bicchdan...part3 pg 4 18/12/ - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
wow well done i love this part last wala scene super tha πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
sweet n touching
priya's letters will always bring tears in my eyes...
last part was just superbπŸ˜›
Very well written, actually am short of words to describe ur writing, Priya's sacrifice and her pain, I can feel her pain, beautifully described, Ram is actually miserable without Priya, they have to and will reunite...continue πŸ‘, this one for u
Originally posted by luvsakshi

Kash ke aisa hota ke ham bhi suraj ke saath doob jate ghane sagar ke pet mein kho jaate na kal ki yaad na kal ki baat bas ek nayi shuruvaat ..koi gam nahi koi shikva nahi nahi koi shikayat..

Apne haaton se likh pate kuch panno ki kismat ..

Kya galti hui mujhse job hi kiya sab dil ke ishare pe unse pyaar unse nafrat , unse dooriyan aur unse najdikiyaan dil ki maani sab bateen..

Out of the world yaar ..I loved the above lines ..Just simply superb

Love you and a big πŸ€— for this ..You potrayed very neatly their turmoil ..super cool update ..Loved the ending ...

Thank you so much for the short story ...

pleasure is enitrley mine neel and i was bit upset with cbvs that they wasted a beautiful song and whole 10minutes on rajjo the haddi so i wanted a song for our RAYA tried a bit to involve a song which suit their current condition thanks and happy that you liked this part ..love you too
this is very good
very well written
OMG yaar u just thoched my heart with Priya's lines it was so awesome yaar & her thoughts when she was sitting on banch near sea...Omg just mind blowing yaar specchless just have tears in my eyes reading this nothing left... do update with more stories waiting...