WU 13/12/12:Ram stubborn on Peehu's custody case!!

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

some times i dont understand Ram's personality....yes i am talking about the precap..look at him..still he is teasing Priya.πŸ˜”.kind of stubborn boy in the prekindergarten ..who doesnot want to know ,follow teacher's rule ..come on.. Grow up Golu . behave like mature Papita of Pihu ..i guess Pihu is much mature than Him..
Thank u for WU..
Gos bless u..πŸ‘
thanks for the update πŸ˜Š
thanks for the nice update
Thanks Maria.😊 One thing is clear from Yes'days epi, the cvs always wanted the custody case 2 continue but just showed Raya softening & Ram getting shot 2 promote KHTV.Now they hav made him ruthless as in the beginning. The cvs need 2 keep the characters in some consistentcy.This switch on & off between Raya is becoming hard 2 bear. Lets see what unfolds next week--- union or separation..Ram or Rajjo!!!
Originally posted by kinara17

some times i dont understand Ram's personality....yes i am talking about the precap..look at him..still he is teasing Priya.πŸ˜”.kind of stubborn boy in the prekindergarten ..who doesnot want to know ,follow teacher's rule ..come on.. Grow up Golu . behave like mature Papita of Pihu ..i guess Pihu is much mature than Him..
Thank u for WU..
Gos bless u..πŸ‘
i always thought dat things wont get worse frm now now n everytime cv's dissappoint me story is back to square 1 wer it was 2 months back

yes after all dat KC convo ME bullet fiasco meri zindagi dialogues we get this crap n top of it we hav to bear rajjo ayesha around raya which is even mre painful

i sometimes wonder am i watching the same BALH which i got addicted last year🀒

Thanks for the update, Maria ! πŸ€—
Can't  understand why Ram is behaving like this. Poor Priya and Peehu.
thank u so much for the update😊