congratsss To Whole NL team for the 25th Edition of Nautanki Times🥳🥳🥳

and congrats to whole 🥳MB team for hitting the unbeatable 150 episodes this is a very special week for all MBians because these week ourbeloved couple RK&Madhubala confessed their love for each other so 3 wonderful reasons for celebrations.🥳🥳🥳

A siggy from my side for 150 episodes:

The episode starts with RK and Madhu laughing and RK squeezing Madhu's hand in his and Madhu blushes releases her hand from his and looks down RK picks her up and than puts her down and they begin to dance on Bahoon Kay Darmiyaan,Madhu's earring falls on her shoulder during the dance and RK puts it back into her ear,RK twirls Madhu and hugs her from back☺️
,than he holds her face in his hands and is about to kiss when the song ends ,they both feel a bit awkaward and than goes back to home,at home RK says to Madhu that happened he has a feeling that it was right Madhu smiles but he later mocks her and tells her that kanjama ki aatma was there😆 😆 😆 😆 who turned off the radio and Madhu throw pillow on him😆😳😆,they sleep,Madhu smiles and looks at a sleeping RK and RK does the same.😳😆

In the morning Madhu comes and wakes up RK,and a drop falls on RK's face form madhu's wet hair,than Madhu gets ready and RK watches her and mesmerizes her beauty Madhu feels that she is watched and sees RK is staring at her she blushes and tells him she's going to her mom's place and invites him for lunch and innocently that"tum aaogay na,dhoka tu nahi dogay?" and RK assures her with a smile and Madhu leaves.(RK ka dimple-hayo rabba☺️❤️)

❤️☺️RK is taking out his clothes from the cupboard and Madhu's dupatta(the same she was wearing the night when RK mistook her as dipali and throws water on her)falls on his face,RK remembers all the moments spent with her and smiles and is lost totally in his thoughts☺️when he's interrupted by dipali😡🤢 and he thinks that it's Madhu.

An angry Madhu(because RK didn't turn up for the lunch)follows RK to his Kajrat farmhouse and when the car breaks down in the middle of the way,the driver leaves madhu to find a mechanic  andRK senses Madhu's presence😳 and goes out looking for her(Dipali poisons RK's mind about Madhu😡🤢 that she loves him and his stardom because she calls him RK,she tells RK that he is unlucky when it comes to love and if he trust madhu and her love so much than test her and Rk assures her that Madhu loves him and he will prove it,an angry RK didn't goto Madhu's place for lunch and goes to his farmhouse😡)

Madhu is standing alone in the middle of the road when she feels RK's presence and without turning around she says RK, and RK comes 😳and a worried, afraid and angry madhu confronts him and asks him why he didn't come for the lunch he ignores her questions and tries to fix the car and burns his hand Madhu ties a piece of her stole on his hand but he gets angry,there's a temple nearby they both go there and☺️RK confesses to Madhu that he loves her crazily,he says there are 10 crore girls in this country but he falls for her❤️☺️,Madhu is shocked and all happy at the same time,RK than leaves her there in tears and scolds the driver for leaving Madhu alone and than takes madhu to his farmhouse,Madhu requests RK to say it again and than he shouts than yes ☺️☺️RK loves Madhubala,she's his junoon,❤️his love and his heartbeat he tells her that he doesn't love her because she saved his life but because she's crazy like him,than Madhu walks back and RK walks towards her,he says that he loves her because of the same passion and for the the stubbornness he has in his nature,he tells her he doesn't love because she kept a fast for him but because she kept on hiding her mehendi for him,she calls him pati like he calls her biwi,he tells her she throw all his wine,if he moves while he's asleep than she wakes up too to make sure he's ok,Madhu reaches the pillar behind her finally and ☺️RK blocks her,he says the girl is weird and fights with him even in his dreams Madhu blushes and smiles,she tells him that she too want to say the same to him,but RK says ssshhh and kisses her☺️(curtain the middle😔-)Madhu confesses that she loves him☺️❤️,RK asks her how much,she says the way anyone can love you but more than that,RK asks if she can do anything for him she says anything😳,RK than asks her to come with him leaving everything behind even RK the superstar himself and they will go to an isolated place,he offers madhu her hand she is about to put his hand in his but suddenly she thinks about the promise she gave to Radha 😭😕that she will bring his old Rishu back to him,and remembers how Trishna 😡cursed her and tells her that Paddo doesn't live with us because she hasn't forgiven Malik.RK than gets angry and says so you are like the others too and loves me only for my money and stardom.😡

By : Armu4eva

'I love u DAMN IT' 😲😲😲

^^ oye hoye.. oh rabba... did i hear that one right? 😲😲😲  Moi tharkey ... said those precious words?? 🥳

PARTYYY 

Truly ..there deffo cannot be a better punchline for the week...! One of the most treasured Rishbala moment with one of the most treasured lines... something thats unforgettable for all Rishbalans..!😳

Love .. love. . loved it ❤️

Stoopedest moment err make that stoopedest TRASH moments of the week 😡 - the usual usual.. Emosonal atyachar n Madhu hai hai ka jaap 🤢

I mean seriously do we even need her in the show 🤢! No matter how much i hate Dips..but she is classy .. n Trish is pure TRASHY  24 hours.. ek hi kaam... hai hai madhu ka jaap 😡! So damn annoying... not only does she never learn a lesson.. she cant keep her loud mouth silent either..! She went ahead n gave bad-duas to our cutipie Madhu 😭  Arrgghhh haatteee her!

snowflake. thumbnail
By : Phoenix.Xeelan

This week again Bakra is so obvious. Deepali. This week she really showed us how vile, cruel and heartless creature she could be🤢. She taunted RK of his worst fears of loosing people he loves in his life. Knowing very well RK's worst fear is loosing his beloved and closest persons Deepali taunted him and created seed of fear again that just like others Madhu is going to leave him as well. He could never have love in his life. She totally hit the wounds of RK making them raw and bleeding again. How spiteful she could be 😡 This is surely all because she didnt get RK and he is repeatedly rejecting her and since she could see Madhu and RK are in love with each other she is making sure RK loses her as well. 🤢

By : _Rashmi

The worst scene defo has to be Dips poisoning R.K's mind against MB saying that MB loves R.K, his money, fame & not Rishab! And the worst part is R.K actually being influenced by Dips!! Why all of a sudden, her talks became meaningful to him?Grr

Secondly Trish cursing MB after, as usual. blaming her for all the mis happenings! Her jealousy towards MB was clearly visible 

By : _Rashmi

There was no Golmaal this week.

By Jyo_Ksg

RK confesses his love to Madhu
Credit: Tellybuzz; Comments: 976+;  Votes: 662+; Views: 39095+

Finally the wait is over guys!!  This amazing article tells us about RK's love confession for Madhubala this week.
RK tells Madhu the three magical words "I Love You" surprising the already drooling Madhu. She had fallen for him long back and now RK has also shared his feelings for her.  Lets see what will be Madhu's reaction on this, hoping for some steamy romantic stuffs the coming week.
To know more watch MB-EIEJ..

By : Phoenix.Xeelan

Guess what my fav fashion disaster is back with a bang 😆 trishna. What was she wearing this week man 😕 A red t shirt with Black jeans fine. but what was with the multi colored silk knotted jacket type thing on on the Tshirt that too with fluffy shoulder style 😳 It was looking soo... I cant even describe 😕 Trishnas stylist really need to work on her dresses.

snowflake. thumbnail
By : SilentPromises

SS: Exotic by iiDona

Listen To Me! - A Short OS by PrittB

FF ~ You belong With Me by supriya.ipkknd

By : bubblygal1711

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRvJ_LzJdv0[/YOUTUBE]

by 266tanya

By : -Dimple-

By : -Dimple-

By : OnlyHope

By : --Shivu--

By : jnawaz

By : MarshP

By : Awesome.Sauce

snowflake. thumbnail

*sigh* m totally at a loss of words to describe this weeks.. to die for PICS of the week 😳 😳 😳 so jus simply ... DROOL ON 😳

>> Baho ke darmiya.. RISHBALA mil rahe hain 😳 😳

oye rabba.. when RK swept Madhu off the floor n then made her stand n put his arms around her to dance... my heart skipped a thousand plus one beats 😳 😳

>> I LOVE U  ...Mujhe pyaar ho gaya hai.. tumse..😳 😳

😲 eh ki kitta.. munde ne.. kudi da dil loot liya 😳 love love loved this truly unique.. confession of love and expression of passion ... tumhi mera ishq ho..tumhi mera junoon 😳

>> Jumma chumma de de  ☺️

😲 😳 ☺️ ❤️ oh maaa.. tharkey locking BIWI between the pillar n then closing in for a kissy surefire 😳 gosh... i m lost forever in Rishbala  but dang..hate that stooped Dupatta cover 😡😆

By : NIDIZ

With the icing on the cake of I Love You Movement shot going on in the sets of MadhuBala'

To get a DVD Interview has been a cherry on the Top.

Their MASTI has always been the center of gravity for any DVD / ViSti fan'

Where's My Ring DUDE..?? '--DD 😉😆😉

PH waalo ne kuch bola nahi Ring ke bare mai'-- VD 🤔🤔

I loved how DD enacted out VD ' loved their conversation... 

One could easily feel their FRIENDSHIP, their BOND, their MASTI' 😳😳

By : deboleena.manna

There is no updt for this.Will b back next week with new updt.Congrts for the 25th NL..👏

snowflake. thumbnail
Editorial Note! 

On behalf of the whole NT team i take this opportunity to thank each and every forum member for helping us somehow & making the NL a grand success.. your comments and likes motivate us to do something better everytime 🤗

To the team, well although Shivangi & Dimple are the fronts but they cant do everything on their own, your contribution means a lot, THANK YOU 🤗

Lastly, Shivu & Dimple.. just because i know what it takes to compile the raw & format the chunks.. truly you both are amazing, keep up the great work dearies 🤗

- Aanchal
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Congo on all the winners!!!!🥳

NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats...
#25 Silver Jubilee...

Awesome layout Shivu n Dimple..
Congrats to the entire Nautanki Times Team...
really happy to be apart of the team...
it was beautiful week ... with all that confession going around...
Congrats to all the Winners ... well deserved ..
😉
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful and great work. Guys.😊
Armu4eva thumbnail
Congratulations to the entire NL team for the 25th Edition 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Congrats Shivu-Dimpu for all hardwork. .n congrats to all winners..!