ITS FRIDAY, SATURDAY AND SUNDAY...BADDD

krishdgr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
REALLY BAD THREE MORE DAYS TO SEE TAAREY PROMO...AHHH
ok todays rey's acting was awesome...i do watch serials keenly...but will never get emotional but today when rey cried i was like...oh dnt cry man...(he was not literally crying but still)... 

and one point i dnt knw i may be wrong (taarey haters atay away plz...no offense)

CVs should either telescated whole scene today or whole scene on monday..
we already saw what will happen on monday by promo...hotty promo of taarey...
i thought rey shouldnt react like that close all of a sudden bcoz we know few fans are already saying whatever rey feels for taani is not love just attraction...
BUT TODAY THE WAY REY EXPRESSED IS JUST THE WAY HE FELT ... ANGER WHY CANT TAANI UNDERSTAND HIM... HE GOT REALLY HURT...AND JUST ASKED HAR KYUN...KYUN...KYUN...
those three words was just awesome...expressed the whole stuff between them,,,,
and taani words...if this whole scene was continued it would have been awesome one...

STILL ITS TOO ROCKING...
but sad part is we have to wait three days...and what the scene between them will get over by not even one min...awww...
guys any of you have fast forward button...plsss
Edited by krishdgr8 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanelyInsane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well i would just say that this was a slap on the faces of all those people who called them lusty...the taarey scene today has left me speechless...gosh i don't have words to describe it...the scene was by far the most beautiful scen i have ever seen and the intensity and chemistry that they share is incredible...today it has been proved how deep,true and pure their love is..it simply can't be expressed in words...vrimar hats off to u guys for portraying the scene so well...gosh the anger the emotions the feelings the dialogues the whole scene was breathtaking and mesmerising...it has left me in awe...the scene very well showed and portrayed their true deep feelings for each other and yes again those three days huff god knows kaise pass honge but the wait will defo be worth it   
salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lusty...god...whoever say them lusty... gosh they have just lost it... i mean they are so sweet, cute, and actually platonic in their own way...

there was so much sensitiveness, emotions, love, care in the scene... rey waas so deeply shattered and taani was like an angel for him... and about haters...if they can call rey casanova when poor soul has been with only two girls😛...that too not  double timing...then it's not impossible
vibhaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Great post !!! Can't wait 4 Monday. Addicted to TaaRey . No one beat the TaaRey chemistry it's out of the word. Can't people see its not attraction. What to say 2 them. If they don't understand pure love . They re not wroth nothing making themself fool. Today epic was so emotional TaaRey are deeply in love with each other. Rey badly in love with taani.
Diya_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pixi26angel

well i would just say that this was a slap on the faces of all those people who called them lusty...the taarey scene today has left me speechless...gosh i don't have words to describe it...the scene was by far the most beautiful scen i have ever seen and the intensity and chemistry that they share is incredible...today it has been proved how deep,true and pure their love is..it simply can't be expressed in words...vrimar hats off to u guys for portraying the scene so well...gosh the anger the emotions the feelings the dialogues the whole scene was breathtaking and mesmerising...it has left me in awe...the scene very well showed and portrayed their true deep feelings for each other and yes again those three days huff god knows kaise pass honge but the wait will defo be worth it   

Completely agree with this post and Rhea 

I know what you mean dont know how these three days will pass without Taarey Torture is the word  .Completely in shock I mean usually I just love Taarey scene but todays was so different it literally touched my heart I felt a pang in my chest for Rey character 

Hoping these two get together soon and by soon I mean * SOON *

This love for me or scene was never lusty or a so called attraction you could just see it through their eyes they carried everything out so purely every dialogue was said with perfection.This has become one of my favourite scene of them
.Rupali. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
The TR scene was out of this world...

Whoever said it's lust...reality check needed...

Coming to TR...I really cant wait for Monday now...I am going crazy...

Well yea they could have telecasted the entire scene in one epi...but that would mean one less day of TR...and D3 without TR for me is not so good